Options

For any Britney fans on here. New music on it's way. Potentially.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Chris_YoungChris_Young Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Y_Me wrote: »
    I hope she's doing this cause she wants to do it. Lately she seems like a reluctant superstar. I have a soft spot for her, I want her to enjoy and do well.

Please no more will I am.

Yes I agree. Scream and Shout was a one off smash that worked at the time. But for her and her team to jump to the conclusion that he was the man to executive produce what they thought was gonna be her next big album is a total career misfire. I mean EDM died off early 2013 and the trend moved into house music. What I would like for her do is maybe do some work with underground dance beats similar how to Madonna's Erotica album sounded. Hey who knows, if she did maybe she can bring that back!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Reading on breatheheavy that they can confirm producers have been asked to sudmit tracks for britney so hoping this happens
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Reading on breatheheavy that they can confirm producers have been asked to sudmit tracks for britney so hoping this happens

Well that sounds promising :D
  • Options
    Chris_YoungChris_Young Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Well that sounds promising :D

And Jordan who runs BreatheHeavy is 'in' with her team. They give him exclusives so he can report it back to her fans on his site.