Big Brother USA 2015 - Episode 11 - Eviction/HoH - 17 July - 2am

123457»

Comments

• 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what I've read he's spent more time in the house than on a football field.
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was an awful bit of time filling.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The poor intern who has to peel the labels off those Powerade bottles.

Not a sponsor, just very cheap at Costco.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have the takeover twists ended already?
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, silly. It'll be back once their pet is in trouble ;-)
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rubyx93 wrote: »
    Dont think i'll be able to cope with Clay and shellis smugness on lf :(

Think of your frustration as an investment for the increased joy you'll experience, when their time comes.....
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I read that it was supposed to be Kid n Play, suppose that goes with the 90's theme.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I read that it was supposed to be Kid n Play, suppose that goes with the 90's theme.

They would be an odd takeover though. Nothing to promote for CBS. :confused:
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Think of your frustration as an investment for the increased joy you'll experience, when their time comes.....

OMG please make it soon.

Jason is gone this week thanks to Cersei winning HoH. >:(
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't mind Jason or James going.

And I don't think this is a negative season, it's more that some of the audience are negative, mainly those with the negative mindset that the UK one encourages. I don't hate anyone.

The eviction I thought was quite predictable, though by not letting us have any idea of what much of the house even thinks I suppose it created a little uncertainty. It's a bit of a strange way to edit though.

It was funny reading a tweet after the eviction saying 'that was close', well in US/Canadian terms I guess it would be considered a close vote.

I was annoyed they didn't give subtitles when Jeff was whispering to Shelli, I had to put my computer volume up to maximum.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A good thing about this season for me is that there isn't that cliche of the boring obnoxious DR strategist that we have had to put up with from Dan onwards in both the US and Canadian shows. Austin is the nearist, but he isn't being pushed down our throats as much as some others in the past
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was glad to finally see a real split decision. Looking forward to Liz as HOH but not Shelli as you know Clay will have his oar stuck in there.