Doctor Who Props, which one would you like

2»

Comments

• Dave-HDave-H Posts: 9,935
    Forum Member
    Not the Extrapolator!!
    :D
    Seriously, having that fob watch would be just brilliant!
    :)
  • SalcySalcy Posts: 4,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An Invasion cyberman costume. The best of all the designs imo.
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the wolfweeds from creature from the pit
  • tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely Julian Bleach's Davros head mask. :cool: Would be so great to wear that! :D
  • Steve9214Steve9214 Posts: 8,402
    Forum Member
    andy1231 wrote: »
    Well I already have a full size replica Tardis so my wish list would be an original bronze Dalek from the 2005 series

Everyone wants a Dalek.
    Just admit it.

EVERYONE wants to turn up at work on Comic Relief "costume" day is a Dalek travel machine.

And then you can embarrass HR and your Health and Safety Manager by testing out the disabled access !!

And if your boss asks how are you supposed to do any work - just exterminate them !

Spike Milligan's sketch on "mixed marriages"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0n88tZQc4Q
  • Mr SetaMr Seta Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    andy1231 wrote: »
    Well I already have a full size replica Tardis so my wish list would be an original bronze Dalek from the 2005 series

I'm working on my own Tardis Police Box too. :)
    Struggling somewhat on the "bigger on the inside that the outside" dimensions thing, to the extent I might have to forgo that to simply concentrate on its core function, especially now that I have got the flux capacitor figured out.

First test flight expected before the end of the year, the BBC's Engineering department, circa 1969 here we come! -the obvious first trip for any true fan ;-)