Options

Getting sick to the back teeth of Cheryl Cole now

I used to be a big fan but now I just cannot stand her! she is EVERYWHERE and is hyped up like some sort of Madonna/Britney figure, which she will never be.

WHY? and when will it all END?

I never thought I'd say it but we need a new tabloyd sweetheart to replace her and we need it NOW.

Comments

• Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    That makes at least two people then, me & you:D I'm hoping the over-exposure will backfire.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep her, Jordan and Myleene. Everywhere :(
  • Options
    caren197caren197 Posts: 1,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeso, she's not that bad. Its not her fault that the press are the way they are.
  • Options
    bridgetbbridgetb Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I join your club cos I am sick to death of the pointless little twerp.
  • Options
    natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bridgetb wrote: »
    Can I join your club cos I am sick to death of the pointless little twerp.

I'll join that club too - can't stand her, never have done and can't work out why everyone suddenly loves her and thinks the sun shines out of you know where!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    caren197 wrote: »
    Jeso, she's not that bad. Its not her fault that the press are the way they are.

Agree. Of all the articles and press she gets, not very many articles actually come from her. Most have "insider" "source" or "a friend of Cheryl's" talking so are most likely made up anyway.To my knowledge,and looking at the fansites and so on, she herself has only actually done about ten print interviews this year at the most.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's baffling as to why they keep talking up her new single, because it's beyond awful.
  • Options
    marc822marc822 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once x-factor is finished we will get some peace until August 2010.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    It will never end :D Viva la Cole!
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shes OK but the hype is ridiculous!!!!! not warranted or earned.
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am sick to the back teeth of hearing that song of hers on the radio it is absolutely dreadful and as for the plugs for her new CD - aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    What is it with her at the moment why! why! why!

Get back to Geordieland you Chelsea WAG you are well past your sell by date.
  • Options
    clonmultclonmult Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes OK but the hype is ridiculous!!!!! not warranted or earned.

+1

She's okay, seems likeable enough, but its not talent thats got her where she is.

The single isn't utter dross, but its really just filler. Gets played ad-nauseum on the channels played down the gym, and it really doesn't get any better with repeated assaults on my ears.

And it was nice to see the album get a totally underwhelming review in the Metro today :D
  • Options
    Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    I think the backlash is slowly starting. It was always coming but I think the mass hype has finally made people ask why! lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clonmult wrote: »
    And it was nice to see the album get a totally underwhelming review in the Metro today :D

Blimey I bet she's gutted :D
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been fed up with her for a long time now. Today I felt even more irritated though - her song was played about 5 times on GMTV this morning. Then in the car she was on our local radio station. Then as we got out of range and changed the channel, she was on that one too. I'm sorry but the song isn't even good, it's bland and dated. She has been hyped up by ITV and Cowell's media machine and now it seems the public are programmed to love her.

Quite nauseating. Especially when her past is just swept aside and everyone is adamant that she's an amazing lovely person... none of us know what she's really like. I just want her to get off my telly for a long while, and yeah we can throw Jordan in there as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to be a big fan but now I just cannot stand her! she is EVERYWHERE and is hyped up like some sort of Madonna/Britney figure, which she will never be.

I never thought I'd say it but we need a new tabloyd sweetheart to replace her and we need it NOW.

WHEN WILL IT END cries JohnnyKing

and then starts a thread about Cheryl.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Go figure
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is but one more mediocre highly publicised bit of fluff that has no relevance to anything at all in truth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can I join your club too? I'm sick of her aswell. What annoys me is, only a few years ago she was getting slagged for attacking a night club attendant and now shes the best thing since sliced bread. In a couple of years or even less than that, no one will be still bothered about her
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »
    Get back to Geordieland you Chelsea WAG you are well past your sell by date.

God no, don't send her back here!! :D:(
  • Options
    SuperstokedSuperstoked Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    I have been fed up with her for a long time now. Today I felt even more irritated though - her song was played about 5 times on GMTV this morning. Then in the car she was on our local radio station. Then as we got out of range and changed the channel, she was on that one too. I'm sorry but the song isn't even good, it's bland and dated. She has been hyped up by ITV and Cowell's media machine and now it seems the public are programmed to love her.

Quite nauseating. Especially when her past is just swept aside and everyone is adamant that she's an amazing lovely person... none of us know what she's really like. I just want her to get off my telly for a long while, and yeah we can throw Jordan in there as well.

Likewise.

I've NEVER understood why a large percentage of the public seem to be fascinated with her because as far as I can see her singing is atrocious, she's boring...she's really just another pointless WAG hiding behind her "Nations sweetheart" image, and to top it all of she really isn't as attracive as people make her out to be. Does anyone remember how she looked before she started out in Girls Aloud? - she looked like the typical average girl next door and it just shows that money can make anyone look good these days if they've got a sh*tload of money in the bank.
    I just don't like her at all, and she isn't fooling me with her "Nations sweetheart" label. I remember what she did to that toilet attendant and a leopard never changes its spots either.
  • Options
    CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marc822 wrote: »
    Once x-factor is finished we will get some peace until August 2010.

No we won't she's confirmed for celeb bb

joking :D
  • Options
    PinkyPigPinkyPig Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The best I can say about her, is at least she isn't Jodie Marsh. ;)
  • Options
    Joe19Joe19 Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm joining this club, I used to like her, but she's been overplayed, her new song is overplayed (sadly) and I'm just bored hearing about her.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Okay......why on earth should Cheryl stop making money just because you're getting sick of her? I'm sure there's LOADS of men out there that aren't getting sick of Cheryl :D If Cheryl can make the money, go for it is what I say.
  • Options
    i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    That makes at least two people then, me & you:D I'm hoping the over-exposure will backfire.

ME too Me too Me too....cant ABIDE her :mad: