So is Britney Spears going to perform on Xfactor?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
Forum Member
✭✭
I keep reading she is on her fan websites on the 1st Dec. I've also seen people on here saying she is aswell.

While I'd love it if she did were are people getting this information? Has it been confirmed?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    oohh hope so, love Britters
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Work bitch can't wait
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    maybe she can be the guest mentor that weekend and show rough copy how to mime better ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimik1uk wrote: »
    maybe she can be the guest mentor that weekend and show rough copy how to mime better ;)

Or Mariah Carey :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Work bitch can't wait

Perfume maybe or a mix
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She performed live before on the show.....well, not exactly ;)
  • BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    Oh god I hope so.

That last time she did was so funny my sides were splitting. Im serious, I was choking with laughter at her miming and dancing attempt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god I hope so.

That last time she did was so funny my sides were splitting. Im serious, I was choking with laughter at her miming and dancing attempt.

And that album was her fastest selling album in the UK I guess she had the last laugh.
  • BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    And that album was her fastest selling album in the UK I guess she had the last laugh.

Lol ill bet she did. But I dont really base my love of music on sales and money. But you're right, she did have the last laugh when all her fans flocked in their millions to pay £70 a ticket for concerts to see her mime.
  • konofiliuskonofilius Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Britney, you better work bitch!!!!
    I hope she performs Perfume!!!!!
    She's the best thing ever to happen to this series!
  • JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol ill bet she did. But I dont really base my love of music on sales and money. But you're right, she did have the last laugh when all her fans flocked in their millions to pay £70 a ticket for concerts to see her mime.

My ticket cost £56 :p
    Worth every penny !
  • rebellionrebellion Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its not been confirmed but I really hope she does. Guest performances have been pretty crap this year so far.
  • konofiliuskonofilius Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rebellion wrote: »
    Its not been confirmed but I really hope she does. Guest performances have been pretty crap this year so far.

I guess you forgot about Kween Gaga, Cher and Celine tonight? That's the first league, baby
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's already been in the UK. As much as I would love for her to come and perform Perfume I know the chances of that are pretty much 0.