Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 105)

Comments

• Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    Well Kieron said on the KeeBro show the other week that he and Bronagh both had new storylines to work on at work.

Hmmmmmmmmm. :cool:

Maybe Cheryl's killed someone.

Or Walker's a killer and Cheryl's in danger.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    Hmmmmmmmmm. :cool:

Maybe Cheryl's killed someone.

Or Walker's a killer and Cheryl's in danger.

Kieron did say "Our new storyline" which made me think they had a storyline together.

But Steryl would be far too good for the show so I imagine he meant individual storylines. :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    Well Kieron said on the KeeBro show the other week that he and Bronagh both had new storylines to work on at work.

Hmm I wonder If It's something that doesn't revolve around his love life, but more to do wit his own issues, Like Lman said, ES mentioned Ste's past being explored (i think? )
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah no insult Bronagh but you think you have taken Joel under your wing.

Your idea of a good story is buying a cake.

Honestly no offence to you but shut up and come back when you have done more than drool at someone out of your league.
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »

Honestly no offence to you but shut up and come back when you have done more than drool at someone out of your league.

Jack? :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kieron did say "Our new storyline" which made me think they had a storyline together.

But Steryl would be far too good for the show so I imagine he meant individual storylines. :cry:

Maybe Ste and Cheryl kill someone. :cool:

Doug. ;)
    kojan wrote: »
    Hmm I wonder If It's something that doesn't revolve around his love life, but more to do wit his own issues, Like Lman said, ES mentioned Ste's past being explored (i think? )

Yeah, she hinted that his family may return. Or at least dealt with in some form.
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member

Doug. ;)

Oi! :eek:

;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes Doug can die.

Sorry Ayla.

He can either die or just leave for a while, get a new boyfriend, and come back and never speak to Ste again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See? Now this is something they could possibly hint about on KeeBro.

It's doesn't mention or necessarily give the game away about Stendan vs Stug, and it'd be a bone to know at least for sure if they're going to share a storyline and what Cheryl gets mixed up in and if Ste's past get explored.

And since ES revealed herself that about Ste, if someone tweeted Kieron and let him know she's spilled, he might think it's ok to give us something further about it.

ETA: And I'll have none of this 'Doug is gay now'. :mad:

So far, we only know he like likes Ste.

I need to believe there's still hope for Dynsey.
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member

Doug. ;)

The thought of Ste and Cheryl trying to dispose of Doug's body like Brendan and Warren with Danny has cheered me up no end.

Maybe Ste will keep him in the chest freezer. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member

Doug. ;)

Yeah, she hinted that his family may return. Or at least dealt with in some form.

BIB :D Oh you!

It would be fantastic if they did come back, I miss seeing his more dramatic acting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes Doug can die.

Sorry Ayla.

He can either die or just leave for a while, get a new boyfriend, and come back and never speak to Ste again.

:(

I do think they should bring someone else in for Doug, or you know, allow him to like girls still :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Iclabon wrote: »

And since ES revealed herself that about Ste, if someone tweeted Kieron and let him know she's spilled, he might think it's ok to give us something further about it.

If ES didn't give much detail, I very much doubt Kieron could. And I wouldn't want him to give something away that could get him into a bit of trouble, either, to be honest.

ETA: I think they need to bring someone else in for Doug purely because he shouldn't be with Ste.

Their relationship is based on loneliness and neediness and that's pretty dysfunctional in itself, yet HOs are portraying it as love's young dream. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack? :cool:

Chack!
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Oi! :eek:

Wot? :cool:
    Yes Doug can die.

Sorry Ayla.

Yes.

This. :cool:

Sorry, Doug. Them's the brakes.
    The thought of Ste and Cheryl trying to dispose of Doug's body like Brendan and Warren with Danny has cheered me up no end.

Maybe Ste will keep him in the chest freezer. :cool:
    kojan wrote: »
    It would be fantastic if they did come back, I miss seeing his more dramatic acting.

Me and all.

I am not here for months of Ste comedy. :o
    I do think they should bring someone else in for Doug, or you know, allow him to like girls still :rolleyes:

Dougxas?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wot? :cool:

Dougxas?

You know what!

Hmmm, no I don't think so :p Dynsey plz.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I am not here for months of Ste comedy. :o

BUT IT'S FUN, LMAN.

FUUUUUUUUN!

:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ETA: I think they need to bring someone else in for Doug purely because he shouldn't be with Ste.

Their relationship is based on loneliness and neediness and that's pretty dysfunctional in itself, yet HOs are portraying it as love's young dream. :rolleyes:

But Tezza, it was a dramatic, love-filled 24 hours for Ste, you know. ;)
    Hmmm, no I don't think so :p Dynsey plz.

Ugh, fine. Have your precious Dynsey! :mad:

:p
    BUT IT'S FUN, LMAN.

FUUUUUUUUN!

:cry:

It's shite, Tezza.

;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But Tezza, it was a dramatic, love-filled 24 hours for Ste, you know. ;)

It's shite, Tezza.

;)

It was a load of bull, is what it was. :p

FUN, LMAN, FUN. Ste has lots of fun this year. Woooooooooooo. *waves flag*
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack is well our of her league, he is Rangers and she is a stuffed dog on wheels.

Not because of how she looks, woman is a goddess, but because of the fact she spends her nights legs akimbo on a corner hoping someone will fall on her.

Get some self respect you freak.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ugh, fine. Have your precious Dynsey! :mad:

:p

I shall! :mad:*

*weeps because I probably won't :cry:
  • Options
    misssdorianmisssdorian Posts: 12,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A bit weird that Tom would tell Nimah about a killer storyline because Niamh is in The Fall herself. :confused:

So it must be HO? Did he mean killer as in killer-killer or killer as in awesome?

BIB: Brilliant! :D

When he said it I took it to mean Killer as in a Killer but now I don't know..he sounded excited about it:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a load of bull, is what it was. :p

FUN, LMAN, FUN. Ste has lots of fun this year. Woooooooooooo. *waves flag*

But Tezza, Ste's best writing in months. Apparently. ;)

I DETEST FUN. :mad:

*flounces*
    I shall! :mad:*

*weeps because I probably won't :cry:

Keep waving yer flag, love. :o

You never know. :o

Ooh, Kieron's got a Spotlight profile. He seems to be taking his acting more seriously these days, him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When he said it I took it to mean Killer as in a Killer but now I don't know..he sounded excited about it:confused:

Charney baby. :cool:
  • Options
    misssdorianmisssdorian Posts: 12,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charney baby. :cool:

I'd love that:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just think if he was aware, tezza, that ES had at least confirmed they would look at Ste's history in some way again, there'd be something interesting he could say on that.
    And God, if ES didn't herself say enough to LMan and Bemma that she knew would hit the web. He gets interviewed and questioned all the time. There must be some expectation and leeway involved in that.

And I do think the way Stug is being sledgehammered to death as love is to cover up it's really just symbiotic in that it's Doug satisfying Ste's need to be wanted, and Ste satisfying Doug's desire to be depended on and relied upon/have purpose, until the show wants to address it as such. Probably around the time Ste's conflict is meant to be highlighted and a choice imminent.
This discussion has been closed.