Louisa

AnthonySAnthonyS Posts: 327
Forum Member
I know the majority will completely disagree with me on this one but for me she is definitely the strongest candidate if she toned it in sometimes, not all the time but sometimes.

The previous 5 weeks I have always liked her but could never root for her for some reason but this week she did do not do one thing wrong to justify her being brought back to the boardroom. She also saved £1000 by doing the cupcakes by realising that whether they made some chocolate or cupcakes it would make no difference in the grand scheme of things and have no bearing on the task objective.

Also when AS asked why her, Fran & Rebecca should stay in the process she was the only one who gave an answer which related back to the task rather than 'my heart is completely in this' and all the other crap people spout when asked that question in the boadroom. She gave a clear, concise and to the point answer.

Hope she keeps it up, I know she's gonna be the token 'bitch' but as long as she keeps the line between 'perceived villian' and generally a bitch then I'm behind her to win!

On another note, hated Neil until this ep but now I've a lot more respect for him.

Comments

• indenileindenile Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she's been ok most weeks but she is one of those women who don't like other women. that is a major problem for me. imagine if Zee had said the same thing she said about preferring to work with men? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like her. I suspect that if she doesn't win she will certainly get close to the final stages.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She also saved £1000 by doing the cupcakes by realising that whether they made some chocolate or cupcakes it would make no difference in the grand scheme of things and have no bearing on the task objective.

Then what use was that if it had no bearing on the task objective?

Surely the intention is that whatever she does has to have some value in helping the task be successful.
    The cupcakes just added to the distractions of everything else which didn't fit together to form a coherent plan.

I thought that the value of the respective candidates is to make a difference, not to make no difference.
  • AnthonySAnthonyS Posts: 327
    Forum Member

Surely the intention is that whatever she does has to have some value in helping the task be successful.
    The cupcakes just added to the distractions of everything else which didn't fit together to form a coherent plan.

I thought that the value of the respective candidates is to make a difference, not to make no difference.

If you're going to be pedantic then nothing. However, saying that it is exactly like saying that say for instance when in the past when Rebecca has been on the losing team yet LS has made a point of the fact she has sold the most then she may as well of just stayed in the car even though in one task she sold more than her own team as well as more than each person on the winning team.

One of the task objectives was profit and although her team lost she ensured that they didn't lose by another £1000.

Plus, as it was made clear her team lost by £500 and the motivational speaker was £600 yet Louisa made it clear she would be happy to do it and perhaps she would not have made as much of an impact as Neil talking about his father dying of a cancer but I'm sure (especially after seeing her pitches) and knowing she can talk the talk would not have resulted in any further reductions/refunds therefore winning them the task.
  • AnthonySAnthonyS Posts: 327
    Forum Member

I actually take that back comment completely, what I meant to say was it had no bearing on the overall result yet one of the task objectives was profit yet saving the team £1000 is clearly going to help towards their overall profit.
  • slouchingthatchslouchingthatch Posts: 2,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AnthonyS wrote: »
    I know the majority will completely disagree with me on this one but for me she is definitely the strongest candidate if she toned it in sometimes, not all the time but sometimes.
    She's one of the stronger candidates based on task performance, but her attitude has already marked her out as someone who will be difficult to work with - and that is just as important to Sugar as having decent skills and a good business idea. We've seen plenty of talented but awkward characters before - none of them have ever won. Ultimately Sugar has to believe in both the business idea and the person behind it - he suggested very strongly in the boardroom last night that he has reservations about Luisa, so she has a lot of repair work to do.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    indenile wrote: »
    she's been ok most weeks but she is one of those women who don't like other women. that is a major problem for me. imagine if Zee had said the same thing she said about preferring to work with men? :eek:

She gets on fine with Natalie as she is a similar sparky character.

She doesn't like people like Rebecca who think because she speaks a little more posh she can look down her nose at people.

She doesn't like Francesca who has ideas above her station and seems to think she has moved away from what she is
  • slouchingthatchslouchingthatch Posts: 2,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »

She doesn't like people like Rebecca who think because she speaks a little more posh she can look down her nose at people.

She doesn't like Francesca who has ideas above her station and seems to think she has moved away from what she is
    I get the impression that part of the reason Luisa gets on with Natalie is that she's easy to bend to her will.

Rebecca? Posh?!? Nice lady, professional attitude, but hardly comes across as posh to me.
  • Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    Luisa is really ignorant and rude, incredibly full of herself, and seems to be impossible to work with. You would want to be mad to go into business with her.
    Rebecca did look down her nose at Luisa and I don't blame her. Luisa was pretty vile to Rebecca and fair play to Rebecca for just rising above it.
  • lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Luisa is the strongest candidate, however she does have a lot of skills. If she could be more of a "people person" she'd do much better.
  • chrono88chrono88 Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I almost literally ROFL when she said she got a good drilling from LAS
  • KaykoKayko Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    I couldnt help but giggle when she walked back into the house and only Natalie hugged her, haha. I really dislike her, she may seem supportive to the team but actually, never has a positive word to say about anyone.
  • Coffee n cakeCoffee n cake Posts: 1,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »

The bit in bold, what would Francesca's station be? what is she exactly in you opinion then?
  • CythnaCythna Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't believe it when she said that she didn't get on well with the other girls because of her good looks! Shades of Samantha Brick I think. Luisa is an okay looking girl, but there are several other girls in the process as good looking as her, and better. She's no beauty, just okay. I doubt they are jealous of her stunning person or personality.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The bit in bold, what would Francesca's station be? what is she exactly in you opinion then?

Francesca sounds ordinary but she seems to believe she is some kind of corporate high-flier.

Dance and Entertainment Entrepeneur, hmmn
  • newkid30newkid30 Posts: 7,797
    Forum Member
    She comes across as ill mannered and unknowledgeable. I would not want to work with her nor would I employ her. She has one real skill - staying under the radar and watching someone else dig a bigger hole for themselves.

I fail to see what she has contributed apart from the obvious, column inches from topless shots etc, Classy bird :D

Still I think she will be happy enough with a tabloid career, she is playing the pantomine villain card, and has that trampy look that does well in those papers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    And Jordan seemed quite happy to see her as I heard they got on well.