Amelia Lily Shut Up

Comments

• ESTKESTK Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know what Amelia is doing. She don't want just be a rock chick right this second. She will enjoy success with dance'ish music, then she will do rock and all fans will be happy. It would be bad transformation for her if it went rock->dance.

I'm starting to like Shut Up more. YBMJ is one of the best songs of the year for me. So she surely got a fan in me.
  • madmark20madmark20 Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Amelia smashed it at clive,1 live last night,shes experimenting with her acts she will perfect her image soon enough. The album early next year will catapult amelia,shes going to be hot property.The yanks will be wanting her.:p:p:p
    Forum Member
    :p:p:p
    madmark20 wrote: »
    Amelias new romance is with adam pitts drummer from lawson.
    Forum Member
    :p:p:p
    Amelias at the free radio live gig in birmingham tonight.
    Forum Member
    Amelias at the free radio live gig in birmingham tonight.
    and the nightingdale club birmingham 2 shows in 1 night shes fearless.:eek::eek::eek::eek:www.nightingdaleclub.co.uk
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4 posts in a row. I don't think anyone cares. Maybe go to her appreciation thread?
    Forum Member
    4 posts in a row. I don't think anyone cares. Maybe go to her appreciation thread?
    maybe mind your own bis eh pump
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Still worried about the airplay. Have Capital playlisted it, does anyone know?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe mind your own bis eh pump
    Mind my own business? You mean in the thread you've posted on a public discussion forum? My bad, I didn't know you required privacy in your white room :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    Still worried about the airplay. Have Capital playlisted it, does anyone know?
    Neither Radio 1 or Capital have play-listed it unfortunately. But it's not out until January 20th so there is still time.
    Forum Member
    PUMP your wrong again its being played on capital fm and it might be released on the 13th jan yet .
    Forum Member
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find this boring and forgettable.

Each to their own...
    Forum Member
    SHUT UP is playlisted on radio 1 c list ,but it will move higher as time goes on.
    Forum Member
    SHUT UP is playlisted on radio 1 c list ,but it will move higher as time goes on.

:eek: I'm genuinely surprised, hopefully it will move up because she needs all the airplay she can at the moment - any news on whether Capital has playlisted it? :)
    Forum Member
    :eek: I'm genuinely surprised, hopefully it will move up because she needs all the airplay she can at the moment - any news on whether Capital has playlisted it? :)
    Its being played on the tv video channel on capital.dont think yet on the radio channel.
    Forum Member
    Its being played on the tv video channel on capital.dont think yet on the radio channel.

I think she's no longer in good terms with Capital it make sense because it would explain why KISS got the first play of it on radio.
    Forum Member
    I think she's no longer in good terms with Capital it make sense because it would explain why KISS got the first play of it on radio.
    Whatever i predict a number 1,shes going to be massive with her career,America are going to love her.:p
  • Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why would Capital play YBMJ and then snub the follow up? :confused:
    Forum Member
    Taz93 wrote: »
    Why would Capital play YBMJ and then snub the follow up? :confused:

That's what I'm confused about :confused: They haven't played the follow up at all.
    Forum Member
    Whatever i predict a number 1,shes going to be massive with her career,America are going to love her.:p

I'm a fan too and a number 1 is looking unlikely at this point, the airplay is almost hinting at a flop but I'm hoping I'm proved wrong.
    Forum Member
    I'm a fan too and a number 1 is looking unlikely at this point, the airplay is almost hinting at a flop but I'm hoping I'm proved wrong.
    Sorry this link wont load its latest photo on her twitter page.
    Forum Member
    photo on her twitter page shes lost some weight looking at this latest photo,
    Forum Member
    Finally cracked the top 100 airplay chart...http://www.ukairplaychart.com/uk/rolling_week/

95...:(

The girl best promote and make appearances on every single show she can on the week of release
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    I really don't like the song :(

Wish I would but I just don't. Loved You Bring Me Joy though