Guardians Of The Galaxy

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just don't rate Karen Gillan, bald or not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    Motthus wrote: »
    So Karen Gillen has shaved her head for the role of Nebula in Guardians Of The Galaxy and they showed the trailer at Comic Con!

Appartently its very funny and there is a distinct Indiana Jones vibe to Chris Pratt character Star-Lord.Also 'Hooked on a feeling' was the musical cue for the trailer and Rocket Racoon was seen but not heard.The trailer appartently has a strong humourous tone throughout it.Hopefully they will release the trailer online!

As they are only 2 weeks into filming it couldn't have been a very long trailer lol
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    It properly wasn't but the description of the footage/trailer does sound quite detailed.We might get a teaser trailer before Thor The Dark World but then there has not been any trailer for Captain America 2 and that is less than a year until it get released!
  • Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    Motthus wrote: »
    I think it is part of Marvel Phase Two plans to include them in the introduction of Thanos as we head towards Avengers 2

By the way Marvel have relaunched the Guardians Of The Galaxy comic this week for anyone who wants to get to know the characters before the films comes out!

I know the name, but I'm only familiar with the earlier
    version of the GotG with Major Victory.
    Forum Member
    Interesting to see photos appearing online from on set.Some are meant to show Glenn Close as Nova Prime
    Forum Member
    Seen some of the footage that has been posted online.Obviously its taken from a phone so its not the best quality but I was very impressed by what I saw!

I would hurry to find it before its taken down!
    Forum Member
    So it's been confirmed that Thanos will have a bigger part in Guardians Of The Galaxy than his brief cameo in The Avengers.Also its been confined that Gamora will start off in the film as a villian before she eventually joins the Guardians!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First bit of casting that I'm really uninmpressed by. I got bored of her quickly on Doctor Who. I really can't see her as a villain in a comic book film.

Another one who can only play herself.
    Forum Member
    Yeah it's been rumored for a few weeks now but good to see it confirmed as I think he is a great choice to do Rocket Racoon!
    Forum Member
    Well the mid credit scene of Thor The Dark World gives us a hint of what to expect from Guardians Of The Galaxy and it reminded me of Dr Who!