Options

The Kat Slater/Jessie Wallace Appreciation Thread (Part 31)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG.. i missed the Ronnie exit being leaked :(:cry:
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    ELCarter wrote: »
    OMG.. i missed the Ronnie exit being leaked :(:cry:
    Ronnie is sentenced to 3 years in prison and is forgiven by Kat at the last minute
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah_Lou* wrote: »
    Think we got bitchy Kat tonight :rolleyes:
    Just for a change. :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronnie is sentenced to 3 years in prison and is forgiven by Kat at the last minute
    OMG :( 3 years? i'm gutted... so wanted her to get off :( especially since Kat forgives her. Gunna be some great viewing. Thanks :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think we got bitchy Kat tonight :rolleyes:

I think she's bitchy and she argues with Alfie and tells him he's not a real man :rolleyes: YAWN, but I do think they make up again in the same episode thankfully but I'm not looking forward to angry, moany, face ache Kat again :yawn:

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! This makes me sooooo happy. I was expecting her to get off with it, I'm glad she hasn't and I'm definitely glad she's sent to prison.

I'm definitely getting some alcohol on Thursday to celebrate :D:D
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MCRicken wrote: »
    YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! This makes me sooooo happy. I was expecting her to get off with it, I'm glad she hasn't and I'm definitely glad she's sent to prison.

I'm definitely getting some alcohol on Thursday to celebrate :D:D
    Wow, thanks for that spoiling the spoiler, Mary. :mad::rolleyes::mad:

(;))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    Wow, thanks for that spoiling the spoiler, Mary. :mad::rolleyes::mad:

(;))

LMFAO well I was going to put in in a spoiler tag and then I thought what's the point EVERYONE in here will read it anyway as we want to know what happens :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm with Mary on this one I thought she was gonna get off. Thought she might of got longer aswell.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm with Mary on this one I thought she was gonna get off. Thought she might of got longer aswell.

I'm just glad she's getting some jail time, l thought she'd get off scott free at least we know she's getting punished for her evil crime. The time she does get is better than nothing :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat down: 29 minutes :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay I know Kat's a grade A plank at the minute and maybe the real man line was a bit too far AGAIN but I can see why she's getting pissed off today, noone including Alfie seems to be realising how serious it is that Ronnie took their baby. Why is everyone in the square brushing this under the carpet including Alfie :confused: he's more interested in cracking jokes :/ and did he REALLY need to bring up the not the real dad line AGAIN.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren__ wrote: »
    Okay I know Kat's a grade A plank at the minute and maybe the real man line was a bit too far AGAIN but I can see why she's getting pissed off today, noone including Alfie seems to be realising how serious it is that Ronnie took their baby. Why is everyone in the square brushing this under the carpet including Alfie :confused: he's more interested in cracking jokes :/ and did he REALLY need to bring up the not the real dad line AGAIN.

he REALLY pissed me off when he said that.. its a joke that when it suits him he is 'tommys real Dad no matter what' but then he throws it in her face ALL the time. so frustrating :/

also, despite her mood she looks really pretty tonight (and despite that dress) i dont understand why everyone is being so casual about the break in as well.. ermmm why arent they all over there ripping shreds out of ronnie? completely on kats side for once on that one. again, EE proving why its a pile of CRAP.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AWWWWWWW <3 that was so cuteee. kalfieeeeeeeeeee, x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow for the first time in a long time i actually found myself smiling at eastenders!! cute!! <3
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    N'aaawww Kalfie <3 pleasee stay like that! Soo cute <3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well jel of shirleys tan. i want to be that colour :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why can't Kat and Alfie be like that all the time?:eek::( that was them at there best loved it <3:D

Leopard print umbrella on Tomdogs pram? thats blates why I luv them:D haha x x x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well jel of shirleys tan. i want to be that colour :(

Ditto:( that tan was REEM!!!:D haha x x x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kalfie123 wrote: »
    Ditto:( that tan was REEM!!!:D haha x x x

is it wrong that im only being 20% sarcastic and 80% for real. im so pasty right now i well need a spray tan!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tommy trying to sit up at the start was so cute <3

Think the comment to Alfie was a bit OTT but she wasn't as bitchy as I thought she was gonna be.

Have to laugh with them at the bar banging then Jean joining in that was the old Kalfie a bit I thought :)

Woody is not right in the head at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why couldn't we have had Kat there at the end :( why is Alfie ALWAYS out and about mingling whilst Kat's in the top of the Vic, I wanted to see her reaction! How are we supposed to understand her when we never actually see her witness anything or get told anything we just see her stropping around the vic. Also I know Alfie's the golden boy still right now but is he not a little insensitive, one of Kat's paranoid hissy fits?! FFS her baby was stolen why is noone understanding this!! Also it was nice to hear alfie saying about he knows Kat has nightmares and wakes up in the night and stuff but why can't we hear Kat saying these things, that was always what made her as a character, her talking and the audience getting an insight to her head and hearing how damaged she is by stuff not her being stroppy and us second guessing why with others throwing us hints to piece it together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is it wrong that im only being 20% sarcastic and 80% for real. im so pasty right now i well need a spray tan!!!

Mate im blates serious:eek: I am like casper the friendly ghost at the minute so not a good look! lol x x x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kalfie123 wrote: »
    Mate im blates serious:eek: I am like casper the friendly ghost at the minute so not a good look! lol x x x

oh good cos i lied, im 100% for real. i had a tan that dark last year it was so reem. hm i defo need to get one asap since ive quit sunbeds now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren__ wrote: »
    Why couldn't we have had Kat there at the end :( why is Alfie ALWAYS out and about mingling whilst Kat's in the top of the Vic, I wanted to see her reaction! How are we supposed to understand her when we never actually see her witness anything or get told anything we just see her stropping around the vic. Also I know Alfie's the golden boy still right now but is he not a little insensitive, one of Kat's paranoid hissy fits?! FFS her baby was stolen why is noone understanding this!! Also it was nice to hear alfie saying about he knows Kat has nightmares and wakes up in the night and stuff but why can't we hear Kat saying these things, that was always what made her as a character, her talking and the audience getting an insight to her head and hearing how damaged she is by stuff not her being stroppy and us second guessing why with others throwing us hints to piece it together.

Didn't hear that bit but it's true what your saying though
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    EastEnders is totally in the shitter right now, Kirkwood takes one step forward (one good ep every few months or so) and then about a million back. Seriously, sack him already.