Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    dollysid wrote: »
    Can't watch this on my iPad. :cry:

if you go and google radio nottingham, that was how i got it orginally :D
  • dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dollysid did post earlier today that MRI scans are more commonplace in the US. She also said that Artem would have to be certified fit to dance again after an injury due to insurance etc. so every box needs to be ticked. She is hopeful it is a precautionary scan.

Yes I used to work in a hospital near a large US military base they had their own medical centre but for urgent/severe cases they would be brought to us.
    We used to get people being rushed in surrounded by a team of shouting American medics.We often discharged them home a few hours later. :rolleyes:
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember when Holly sat on Artem's leg at the end of the Swan Lake routine. She plonked herself down. I was sure he would end up with an injury then. Some of the girls dancing in DWTSLV seem to have quite sturdy legs. Artem will be thrilled to be dancing with Kara again. She will seem like a feather in comparison.

Goodnight Lou69 sweet dreams.

I remember that too , I think that was when he injured his back , all the strain of her weight , which was quite a lot , and him leaning back at an angle and twisting slightly as well , on one leg ,and then she dropped and bounced a little , with him taking all the strain on that leg and lower back , did not do him any good , and half way through the week , he was limping and dropping onto his other leg , in training on ITT , and we did make a comment about it at the time , you know Artems Angels and Aunty's keep a sharp eye out , for ALL things Artem :o:o
  • dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    if you go and google radio nottingham, that was how i got it orginally :D

Will go and look.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't you use a PC or Laptop.? People often have both. Wasn't being funny.

Me neither , !
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Thank I had better say goodnight. I am back to a U3A drawing group tomorrow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't you use a PC or Laptop.? People often have both. Wasn't being funny.
    Lou69 wrote: »
    Glad you enjoyed your day out Yungathart and the Show sounded wonderful. Yes we are back to worrying again about Artem, what are we like!!!!!. Hope everthing is OK for him.

Yes it was, and thank you Lou.

Yes silversandy , I am of to the local theatre tomorrow night . very lucky at the moment .:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet dreams all, I will be dreaming of Artem and Kara, Phantom's Paso, and music , while worrying about him.!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all. didnt want to get up this morning , !! but got to go out,in the RAIN ,AGAIN. Hope we get good news from LV today .
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    Morning all. didnt want to get up this morning , !! but got to go out,in the RAIN ,AGAIN. Hope we get good news from LV today .

Morning, after all that Ark building i did, this is now our second day of sunshine!! Off to have breakfast at the cafe on the beach to make the most of the sun :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning, after all that Ark building i did, this is now our second day of sunshine!! Off to have breakfast at the cafe on the beach to make the most of the sun :cool:

I dont blame you, make the best of it , have you seen the forecast for Sunday, if not , DONT LOOK>:eek:.THink I will make my way to LV.:D
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodmorning all, we have got a beautiful morning here although there is still a cold wind. Sorry to hear you are having so much rain down south.
    Hope we get news from LV soon.
    Forum Member
    Have just received an E-mail offering an upgrade to my ticket to see the Strictly Tour. A chance to meet at least one of the couples taking part. Not sure my heart could stand the excitement of being up close and personal to Artem.;)
    Forum Member
    Have just received an E-mail offering an upgrade to my ticket to see the Strictly Tour. A chance to meet at least one of the couples taking part. Not sure my heart could stand the excitement of being up close and personal to Artem.;)

go for it
    Forum Member
    You have to have a ticket to see the show but can buy an upgrade from today.

Off out to Art. Will think about it.
  • denburn quinedenburn quine Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    go for it

well agree:) go for it but >>. who is the email from ? did you book locally or ticket agency and are they asking you to pay how much more ?? ]So many scams these days Ever the canny Scot :rolleyes:. AS most venues are sold out dont think there will be too many such offers so lucky you .:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    I remember that too , I think that was when he injured his back , all the strain of her weight , which was quite a lot , and him leaning back at an angle and twisting slightly as well , on one leg ,and then she dropped and bounced a little , with him taking all the strain on that leg and lower back , did not do him any good , and half way through the week , he was limping and dropping onto his other leg , in training on ITT , and we did make a comment about it at the time , you know Artems Angels and Aunty's keep a sharp eye out , for ALL things Artem :o:o
    BIB Yes he did take a few risks last series didn't he. Tried so hard get a good performance every week, that's the kinda guy he is - bless him.;)
    I am still on call to go and offer my assistance to Artem, as always....:D
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    BIB Yes he did take a few risks last series didn't he. Tried so hard get a good performance every week, that's the kinda guy he is - bless him.;)
    I am still on call to go and offer my assistance to Artem, as always....:D

i do believe that there is a certain little lady out there who may not let you anywhere near him !!
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    London offering VIP packages for DTTM today ....

indigO2‏@indigO2atTheO2
    Want to meet some of the stars of #Strictly such as 2010 champ Kara Tointon? VIP packages now available for 06.06.12. http://bit.ly/ImMTn0
    Forum Member
    wliag43 wrote: »
    London offering VIP packages for DTTM today ....

indigO2‏@indigO2atTheO2
    Want to meet some of the stars of #Strictly such as 2010 champ Kara Tointon? VIP packages now available for 06.06.12. http://bit.ly/ImMTn0

if i am reading this correctly yo spend the same amount again as the ticket price is that correct
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i do believe that there is a certain little lady out there who may not let you anywhere near him !!
    Oh you could be right there BJ. But I can dream.....;)
    Forum Member
    Just got in. Art and then M&S. Tickets for VIP upgrade offered at £39.50. Entry an hour earlier than start time for show. Meet dancers, complimentary drink, programme and something else. E-mail from Seetickets who I bought the ticket from. Upgrade available from gigsandtours.com. Hope link works

http://email.seetickets.com/interface/external_view_email.php?A74092942392712530182&utm_campaign=srictly_presents_vip&utm_source=emailCampaign&utm_medium=email
    Forum Member
    Sorry timed out by DS. Total price including booking fee £43.45.
    Forum Member
    Sorry timed out by DS. Total price including booking fee £43.45.

so is that on top of the ticket price :eek:

By the way new date in Folkestone has been added
    Forum Member
    Afraid so. Link works. Click on gigs and tours. Go to venue you want and then click on Buy Ticket and then VIP upgrade.

I don't know if it matters how you bought your ticket for show and as long as you have one. As I bought my ticket for the show from Seetickets I don't really know. You could always go through links and find out.
This discussion has been closed.