Peter's son in Corrie.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
Forum Member
So this is where they get the actor from....:eek:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AcFaKRcCBVQ

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    I've actually never seen a cuter little boy before than Simon :) He's absolutely adorable!

Lol he's pop.
  • Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is such a cutie...hope he gets to say more than his poor cousin Amy Barlow who never actually appears - even when Michelle bellows up the stairs for her - let alone speak.
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was also in the first episode of the recent BBC series Sunshine. He was very good in that. I agree about him being totally adorable too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    he is so cute!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wish they'd let the children walk instead of carrying them everywhere !!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh he is such a good little kid! Corrie, make him have some talking scenes because he's obviously quite capable!!!
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,148
    Forum Member
    He's cute.
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 200,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    he,s chesney mark 2
  • GingerMacGingerMac Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that OP, thought I had seen him somewhere before.
  • cat80cat80 Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knew the first time I saw him it was the lad from the Rice Krispies advert, only know cos the ad annoys me with the lad going 67 (or something like that) lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    Aerith wrote: »
    I've actually never seen a cuter little boy before than Simon :)

ahh thats because you havnt seen my son.....;)

he could be friends with little amy...if she comes out of hiding upstairs in the pub.....
  • MeldrewmanMeldrewman Posts: 3,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another useless child actor who just sits looking dumb waiting to be carried around rather than just walking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cat80 wrote: »
    Knew the first time I saw him it was the lad from the Rice Krispies advert, only know cos the ad annoys me with the lad going 67 (or something like that) lol
    Schixty-five :D
  • KonkersKonkers Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Disgraceful comment
    LOL So are half the comments on this fricken forum.
    glitta17 wrote: »
    He's a kid don't be mean about him, just keep it to yourself
    It's a forum - I'll be open about my views, like everyone else is. I've seen worse said about Chesney, Belle & Amy! So don't give me the whole "he's just a kid" thing.
    PlasticGob wrote: »
    What a freak you are, shame on you!
    Maybe a freak but it makes me unique. I do apologise for not being a sheep and walk on eggshells. If I have a view, I'll air it. End of. Case closed.
  • the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Konkers wrote: »

Maybe a freak but it makes me unique. I do apologise for not being a sheep and walk on eggshells. If I have a view, I'll air it. End of. Case closed.

No but it's a bit tasteless when you start criticizing the looks of a little boy don't you think?

It's not being a sheep, it's called having some morality.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Meldrewman wrote: »
    Yet another useless child actor who just sits looking dumb waiting to be carried around rather than just walking.[/QUO

I know, I was happy that they at least allowed him to say something in the end....:rolleyes:
  • davie1924davie1924 Posts: 2,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or does anyone else think he looks like a half-caste? I don't recall the florist being particularly dark skinned.
  • RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
    Forum Member
    Ahh now i know where i've seen him before, thanks xD.
  • Nellie1000Nellie1000 Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davie1924 wrote: »
    Is it just me or does anyone else think he looks like a half-caste? I don't recall the florist being particularly dark skinned.

Not just you, I thought that as well. Lucy his mother had long blonde hair. Not very good casting.
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    resorting to bringing back characters who were not that good to start with is boring now, and using this kid as an excuse to bring back peter is just dire IMO. Another barlow whinging is just going to be as irriatitating for me as the slapper webstirrrrrrrrrrrr, the only one worth a light in the barlow household now is Blanche.
  • moonbabymoonbaby Posts: 2,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is cute especially when Blanche put that mask on and scared and him and he ran and hugged Dedidre!:D he even looks a bit like Peter
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moonbaby wrote: »
    He is cute especially when Blanche put that mask on and scared and him and he ran and hugged Dedidre!:D he even looks a bit like Peter

Yes, his acting skills were particularly good in that scene:eek:
  • Hackney1Hackney1 Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    in that scene, Ken was sitting reading the paper - a bit unrealistic I thought, even for Corrie - his son turns up with a grandson he's never seen - and that's how he interacts with him!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hackney1 wrote: »
    in that scene, Ken was sitting reading the paper - a bit unrealistic I thought, even for Corrie - his son turns up with a grandson he's never seen - and that's how he interacts with him!

I can only excuse this by saying that at his age and with all of his wives, girlfriends, children, grandchildren ... he must be getting quite blasé or confused when another turns up (especially a child who is obviously mixed-race!) :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad i'm not the only one who thought the kid looks mixed race. I mentioned that to my mum the other night when we were watching it.