Options

Sickest girl in Britain

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    I have never seen training that includes -

The girl is seen kicking the pup 14 times, kneeing it 26 times and hitting it with its lead eight times. She slaps it 17 times and stamps on it ten times.

Thats certainly not training a dog. A 12 year old knows right and wrong, i certainly did not go around punching my dog or any one elses for that matter when i was 12.
  • Options
    molarammolaram Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    This thread should come with a warning "The Fat and the Furious"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    Cesar Milan regularly kicks dogs, puts prong collars on that dig spikes into their necks, and has designed a collar that sits high up on the dogs most sensitive part of the neck to inflict the most pain when 'correcting'. If she's been watching him on tv made out to be some kind of hero, how is she supposed to know the difference?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Josie78 wrote: »
    I think people leaping to the conclusion that she's going to grow up and murder people is more disturbing to me than what she did.

Some of her actions (where she was kicking, the way she strung the dog up on the lead) seemed to be mimicking a certain tv trainer. She was apparently taking the dog away to train him, so I think she's seen one persons cruel training and misapplied it.

It's a good example of why dangerous dog training programmes shouldn't be on tv.

That seems to be more in line with what I saw. It's as if she was trying to get the dog to respond but going the wrong way about it.

And agreed also. You cannot diagnose personality disorders from a short clip of behaviour; particularly when you don't know the context (or it's been given to you by Sun headline writers!!!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, TV did it. The other day after watching Love Actually, I met the prime minister at the airport - lept on him and snogged him. I lav 'im!!

Even if she was mimicking things on TV, not all kids will mimick violence like that. I'm not saying she's predisposed to anything, just that her actions indicate something about her personality which is disturbing.
  • Options
    piperpiper Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She might be a great singer.
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molaram wrote: »
    This thread should come with a warning "The Fat and the Furious"

I shouldn't laugh
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, TV did it. The other day after watching Love Actually, I met the prime minister at the airport - lept on him and snogged him. I lav 'im!!

Even if she was mimicking things on TV, not all kids will mimick violence like that. I'm not saying she's predisposed to anything, just that her actions indicate something about her personality which is disturbing.

Same here, I watched that Johnny Depp mobile hairdresser thingymajig, and though I'd fashion myself a nice pair of portable clippers made out of rusty shears and nails. The neighbours love it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pop_Noodle wrote: »
    I shouldn't laugh

I tried not to, but I failed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She was not training the dog.

She was abusing the dog, the video evidence is there!!i did not watch that and think, oh maybe thats just a friendly kick in the teeth to make him roll over or oh shes standing on his tale and kicking him in the stomach to teach him to sit.

If some one can do that to an animal they are not deffinatly going to grow up to be a murderer, but they certainly have major issues.
  • Options
    Forum Member

But the programme in question isn't set out as fiction, it's a programme about how to train dogs, so she used it to try and train dogs.

http://www.4pawsu.com/cesarfans.htm

If she's been watching this, she will believe the way to train a dog is to punish and physically over power it.
  • Options
    boxxboxx Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    Little bitch. Don't know if i could've stopped myself from slapping the crap out of her if i'd have seen it, but then the story would've been me beating up a little girl rather than her beating up the dog. Go figure.
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the programme in question isn't set out as fiction, it's a programme about how to train dogs, so she used it to try and train dogs.

http://www.4pawsu.com/cesarfans.htm

If she's been watching this, she will believe the way to train a dog is to punish and physically over power it.

That's just one person's opinion - there are loads of people that believe his methods work
  • Options
    mrsmetropolismrsmetropolis Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was not training the dog.

She was abusing the dog, the video evidence is there!!i did not watch that and think, oh maybe thats just a friendly kick in the teeth to make him roll over or oh shes standing on his tale and kicking him in the stomach to teach him to sit.

If some one can do that to an animal they are not deffinatly going to grow up to be a murderer, but they certainly have major issues.

Indeed.
    I do not agree with much of Caesar Milans 'training' methods but that girls behaviour cannot be compared to that. She blatantly kicks the dog in the face and stands on the poor thing. She is not a light weight child and must have hurt that dog.
    Some people here seem to be trivialising revolting actions against a defenseless animal.
    It should also be remembered she has allegedly done this before and has walked other neighbours dogs. She should not be around animals full stop and needs some professional help because something obviously troubles her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,916
    Forum Member
    boxx wrote: »
    Little bitch. Don't know if i could've stopped myself from slapping the crap out of her if i'd have seen it, but then the story would've been me beating up a little girl rather than her beating up the dog. Go figure.

I think I might have tried out some waterboarding techniques on the bitch in a nearby stream.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Indeed.
    I do not agree with much of Caesar Milans 'training' methods but that girls behaviour cannot be compared to that. She blatantly kicks the dog in the face and stands on the poor thing. She is not a light weight child and must have hurt that dog.
    Some people here seem to be trivialising revolting actions against a defenseless animal.
    It should also be remembered she has allegedly done this before and has walked other neighbours dogs. She should not be around animals full stop and needs some professional help because something obviously troubles her.

I believe i read she has her cat and her parents were plannig to get her a puppy (which thank god they are not) but if she can do that to a dog, i feel sorry for what the cat must go through at home.

Hopefully her parents wont be thick enough to keep the cat and do the right thing & rehome it not take the risk.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,846
    Forum Member
    big-mother wrote: »
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned the size of her before now... :eek:
    Looks like she's the one that needs taking out for a walk on a lead, the little bitch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Looks like she's the one that needs taking out for a walk on a lead, the little bitch.

Really did make me laugh!!!:D
  • Options
    linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Horrible bratty kid by the looks of it, who probably gets what whe wants off Mummy and Daddy (and yes, I'm hinting at the size of her too!)

Kids should know right from wrong at that age, and it's not rocket science to know that you don't treat a dog like that. I wouldn't be surrpised to learn if she picked on kids at school too.

Lucky for her the dog didn't bite her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    welwynrose wrote: »
    That's just one person's opinion - there are loads of people that believe his methods work
    Kind, reward based methods work too. It's a matter of morality rather than the ends justifying the means.
    Indeed.

She didn't do exactly what he does, but it's possible in trying to train she got frustrated and became more extreme, but she did look like she was trying to achieve something (though if it wasn't clear to me it definitely wouldn't have been to the dog).

I'm not saying she was definitely trying to copy him, but it's not yet known WHY she did what she did or what she was trying to achieve. To label a child as evil or sick based on a couple of minutes of her life is just as bad as what she did.

Maybe she was bullied and lashed out at something that wouldn't retalliate? Maybe she has problems controlling her anger and frustration?

I'm really disgusted at the number of people attacking her appearance. If you're going to be angry at someone for not showing compassion, isn't it better to lead by example?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kind, reward based methods work too. It's a matter of morality rather than the ends justifying the means.

She didn't do exactly what he does, but it's possible in trying to train she got frustrated and became more extreme, but she did look like she was trying to achieve something (though if it wasn't clear to me it definitely wouldn't have been to the dog).

I'm not saying she was definitely trying to copy him, but it's not yet known WHY she did what she did or what she was trying to achieve. To label a child as evil or sick based on a couple of minutes of her life is just as bad as what she did.

Maybe she was bullied and lashed out at something that wouldn't retalliate? Maybe she has problems controlling her anger and frustration?

I'm really disgusted at the number of people attacking her appearance. If you're going to be angry at someone for not showing compassion, isn't it better to lead by example?

13 minutes, and she has been seen doing it before. What about the other dogs she walks? or the pet cat?? Im sure it was not just this dog who has been put through this.

I dont understand why you are trying to make what she did 'seem better' shes a sick kid, and she is Fat too, people who comment saying shes fat are only saying what others think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Poor little dog.
    That fat kid should be locked in a room and starved of junk food and fed lettuce!!!

I was brought up on discipline (which today kids seems to lack). If that was my kid, I will deal with her with my trusty slippers!!!
  • Options
    linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

To label a child as evil or sick based on a couple of minutes of her life is just as bad as what she did.

OK, maybe not evil, but bloody cruel at the very least. So, if you were walking in the park and saw her kicking the dog, you wouldn't think she was being cruel?
    It's a natural reaction to make an assumption that she's being cruel to the dog, based upon the few minutes video we've seen. I certainy didn't think 'Oh, bless her, she's just taking her frustration out on the poor defenceles doggy because she's upset about something'.

Invariably, kids that behave in that way are bullies themselves.
    And they behave in that way because they have issues about themelves, whether it's to do with their looks, weight, popularity or how well they get on at school.

I speak from experience, having been bullied at school by my so-called 'friend', who just so happened to have bad skin and was in a lower graded class than me when we went up to comp school, along with her fat friend, and another of their 'thick' friends.

I've digressed.

You should stop making excuses for a horrible bratty kid.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What she did was cruel. And stupid, and unnecessary. But so are some of the comments on here. The difference is, they're coming from adults.

My feelings are 'that poor dog', but also 'why is she doing that?'. If you don't find out why, you'll never change it and you'll have a mixed up 12 year old girl growing up into a very dangerous adult. She could have kids in a few years time, if you take away the blame, hate and labelling, you can work with her to prevent her hurting anyone or anything else.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Therapy never helped anyone. A slap round the back of the head and locked in her room wi no gadgets is all that is required.

What a load of bilge , I have known people who have overcome personal problems with the help of therapy.