• Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    They did that in BB12 as well
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd actually love to be in the audience for that show (obviously the audience will get to be in the house too...)
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked it in bb12 tbh
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually feel bad that the HMs are going to be deprived of their final night in the house. I always used to like it when they had a nice dinner and made speeches about their 'journeys'. I'd much rather watch that than the BOTS audience mouthing off at them.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    please don't tell me nikkis on the panel
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    I liked it in bb12 tbh

So did I to be honest :D

ETA: Am I correct in remembering that the housemates were kept inside the house during the time of the show, so that there was no communication with them?
  • Options
    Watch BB on 5Watch BB on 5 Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    they did it for bb13 too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How will this work I don't get it, will they literally do a normal show and just pretend the housemates aren't there?
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to see BOTS in the house, didn't like it when they did it before
  • Options
    connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    I guess the housemates will be involved. I didn't watch it in BB12, how did it work then?
  • Options
    pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    graciemay6 wrote: »
    How will this work I don't get it, will they literally do a normal show and just pretend the housemates aren't there?

I think they do it in the garden and the housemates are locked inside but watch? I think this happened in BB13 but could be wrong l.
  • Options
    go57ukgo57uk Posts: 2,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is in the lounge this time but maybe the housemates will be in the task room having their last meal and awards ceremony
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pjh8 wrote: »
    I think they do it in the garden and the housemates are locked inside but watch? I think this happened in BB13 but could be wrong l.

Yes you are right BOTS took place in the garden with the hms locked inside but able to look through the windows, same both times. As this time its reported that BOTS will be in the living area i would guess the hms will be locked in the bedroom ?
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm actually looking forward to this probably more so because I'm not fussed on any of the hms left so I don't care about last supper etc
  • Options
    FunboyFandangoFunboyFandango Posts: 1,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually feel bad that the HMs are going to be deprived of their final night in the house. I always used to like it when they had a nice dinner and made speeches about their 'journeys'. I'd much rather watch that than the BOTS audience mouthing off at them.

They'll do the dinner and stuff the night before and make it look like it's the last night even thought it isn't. It's all so contrived