✭✭✭
    Ugh she won :eek::(
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear.
  • Becki_StaffordBecki_Stafford Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    She does not deserve to win in the slightest!!!
  • SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can't even cook steak to order!
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So undeserved - really really unfair.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She won because she gave low scoresb
  • That BlokeThat Bloke Posts: 6,352
    Forum Member
    I'm sure that they used to pull people up for blatant tactical voting?

I don't think I've ever detested a contestant on this show quite so much. Normally if you dislike someone it actually adds to the show, but she was just vile.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christ, she was awful. What 44 year old bangs on about being a princess?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    Not fair that she won simply by scoring the others so unfairly. Really not on.
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claire's not keeping in touch with anybody.

They will be devastated. :D
    Forum Member
    Saturn wrote: »

According to her she can :rolleyes:
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Bloke wrote: »

I don't think I've ever detested a contestant on this show quite so much. Normally if you dislike someone it actually adds to the show, but she was just vile.

Agreed - they should have confiscated that money and shared it out between the other three.
  • prehensileprehensile Posts: 5,091
    Forum Member
    They did make one contestant re-score ages ago, forget her name.

She was more blatant in her tactical voting than that fat cow, but nowhere near as generally obnoxious.
  • CollybirdCollybird Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mazzy50 wrote: »
    Agreed - they should have confiscated that money and shared it out between the other three.

Absolutely. I can't believe they let her get away with it.

I think the producers knew fine well she was going to be a nightmare and that's why she went first. The other contestants scored her fairly having no idea what she was really like.
  • Jaly77Jaly77 Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    Gosh what terrific entertainment! One of the best CDWM's yet :D All because Claire is the biggest b1tch in the universe. Appalled that the fat cow waddled away with the £1000 though. I wonder what she'll spend it on? Fruit? A caravan holiday? :D
    Forum Member
    treefr0g wrote: »

I'd be surprised if she had friends if she cannot cope with confrontation that's bang on the money!!!
  • SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure it was necessarily tactical voting because none of them could really cook very well (dogfood salad for starter!!), but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I've always been in favour of scoring at the end of the week, same of Four In A Bed.
    Forum Member
    Jaly77 wrote: »
    Gosh what terrific entertainment! One of the best CDWM's yet :D All because Claire is the biggest b1tch in the universe. Appalled that the fat cow waddled away with the £1000 though. I wonder what she'll spend it on? Fruit? A caravan holiday? :D

Some steaks to cook to perfection :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I am literally speechless. How dare they give that bitch the money. She deserves to be run over by a car for all I care.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She had a right go a Robin because he hadn't voted, saying if he had done, they wouldn't have stopped the school new build projects...how does she know how he would have voted, he could have voted for the party that introduced that policy. I'm so glad she's no mentor of my children....
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    trikzor wrote: »
    I am literally speechless. How dare they give that bitch the money. She deserves to be run over by a car for all I care.

You mean run over by a caravan;) ..........she was vile:mad:
  • rwouldrwould Posts: 5,260
    Forum Member
    That was a disgrace that she won. She had a daft evening herself and the marked down others for doing theme evenings as she did not like their theme? She was the obnoxious one but got to award low scores for not liking the evening.

They used to say people would not win for tactics like that. Clearly the program has lot any hint of good behaviour.
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,690
    Forum Member
    I bet Claire enters for Big Brother every year.
    and gets through auditions only to be turned down after the testing process - which is saying something.
    Saturn wrote: »
    According to her, the steak in her house comes 'blue' and yet she wouldn't eat Carly's lamb that she judged to be 'pink' but which clearly wasn't pink :confused: Makes no sense.
    That Bloke wrote: »

I felt the same and yes, they did make someone rescore once after blatant cheating

They won't they'll be busy applying for restraining orders ;)
    She had a right go a Robin because he hadn't voted, saying if he had done, they wouldn't have stopped the school new build projects...how does she know how he would have voted, he could have voted for the party that introduced that policy. I'm so glad she's no mentor of my children....
    Quite.
    What an idiot she is, and even more so the idiot who ever employed her.

I don't usually out and out slate people, but she totally disgraced herself. Totally.
  • LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hold on a minute.... I missed the first 20 minutes, are you saying that the Pat Butcher woman has the go ahead to work with children?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    trikzor wrote: »

:eek::eek::eek: Harsh!!

Did anyone else think that Richard scrubbed up quite nicely??!!