Options

Danielle admits it was all a sham!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if Dexter had been in on it.
    I would be very surprised if he wasn't.
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    it was an absurd and counterproductive gameplan , so yes it probably was all Dexter"s doing.
  • Options
    radiofreeradiofree Posts: 7,316
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »
    Except she didn't. She admitted that her game plan was to act sweet and innocent, and the real Danielle is a mixture of what we saw in the house, and what we've seen of her outside.

exactly. she is actually even less of a 'sham' than steven and his 'millionaire persona'. why are people so enraged with her?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    radiofree wrote: »
    exactly. she is actually even less of a 'sham' than steven and his 'millionaire persona'. why are people so enraged with her?

I wasn't enraged by her, but I think that Ashleigh fans should well be, after all, Danielle sucked her into her silly "I'm offended by the conversation of the rest so let's keep away from them" charade for all these weeks and confined her to sitting in the pod etc when she could have been having fun ! I'm glad she's gone because I think the house will be more cohesive now and we might get to see a little less bitching and a bit more fun.
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she admitted more than what most people do everyday, we all have work personas and personal ones I think. I have never managed to reconcile what my husbands boss says about him with the loving caring funny man I live with, two very different personas one for hard job where he has to get through a long day with all sorts of difficulties thrown at him and another relaxed lovely person at home.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    So Danielle admits everything she did was a sham, well BB is a sham so why not.
  • Options
    mrsdidimrsdidi Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Except she didn't say that, she said she wishes she had been more upfront about what she did for a living, Dexter said that they didn't have sex and that she had never seen his "designer" penis which is what she said in the house which is just one example from last night that shows it wasn't ALL a sham

People have looked at what she does for a living and jumped to the conclusion that she is a model therefore she must be sleeping with everybody being a model glamour or lingerie doesn't mean you are automatically sleeping with every man that you meet.

Danielle was never a favourite of mine but I do think that things have been said and implied on here and in the rest of the media that bend the truth just as much as she does so why is that OK but not when she omits to be totally upfront about her life.
  • Options
    psy7chpsy7ch Posts: 10,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Koll wrote: »
    Pretending to be a catholic virgin...what a lame gameplan. What was it supposed to accomplish? Did she think viewers would really warm to such a character? The whole thing was embarrassing to watch, from her Nikki Graham tantrum in the diary room about eating tinned food to her shocked and flustered face after watching Bianca's VT. You get the feeling Dexter knew all along. They probably came up with the idea together.

No she didn't. She is a catholic and has not admitted to not being a virgin. In the webcam girl programme she even talks about her faith. What she did admit to was playing up the innocent girl thing in the house.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I am with Chris on this, Danielle was good to watch in the house, feisty, funny and a good housemate.

So she played a game, so what.

We get post after post saying we shouldn't judge Helen on her past but Danielle hasn't done what Helen has out of the house, purely for money, yet Danielle gets all the flak.

So Dexter was in/out on it, it was fine while it lasted, made me laugh far more than miserable Jale and agressive Helen.

I think Danielle was robbed, so many people wanted KimBot out and were cheated by BB with her oh so convenient illness, but at least she knows that it was only two dimwits who chose her to go, not the public.

Danielle was fake? Like Helens fake and miraculous rebirth of non argumentative personality, fake like Marks temper tantrums, fake like Kim's so called love affair and Stevens millionaire status.

They are all fakes and Danielle fits in there with them, no better or worse but a damn site more interesting.
  • Options
    The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if Dexter had been in on it.

when the wife found out that toad was on BBOTS, she said Danielle is out on her arse !! :o:o................. the rest is history >:(>:(
  • Options
    opticomopticom Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    kaceyy wrote: »
    Good point well made.

Danielle gone, Who will the house use as the scapegoat now.
  • Options
    Old EndeavourOld Endeavour Posts: 9,852
    Forum Member
    Well Winston is still in there playing the nice but dim card and we all know that that is a complete fake gameplan as well.
  • Options
    Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually don't mind that she put on a false persona in the house. Winston is doing that now as others did in the past and I not too fussed about it. My concern was how she used the fake persona as a weapon, constantly bringing it out to demonstrate how far above everyone she was. She used it in a narcissistic way giving her a perceived value that was greater than others. She also pointedly lied about it with delusional visions of grandeur as if she was somehow doing a Lady and the Tramp with Winston when in fact they are essentially as frivolous and basic as each other. I don't like anyone trying to set themselves up as superior to others. It's the common seed of racism, homophobia, classism, misogyny and a whole heap of other negative self serving opinions. I find that ugly and that's why I personally enjoyed seeing her brought down a peg or too. Now her whole holier than thou act has been exposed as a sham let's see if she can become a success based on her actual talents, looks, charisma and personality. Somehow though without her religion gimmick I think that she's shit out of luck.
  • Options
    Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    radiofree wrote: »

Because she uses it to belittle others rather than simply boost her own ego. However Steven's bullshit needs exposing too if only to see Kim's face have an expression.
  • Options
    MerryOMerryO Posts: 1,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a 'Danielophile' but I thought she made an interesting HM, I can't imagine eg Pav will engender so many discussions and that's what it's about - entertainment.

The gloating of those who disliked her is not attractive and rather over-played anyway. It's not as if she's turned out to be a spread-legged centrefold or "Magaluf Girl". She came up with an idea for 'a character' to play, a naive and shockable uptight innocent, and didn't pull it off (not like Kim :D)

I found her quite likeable actually, and she was hardly brazen and sneering on BOTS, she was clearly anxious and distressed ('shaking'?) so I just can't summon up any reaction except ' shame you got thrown out by such a means, Danielle, and it's going to be that bit duller in there without you.'
  • Options
    KollKoll Posts: 3,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    psy7ch wrote: »
    No she didn't. She is a catholic and has not admitted to not being a virgin. In the webcam girl programme she even talks about her faith. What she did admit to was playing up the innocent girl thing in the house.

Ok, didn't know that. Did she just play it up a lot then? As we saw from her best bits she swore like a trooper.
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kaceyy wrote: »
    Actually no it is a game show and she played it how she wanted to, also she didn't cave in and it turned out what she said about Dexter was true, they spent a night together, nothing happened and she hadn 't seen his soul pole, so if anything despite how much they tried to target her this past week. Danielle did well to stand by her morals.
    They're not morals, they're preferences. Or the following of rules of a certain religion and those rules do not equate, sometimes, with morality. Religion doesn't mean prejudice and discrimination should get a free pass.

Not thinking gay people should have the same rights is not moral, for instance.

Nor is thinking men and women have religiously decided and enforced roles (they should decide for themselves as individuals). And it's not immoral to have sex before marriage or swear etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    mrsdidi wrote: »
    Except she didn't say that, she said she wishes she had been more upfront about what she did for a living, Dexter said that they didn't have sex and that she had never seen his "designer" penis which is what she said in the house which is just one example from last night that shows it wasn't ALL a sham

People have looked at what she does for a living and jumped to the conclusion that she is a model therefore she must be sleeping with everybody being a model glamour or lingerie doesn't mean you are automatically sleeping with every man that you meet.

Danielle was never a favourite of mine but I do think that things have been said and implied on here and in the rest of the media that bend the truth just as much as she does so why is that OK but not when she omits to be totally upfront about her life.

I couldn't agree more. Well said. :)
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, after weeks of people on here insisting she was genuine in all that she said and did in there, and them taking issue with anyone (in the house or on here) who doubted her sincerity, we've now got those same defenders arguing that it's a game and she had every right to play it. I feel there's a bit missing here - like the admission that they got her wrong in the first place, and the admission that those who thought she was faux-outraged were, in fact, right.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Danielle admits everything she did was a sham, well BB is a sham so why not.

No. No she didn't. She admitted she played up to her religious beliefs to act sweet and innocent. That is it.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    So, after weeks of people on here insisting she was genuine in all that she said and did in there, and them taking issue with anyone (in the house or on here) who doubted her sincerity, we've now got those same defenders arguing that it's a game and she had every right to play it. I feel there's a bit missing here - like the admission that they got her wrong in the first place, and the admission that those who thought she was faux-outraged were, in fact, right.

True it may have worked better if she let us in on the game if when she went into the DR she was laughing and saying "Those idiots are falling for it all" I would of found it funny but lying to us as well was her downfall.
  • Options
    JeliteJelite Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A full of shite hypocrite just as i imagined since her argument with Helen saying she doesn't swear then mouthing off like a pissed up ned.
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    She didn't just "play up" she exploited/prostituted her religion, BUT for that, I wouldn't give a toss what her "game plan" was, Catholics CAN say rude words, our ears don't self-combust at the word tits!!!! in this aspect her behaviour was disgusting.

Prostituted?? ... A bit far fetched!

Now if you were talking about the house gob Sh*te that would make perfect sense!
  • Options
    JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't admit that her whole persona was false, but rather that she overplayed the innocence card, which I thought was pretty obvious in week 1. I say good on her, she played the game, and wasn't malicious or vindictive in the way she did it. I also found her much more interesting to watch than the majority of the remaining housemates.