Options

Gogglebox Posh Couple Would Have Been Better Than George

Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
Forum Member
✭✭
They would have been a better choice I think. Of all the characters in Gogglebox I think George is a very odd choice.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB do not supply enough alcohol for the posh couple to consider going on the show.
  • Options
    Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe they asked them and they didnt want to do it. I like george though he made me laugh on gogglebox.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    i agree
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    BB do not supply enough alcohol for the posh couple to consider going on the show.

That's it. There is no way they would have gone in the house and not had their booze fix. :D shame.
    I would have loved to see George's Mum go in as well.
  • Options
    simonk243simonk243 Posts: 3,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree george is an odd choice he looks so uncomfortable, I would of loved either steph and dom the posh couple or ideally stephen and chris the gay freiends hilarious :D
  • Options
    ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    They should stick the lad in with the funny hair that doesn't say anything
  • Options
    ChynaSChynaS Posts: 810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No way, they are a couple of pretentious idiots.
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ritchie2yk wrote: »
    They should stick the lad in with the funny hair that doesn't say anything

:D:D:D that would be brilliant. Just have him sitting there staring for the whole series :D:D:D

also, I would have preferred that old man who sits in an armchair next to his wife...think he used to be a teacher....he is great
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,510
    Forum Member
    Sandy & Sandra are the natural choice, although I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of them when they're deprived of takeaways and are on a Monosodium glutamate comedown.
  • Options
    2-Pot Screamer2-Pot Screamer Posts: 34,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They run a B&B, so potentially they'd take a big hit if they were absent from the business for up to a month.
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never watched Gogglebox but I do find it hard to believe that he was the best character from the show that they could come with. The rest must be really bland if that's the case.
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snariek wrote: »
    I've never watched Gogglebox but I do find it hard to believe that he was the best character from the show that they could come with. The rest must be really bland if that's the case.

No, he's one of the less noticeable ones there. There's some really good characters they could have picked instead
  • Options
    Jilly54Jilly54 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aww George is ok i bet hes well happy being amongst all these celebs if thats what they are!!!
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do like George but I wonder what he'll be like without the mum and dad, mum really makes me laugh.
  • Options
    annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would've liked June and Leon, Stephanie and Dom or Stephen and Christopher :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Sandy & Sandra are the natural choice, although I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of them when they're deprived of takeaways and are on a Monosodium glutamate comedown.
    I love Sandy and Sandra too. :D
    A BB house full of Gogglebox families would be great. Foodies Sandy and Sandra, George, Mum and Dad, The Sidicki's, the family with Mum, Dad, son and daughter who have cats, Steven and Chris the Brighton hairdressers, Steph and Dom the posh couple, the family with German Dad and catatonic boyfriend with the hair and Scarlet and parents.
    I could watch them all for hours. :)
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. George has probably mean my least favourite from Gogglebox, so I'm not too interested in him at all in the house Pretty much anyone would of been better than him, tbf!
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he's one of my favourite characters on the show besides the gay couple and Leon, so I'm happy he's gone in.

Sandy and Sandra really overact now, as do Steph and Dom (although they are tv gold).
  • Options
    sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like George so funny when when he was going on about his mum having the central heating on, classic.