Options

Unfair trial

PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
Forum Member
✭✭
I thought it was unfair to put a time limit to win each star, plus those stars were wound back so far .

If they did the trial as normal and asked to get as many stars as possible in 10 mins I'm sure Kendra would have got 4 or 5 .

Is this the first time the put a time limit on getting each star ?

Comments

• Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    I bet Jimmy could not have done it in the same time, but we will never see him have to do a trial like that
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    It was fixed to fail. They need a scapegoat to bring dissension into the camp and this year it's Kendra. And I agree with you Slappers, I doubt Jimmy would have been able to tackle it either, but he seems to get the best trials or trials where he doubles up with someone who can do them. I.e. first with Mel and then with Foggy.
  • Options
    LesbLesb Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    Cat- wrote: »
    It was fixed to fail. They need a scapegoat to bring dissension into the camp and this year it's Kendra. And I agree with you Slappers, I doubt Jimmy would have been able to tackle it either, but he seems to get the best trials or trials where he doubles up with someone who can do them. I.e. first with Mel and then with Foggy.

Don't forget the eating trial with kendra
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was perfectly fine. Kendra spent the first 30/40 seconds of each time period saying 'you guys, ohmigod, I don't like this' etc. etc. etc. ad infinitum. They were not screwed back far at all - I initially thought they were too but I was looking at it upside down, so to speak, she barely had to turn them at all to get them off.

She's such a whiny, selfish brat and the opposite of entertaining. Why the hell are people voting for her? It's dull, dull, dull. At least Gillian and Helen were a bit of a laugh, irritating as they were. Kendra's just a selfish brat.
  • Options
    Bedlam_maidBedlam_maid Posts: 5,922
    Forum Member
    Jake had a time limit on each star in the live trial. I think the fact that she 'nearly' unscrewed some of the stars shows that there would have been enough time if she'd simply gone for it like Mel or Jake would have done instead of wasting so much time faffing around at the beginning.
  • Options
    MR. MacavityMR. Macavity Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The trial was doable definitely, BUT I do think that Kendra was at a disadvantage being fairly short as she was really having to stretch to reach the stars.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Hasn't it been commented on that she really does take an inordinate amount of time over tasks. I suspect she does it deliberately knowing that there'll be plenty of footage - kind of ensuring she'll get decent air time. She does appear to be very well rehearsed in RTV stuff.

I do find her contrived and tiresome TBH.
  • Options
    CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, Ant was announcing that 15 seconds had passed before she had even got her face through. By then, any delay of getting to work on the star was costly. To say that she nearly got some when time ran out was fair, but it's time she could have had to begin with.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    For someone supposed to be into reality television Kendra does not seem to have a clue about things ? nothing wrong with the star positions she just wasted so much time ratchet jawing,time is of the essence in these trials and she just uses that time whining and making excuses,the sooner she has gone the better for everyone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Also forgot to say that she also locked up two of the stars on the same rod by winding down the top one onto it ! common sense should have told her to release the bottom one first.
  • Options
    Bedlam_maidBedlam_maid Posts: 5,922
    Forum Member
    Also forgot to say that she also locked up two of the stars on the same rod by winding down the top one onto it ! common sense should have told her to release the bottom one first.

Plus she was advised to unscrew the lower one first by Anton Dec. I don't think she has any intention of trying. She seems a very selfish person who doesn't care whether her campmates get a decent meal or not.
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't remember what the next trial is about, but if Kendra fails that one as well, and then gets picked for another, do you think she will think about quitting altogether?