Corrie Spoilers: All You Need To Know

Comments

• Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds too me like Sunita wakes up, Dev leaves the room to talk to the police/kids and Karl comes in, Sunita opens her mouth and says something to Karl before laying down, Karl needs to keep her quiet and either smothers her with a pillow or pulls the plug or something.
  • nojunkmailnojunkmail Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After the ordeal of the trial, Tyrone and Kirsty face each other in the prison visiting room for the first time. Tyrone makes it clear he wants nothing more to do with her.

I guess this is Tyrone visiting Kirsty?
  • THOMOTHOMO Posts: 7,447
    Forum Member
    nojunkmail wrote: »
    After the ordeal of the trial, Tyrone and Kirsty face each other in the prison visiting room for the first time. Tyrone makes it clear he wants nothing more to do with her.

I guess this is Tyrone visiting Kirsty?

Well actually Skys EPG goes up to after 8.30pm and it includes details of next Monday evenings Coronation Street, with really big clues to the verdict of Tyrones trial.
    Ian.
  • nojunkmailnojunkmail Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THOMO wrote: »
    Well actually Skys EPG goes up to after 8.30pm and it includes details of next Monday evenings Coronation Street, with really big clues to the verdict of Tyrones trial.
    Ian.

Oh, spill. :)
  • THOMOTHOMO Posts: 7,447
    Forum Member
    nojunkmail wrote: »
    Oh, spill. :)

It will probably be the same description on EPG's such as Freeview, Freesat, Virgin etc as well. Have a look at the two episodes for next Monday evening, immediately after the trial.;)
    Ian.
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-03-25/coronation-street-john-michie----i-think-eventually-the-viewers-will-see-karl-punished
    How villainous can we expect him to become?
    He’ll go as far as he needs to go to save his own skin and to save his relationship with Stella. The thing about Karl is that he operates on the spur of the moment. He’s very instinctive and almost childlike, so he doesn’t think hard enough. So if you have a character like that in the situation that he’s in, he could go to any length.
  • Old Man 43Old Man 43 Posts: 6,214
    Forum Member
    If you look at this story in the Mirror

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/john-michie-coronation-street-actor-1783137

It suggests that Karl will be driven close to killing again to keep his secret.

This suggests that he doesn't kill but tries to kill someone but fails or contemplates it but cannot go through with it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Old Man 43 wrote: »
    If you look at this story in the Mirror

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/john-michie-coronation-street-actor-1783137

It suggests that Karl will be driven close to killing again to keep his secret.

This suggests that he doesn't kill but tries to kill someone but fails or contemplates it but cannot go through with it.

Ah, maybe he fails so gets found out then? - maybe referred to here?:-

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-...-karl-punished
    Is there anyone on the cast with whom you’d like to have more scenes?
    Yes, Jane Danson. She’s great to work with and I’ve really liked the work she’s done over the years on the Street. Although Karl and Stella weren’t married, she is a kind of stepdaughter to him and therefore the reason for him being on the street in the first place.

When I came into the show and was told what the character was going to be like, I thought there was the potential for Karl and Leanne to have an affair. But for whatever reason the writers chose not to go down that road. Maybe it would have been too traumatic for Stella. Yet I’ve always felt that I will be having a big storyline with Leanne at some point and there do seem to be hints of it coming up, so I hope it happens.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tracey and Rob get engaged?

http://www.******************/forums/showthread.php?135791-Corrie-Spoilers-8th-12th-April-2013

Episode 8099: Monday 8th April at 7.30pm

Eileen decides to take matters into her own hands.
    Dev is told the results of Sunita’s post mortem.
    Ken plans a celebratory family meal.

Episode 8100: Monday 8th April at 8.30pm

Eileen admits the truth to Paul.
    Stella offers Dev support.
    Faye is overjoyed after hearing Tim’s news.

Episode 8101: Wednesday 10th April at 7.30pm

Anxious Karl is left to babysit alone.
    Eileen convinces Paul she can cope.
    Rob and Peter are forced to let bygones be bygones.

Episode 8102: Friday 12th April at 7.30pm

Will Karl confess the truth to Stella?
    Chesney lashes out at Tim.
    Eileen goes out of her mind with worry for Paul.

Episode 8103: Friday 12th April at 8.30pm

Stella realises life is too short.
    Dev is overwhelmed with grief.
    And is this the end for Eileen and Paul?
  • rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't have thought they get engaged, rob was hardly gushing about her in the fire!

Rob and Peter got off to a bad start last summer when him and Carla weren't love's dream, so perhaps there is still resentment between the pair?

Not sure what the celebratory meal would be, that their house is okay after the fire? Tracey is still in employment? Simon has a civil conversation with Carla?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting spoilers for Blackburn's first week. But why would Chesney lash out at Tim? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps Ken's celebration meal is just an "ordinary" one.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are these flapjacks that keep getting mentioned going to have a special added ingredient? Maybe some herbs for medicinal use only?
    Just so long as they are not triangular in shape. ;)
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    I know.:rolleyes: If I were Tyrone, (or Fiz for that matter), I'd tell them to take a running jump and stuff their 'friendship' where the sun don't shine. :mad:
    Me too. :mad:
    k9fan wrote: »
    You're welcome.:)

I will find it boring if the killer Karl storyline goes on for months.:mad:
    Me too again.
    To me it is reminiscent of those who sided with Frank over Carla's rape, for example Stella, and once everything was out in the open, all that happened were measly apologies or self-chastising that were so minor they could have been talking about day to day trivial errors.

Granted they had the scene in the hospital where Sally apologized to Carla, but it all seemed so insignificant in comparison to the months of endless torment and taunting and public denouncements that Carla, or Tyrone or any other victims of these injustices suffer, it really is all brushed under the carpet. :(
    Absolutely correct. There should be much grovelling from all concerened. Especially dippy Julie. BTW Julie KIrsty also caused Fiz's accident at the factory and let you take the blame....DOPE> :mad:
    Interesting spoilers for Blackburn's first week. But why would Chesney lash out at Tim? :D

Perhaps he tries to give him advice on being an absentee father. :eek:
  • pixiegirl123pixiegirl123 Posts: 15,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure what the celebratory meal would be, that their house is okay after the fire? Tracey is still in employment? Simon has a civil conversation with Carla?

I like the idea of the last one :D

It could be someone's birthday?
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds too me like Sunita wakes up, Dev leaves the room to talk to the police/kids and Karl comes in, Sunita opens her mouth and says something to Karl before laying down, Karl needs to keep her quiet and either smothers her with a pillow or pulls the plug or something.

Sunita doesn't have much luck does she? Marrying Dev for starters. Remember when mad Maya pretended to be her and married all those illegal immigrants?? :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunita doesn't have much luck does she? Marrying Dev for starters. Remember when mad Maya pretended to be her and married all those illegal immigrants?? :D:D

Yeah, perhaps she should have picked one of them. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the idea of the last one :D

It could be someone's birthday?

Peter's birthday is April 5 :)
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-03-25/coronation-street-john-michie----i-think-eventually-the-viewers-will-see-karl-punished
    How villainous can we expect him to become?
    He’ll go as far as he needs to go to save his own skin and to save his relationship with Stella. The thing about Karl is that he operates on the spur of the moment. He’s very instinctive and almost childlike, so he doesn’t think hard enough. So if you have a character like that in the situation that he’s in, he could go to any length.

The act of arson was premeditated. Even fixed his own alibi by going out the window rather than the door.

All to set up Jason. Yes it may have been spur of the moment but it was thought out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soaplife
    Leanne gets some shock news - but what?

She is pregnant? (having thought that she would not be able to conceive again naturally?)
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soaplife
    Leanne gets some shock news - but what?

She is pregnant? (having thought that she would not be able to conceive again naturally?)

I swear if I have to sit through one more soap pregnancy, my tv is going straight out the nearest window. :mad::mad::D
  • rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    Would they have Leanne and kylie pregnant at the same time?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A part of me thinks Carla and Peter might be getting engaged - that would certainly be shock news for Leanne, cause for a celebratory meal and cause Rob and Peter to let bygones be bygones. And the whole 'moving them on apace' business.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A part of me thinks Carla and Peter might be getting engaged - that would certainly be shock news for Leanne, cause for a celebratory meal and cause Rob and Peter to let bygones be bygones. And the whole 'moving them on apace' business.

I would have thought that may be a surprise but not a shock.

If Leanne was pregnant, that would be a shock for her; after her miscarriage, she was told, if I remember correctly, that she may not be able to conceive again naturally.
  • Killjoy2013Killjoy2013 Posts: 1,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    could be Curly wanting to move back in with peter full time - a shock for Leanne & would be cause for Peter to have Celebratory meal
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a468800/coronation-street-john-michie-leanne-wont-trust-karl.html
    Coronation Street star John Michie has revealed that Leanne will become suspicious of Karl's motives.

Last week, viewers saw Karl set fire to the Rovers Return in a desperate bid to sabotage Stella's relationship with Jason Grimshaw. The destructive blaze led to the death of firefighter Toni Griffiths, while Sunita Alahan remains critically ill in hospital.

Stella and Karl will start growing closer again next week, with even Eva beginning to warm to Karl since he has been hailed a hero for rescuing her mum from the fire. However, Leanne will not be so trusting of him.

Speaking to Digital Spy, Michie said: "Eva comes round to seeing Karl as a potential stepfather who she can get along with.

"In the past, Eva and Karl have always disliked each other, mainly because they've been vying for attention from Stella. But Eva thinks that her mum needs a good man, and she's starting to think that maybe Karl is the right person for Stella after all, so she chills out a lot.

"Leanne, on the other hand, goes the other way and is very suspicious of Karl, his motives and him generally!"