Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And I suppose him disclosing that she had put a sex ban on him for months before they split, the very reason why she revealed the miscarriage wasnt giving out private details, if thats all hes got then god help him, just as he referred to the new baby as "my baby" shows he is completely unable to grasp that not everything is about him, although the baby was about both of them, it was her that had the miscarriage, and her right to talk about it.
    It surprised me that he did refer to the new baby as "my baby" not the "my" bit, but the "baby" bit seeing as he has only ever seen and used his other babies as props, investments for his sorry career>:(
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wasn't that supposed to happen in Nov? And then Jan? And now it's March? I'm starting to think 'Cheesus: The Early Years' will be in cinemas before this court case actually happens.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I've never really known much about the CC & not really been that interested, however now I say "Bring it on"!

Cheesus has been far too dull & dreary lately, having nothing to laugh at him about for isn't good, therefore I'm pinning all my hopes on the CC.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    The judge should throw it out of court, tell the pair of them to grow the f*ck up and try and learn what the words dignity, self respect and privacy mean.

As for AR being on the verse of bankruptcy - I suppose getting an actual job is too much to ask?

I think the Judge had no choice but to allow it to go ahead under UK law but told them both to try and sort it out and mentioned one party would be damaged far more than other if it went ahead. (but think that was aimed at Barbie than her ex Ken)

So ruddy stupid the pair of them IMO. Then again both are as bad as each other as fame hookers.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    I think the Judge had no choice but to allow it to go ahead under UK law but told them both to try and sort it out and mentioned one party would be damaged far more than other if it went ahead. (but think that was aimed at Barbie than her ex Ken)

So ruddy stupid the pair of them IMO. Then again both are as bad as each other as fame hookers.

Lets not forget that Peteybabes learned from arguably the 'best in the business' of media-whoring.
    Forum Member

Hmm tricky question, does 600 quantify as "a massive queue"? Or should that be vice versa? :confused:
    Wasn't he proud as punch informing everyone The Eastbourne Police mentioned the amount of people there!
  • misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Wasn't that supposed to happen in Nov? And then Jan? And now it's March? I'm starting to think 'Cheesus: The Early Years' will be in cinemas before this court case actually happens.

:D:D

It will of course be directed by Spielberg and with 600 fans clammering to see it, No.1 blockbuster of 2014 :D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/10875754.Peter_Andre_to_greet_fans_in_Watford_tomorrow/

The Perfume Shop Eastbourne one day, Tesco Watford the next. Strength to strength people, strength to strength
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/10875754.Peter_Andre_to_greet_fans_in_Watford_tomorrow/

The Perfume Shop Eastbourne one day, Tesco Watford the next. Strength to strength people, strength to strength

I wonder if he took the kids with him? It is his weekend with them
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont understand . How can PA sue her for selling details of her miscarriage ?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »
    I dont understand . How can PA sue her for selling details of her miscarriage ?

Now I could be wrong, but I think she is suing him.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This is so pathetic the judge shouldnt even bother looking through the court papers he should throw out the case and tell them to grow up
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Just saw this in TV Guide;

Peter Andre: my Life at Christmas; The Final Episode - With the new baby just weeks away, Pete tries his hardest to find Emily the perfect gift.

As it was filmed at November, why he want the public to know what he got for Emily if it not private??
  • misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Just saw this in TV Guide;

Peter Andre: my Life at Christmas; The Final Episode - With the new baby just weeks away, Pete tries his hardest to find Emily the perfect gift.

As it was filmed at November, why he want the public to know what he got for Emily if it not private??

Indeed and will he get her another gift for her actual unfilmed Christmas?

For the filmed version I reckon it will be something ostentatious, a car, an engagement ring.

For in private some Andre tat merchandise :D
    Forum Member
    I've just been reading KP having a go at Cheesus on Twitter, which is ridiculous, private matters should of course be discussed but not on a social network site.
    However that aside, much as it pains me to say so, she does imo have a very valid point. It seems Cheesus is refusing to allow her to see J & P throughout the Christmas holidays. I've never known exactly what the set up was re access at Christmas, but I did think they had the kids on alternate years but did see the parent who didn't have them at some point.
    Her tweets seem to suggest that, the kids want to see their Mum but he's not budging. If this is the case & I say if because everything KP says, I take with a large pinch of salt, then shame on him, it seems a very spiteful thing for him to do & while I agree she's treated him badly lately & he is quite rightly very angry, to use the kids as pay back is just so wrong.
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just been reading KP having a go at Cheesus on Twitter, which is ridiculous, private matters should of course be discussed but not on a social network site.
    However that aside, much as it pains me to say so, she does imo have a very valid point. It seems Cheesus is refusing to allow her to see J & P throughout the Christmas holidays. I've never known exactly what the set up was re access at Christmas, but I did think they had the kids on alternate years but did see the parent who didn't have them at some point.
    Her tweets seem to suggest that, the kids want to see their Mum but he's not budging. If this is the case & I say if because everything KP says, I take with a large pinch of salt, then shame on him, it seems a very spiteful thing for him to do & while I agree she's treated him badly lately & he is quite rightly very angry, to use the kids as pay back is just so wrong.

Aye up BEL

You have a good point here.

So, not content with him mocking up a good ole Christmas Jumper clad festive feast in November, for the telly, and his 600 fans, he's also going to do the whole blummin thing again on Christmas Day? For real?

Madness.
    Forum Member
    Aye up BEL

You have a good point here.

So, not content with him mocking up a good ole Christmas Jumper clad festive feast in November, for the telly, and his 600 fans, he's also going to do the whole blummin thing again on Christmas Day? For real?

Madness.

I've yet to watch the smug cheesball's Christmas in November show but I can visualise the nauseatingly perfect, arguement free, jolly scenes in my head.

I'm amazed he didn't hire a snow machine (or did he:o) so they could have lots of fun packed snowball fights, all wearing their matching Christmas jumpers, then home to play charades, drink mulled wine & roast chestnuts round the open fire.

So like Christmas in the BEL household;-)
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't want to say this either, but where's the harm in giving her a couple of hours with them, to open their presents, have dinner, etc? I imagine she'd be the one to go and collect/drop them back off seeing as its her that wants to see them. If she did the same with him I'd say the same thing. But of course he wouldn't tweet about it, he'd just break down in tears on his tv show and do it all passive aggressively in some other way. And you know people would be ready to string her up.

She deserves a lot of the stuff gets said about her but not this time IMHO.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've yet to watch the smug cheesball's Christmas in November show but I can visualise the nauseatingly perfect, arguement free, jolly scenes in my head.

I'm amazed he didn't hire a snow machine (or did he:o) so they could have lots of fun packed snowball fights, all wearing their matching Christmas jumpers, then home to play charades, drink mulled wine & roast chestnuts round the open fire.

So like Christmas in the BEL household;-)

Dont forget the chicken on the run. An early Christmas present from Ems (obviously early as it needs to be filmed) and in time to get a namecheck for the company in his column of truth.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indeed and will he get her another gift for her actual unfilmed Christmas?

For the filmed version I reckon it will be something ostentatious, a car, an engagement ring.

For in private some Andre tat merchandise :D

:D A calendar, a bag, a mug, a keyring, a clock, all wrapped in his Cheesus Christmas wapping paper.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The saddest thing about PA and KP is that we know chapter and verse of their Christmas child custody arrangements because they've both made sure to tell us all about them at every turn since they split up, just to be able to point score or have a go. Can anyone here think of another zeleb/celeb couple whose Christmas childcare arrangements they're aware of? I doubt it somehow.

A truly pathetic pair.
    Forum Member
    I don't want to say this either, but where's the harm in giving her a couple of hours with them, to open their presents, have dinner, etc? I imagine she'd be the one to go and collect/drop them back off seeing as its her that wants to see them. If she did the same with him I'd say the same thing. But of course he wouldn't tweet about it, he'd just break down in tears on his tv show and do it all passive aggressively in some other way. And you know people would be ready to string her up.

Agree. If this is true about no visits over Christmas, the twit must have thought all his Christmases had came at once, being able to do this to her.
    Jeez, can you imagine, he'll be a big, fat ball of orange smugness.
    cazzz wrote: »
    Dont forget the chicken on the run. An early Christmas present from Ems (obviously early as it needs to be filmed) and in time to get a namecheck for the company in his column of truth.

Oh God yeah the chicken, now I know I might be alone but if Mr BEL presented me with a chicken at Christmas, he'd be sent to live in the chicken coop but I imagine Cheesus think it adds to the perfect Walton style family he's trying so desperately hard to portray.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hate to agree with you, but I do.
    I honestly don't see why she can't at least spend a few hours with the kids. It doesn't really seem like an insurmountable problem.
    Thing is, PA might not be able to see it, but if he did allow KP to have the kids for a while, he would be making the kids happy (thus bolstering his famous DOTY credentials) as well as giving himself the opportunity to look like the bigger person - and tell us about it for months and months and months and months.
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :D A calendar, a bag, a mug, a keyring, a clock, all wrapped in his Cheesus Christmas wapping paper.

Caught! You're the low life who broke into my house & nicked all my Andre memorabilia!>:(
This discussion has been closed.