Amy, Amy, Amy

The person who has dominated this forum and a few DS members lives. We can all agree on that.

The girl did good. The most interesting contestant in years are we would not be having this many obsessives.

Amy well done girl!!:cry:
http://i.imgur.com/HDIeO.gif

Comments

• Daisy450Daisy450 Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    lucy mane wrote: »
    The person who has dominated this forum and a few DS members lives. We can all agree on that.

The girl did good. The most interesting contestant in years are we would not be having this many obsessives.

I hope you are wearing a tin hat!!
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    Daisy450 wrote: »
    I hope you are wearing a tin hat!!
    Why? Hoots of laughter can't hurt anyone Daisy! :D
  • KittyKreamKittyKream Posts: 4,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Amy was the real Queen of the Jungle I'd venture :D
    Forum Member
    KittyKream wrote: »

Well you'll all be pleased to know that ITV are planning a 'fly on the wall' reality series on the pair!

Well it was always on the cards wasn't it?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well you'll all be pleased to know that ITV are planning a 'fly on the wall' reality series on the pair!

I pity that fly.
  • KittyKreamKittyKream Posts: 4,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh gosh no :(

Joey doesn't interest me in the slightest tbh neither did Amy that much,I just didn't like the treatment of her in camp.

We need a fly on the wall series documenting how David gets his bouffant so thick :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Joey doesn't interest me in the slightest tbh neither did Amy that much,I just didn't like the treatment of her in camp.

We need a fly on the wall series documenting how David gets his bouffant so thick :D

:D That would be a much happier fly.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well I suppose they need something to fill the watching paint dry' gap left now DOTY Andre is retiring from selling every fart.

A pretty but vapid girl and a human Ken Doll with the intellectual capacity of a stick should make fascinating viewing - (needs the retired yawn and rolling eyes smilies)
  • gkabcgkabc Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just noticed that Joey and Amy were trotted out together to present one of the British Comedy Awards. I don't think anyone in the room really even understood what they were doing there. If they had come out before Johnny Vegas' speech, it might have made more sense.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They already knew each other before the jungle... I don't see what they do that would pull in viewers
  • too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think that a fly on the wall series on the fashion industry presented by David would be fabulous. Just the right amount of camp bitchiness done in a true gentlemanly style :):)
  • greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LUCY LUCY LUCY. Oh dear :(
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How exciting. I cant wait :D:D:D in fact Id rather stick pins in my eyes.
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member

Lucy was actually the Queen, considering she was the last female standing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    How exciting. I cant wait :D:D:D in fact Id rather stick pins in my eyes.

I'll join you if that series happens:D
  • triton333triton333 Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amy was the queen. Lucy has been forgotten already.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    triton333 wrote: »
    Amy was the queen. Lucy has been forgotten already.

Lucy hasn't courted the press ...Maybe because Lucy has a career...Amy is desperately trying to find one...
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucy hasn't courted the press ...Maybe because Lucy has a career...Amy is desperately trying to find one...

Exactly. The only ones we have seen in the papers are Amy and Joey. It says it all. What did Lucy call those sort of people. Oh yes ... media ****.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I said it all along. We were tediously force fed the pair of them.
    Amy the sweet innocent victim :o, Joey the village idiot, such exciting stuff.^_^
    Lucy was actually the Queen, considering she was the last female standing.

Yes I believe she was and also ,of course, admired by her campmates ;-)
    Exactly. The only ones we have seen in the papers are Amy and Joey. It says it all. What did Lucy call those sort of people. Oh yes ... media ****.

Yup can't argue with that. Totally talentless, instant fame, media ****.;-)
  • imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    poor OLD Lucy. She'll be throwing darts at her TV when all we see is Amy popping up everywhere. And then she can say"that's all down to me".
  • J SwiftJ Swift Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can't believe all the Amy obsessives are still at it :o

We need an emergency series of IAC so they can move on with their lives

And yes, Amy is clearly the Queen of the Jungle by every measure - (Lucy should thank that schoolgirl who spent £2,000 voting her in otherwise she'd have been out before Rebecca ... and btw, Lucy's *trying* to court press attention; Amy's just the one getting it ... Oh well Lucy!)
    Forum Member
    J Swift wrote: »
    I can't believe all the Amy obsessives are still at it :o

We need an emergency series of IAC so they can move on with their lives

And yes, Amy is clearly the Queen of the Jungle by every measure - (Lucy should thank that schoolgirl who spent £2,000 voting her in otherwise she'd have been out before Rebecca ... and btw, Lucy's *trying* to court press attention; Amy's just the one getting it ... Oh well Lucy!)
    One has to admit though (no matter which side you're on) that the whole romance thing is a fake.

And if one were a true cynic - one might even go as far as to say "as fake as the whole victim" scenario! :cool:
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    imrightok wrote: »
    poor OLD Lucy. She'll be throwing darts at her TV when all we see is Amy popping up everywhere. And then she can say"that's all down to me".

Meow :o Do I detect a touch of ageism in your post? Hilarious. She's in her 30's for goodness sake.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member

Who :confused:
    greenyone wrote: »
    LUCY :(

Amy and Joey. .

• imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    postit wrote: »
    Meow :o Do I detect a touch of ageism in your post? Hilarious. She's in her 30's for goodness sake.

it's all relative.