Options

Everywhere Nick goes Harry has to be there

Comments

• Options
    CLIVE_SmithCLIVE_Smith Posts: 8,043
    Forum Member
    Harry really likes to promote her and Nick's relationship on Twitter. She talks about little else. I thought she said in the house she likes to keep her relationships private. And what's with her filming Nick when he least expects it? There's no mention of her wife who she lives with. It's great if you like that sort of thing I suppose, and she does keep you up to date with the ins and outs. On the whole I hate showmances. I mean Dexter was one of my favourite HMs but that Chexter business was nonsense. Without Narry there would be little interest in them both.

Completely agree very odd as you said she said she keeps her relationships private lol but in saying that i do think its real Nick has met her family, her filming of Nick is cruel imo and her wife was only her best friend nothing sexual as she explained on bots.
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Completely agree very odd as you said she said she keeps her relationships private lol but in saying that i do think its real Nick has met her family, her filming of Nick is cruel imo and her wife was only her best friend nothing sexual as she explained on bots.

A lot of people had figured that out way before she explained it, loads of women call their best friends wife or wifey. She did that whole 'I'm going to say something ambiguous and keep you all guessing as I refuse to expand on what I meant but add snippets like you all care' game to keep herself remotely interesting, mysterious and enigmatic (same with Jade and her polyamory). The minute Helen got up in her grill about it all though Harry explained it all away anyway, such a coward!

I suppose she does keep things private and her cards close to her chest IF people stop hanging off her every tweet or instagram, because from reports on here she's singing like a canary on every movement, fart and intimate thought that goes on between her and her 'boyfriend'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Panda Eyes wrote: »
    A lot of people had figured that out way before she explained it, loads of women call their best friends wife or wifey. She did that whole 'I'm going to say something ambiguous and keep you all guessing as I refuse to expand on what I meant but add snippets like you all care' game to keep herself remotely interesting, mysterious and enigmatic (same with Jade and her polyamory). The minute Helen got up in her grill about it all though Harry explained it all away anyway, such a coward!

I suppose she does keep things private and her cards close to her chest IF people stop hanging off her every tweet or instagram, because from reports on here she's singing like a canary on every movement, fart and intimate thought that goes on between her and her 'boyfriend'.

Hey the last 2 lines is true tho Panda the only way we know whats going on is through Twitter and Instagram and shes singing all the time, last night when they were out clubbing she said shes so lucky to have such an attractive guy in Nick:o:o:D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey the last 2 lines is true tho Panda the only way we know whats going on is through Twitter and Instagram and shes singing all the time, last night when they were out clubbing she said shes so lucky to have such an attractive guy in Nick:o:o:D:p

I don't see it, but there's a lid for every pot so good luck to them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't see it, but there's a lid for every pot so good luck to them.

Are you serious:D:D

as iv'e stated many many time all this with Nick is to stay in the public eye and make££££;-)
    Hey still friends just difference of opinion very rarely we agree on anything Panda :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you serious:D:D

as iv'e stated many many time all this with Nick is to stay in the public eye and make££££;-)
    Hey still friends just difference of opinion very rarely we agree on anything Panda :p

Hold on a minute Clive. What's all this "as I've stated many times" business about? As you might remember what you have just said is what I have been saying from the beginning about Harry and you were adamant that her motives with Nick were purely driven and not anything to do with fame and money. If you've forgotten you can do a search back. I haven't changed my view about her agenda at all, you have and you do change what you're saying on an almost daily basis. So it's not that I don't agree with you, it's just that I'm not sure what I'm agreeing to half of the time.

That said, I do enjoy your posts and trying to figure out what you're going to come out with next, and yes of course we're friends. The show's over, good luck to all of them.

edit - When I said I don't see it, I meant Nick's attractiveness. And yep, I'm serious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hold on a minute Clive. What's all this "as I've stated many times" business about? As you might remember what you have just said is what I have been saying from the beginning about Harry and you were adamant that her motives with Nick were purely driven and not anything to do with fame and money. If you've forgotten you can do a search back. I haven't changed my view about her agenda at all, you have and you do change what you're saying on an almost daily basis. So it's not that I don't agree with you, it's just that I'm not sure what I'm agreeing to half of the time.

That said, I do enjoy your posts and trying to figure out what you're going to come out with next, and yes of course we're friends. The show's over, good luck to all of them.

edit - When I said I don't see it, I meant Nick's attractiveness. And yep, I'm serious.

Sorry Panda misunderstood about the i don't see the attractiveness your right about her agenda you have always said that:cool:
    the reason i change my view sometimes is shes convincing at what she does but i can clearly see through her game especially when someone doubts there relationship on twitter then all of a sudden posts loads of pictures of them;-) can't wait for CBB to start and we can forget these no celebs:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Panda misunderstood about the i don't see the attractiveness your right about her agenda you have always said that:cool:
    the reason i change my view sometimes is shes convincing at what she does but i can clearly see through her game especially when someone doubts there relationship on twitter then all of a sudden posts loads of pictures of them;-) can't wait for CBB to start and we can forget these no celebs:D

Absolutely Clive! So over this bunch :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Absolutely Clive! So over this bunch :)

I'll be back when CBB starts:cool: take care Panda ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'll be away at the beginning of it, I think, so catch you later Clive. Take care :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'll be away at the beginning of it, I think, so catch you later Clive. Take care :)

Ok catch you when your back have a great holiday :p
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Once CBB starts, this lot will be history. I wonder how long Harry will hang onto Nick then.?
  • Options
    magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reality TV's newest golden couple are milking it for all it's worth.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/457282/harry-amelia-nick-henderson-narry-big-brother
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Reality TV's newest golden couple are milking it for all it's worth.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/457282/harry-amelia-nick-henderson-narry-big-brother

:D:D:D you can't buy this s""t, the things people do for fame and money;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    Once CBB starts, this lot will be history. I wonder how long Harry will hang onto Nick then.?

Fredster when does CBB start mate:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »

For he's first relationship must be real hard going out with a sex worker i couldn't do it :o
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Fredster when does CBB start mate:)

There's some suggestion that 27th August is the day, but I don't think that's actually been confirmed yet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    phil solo wrote: »
    There's some suggestion that 27th August is the day, but I don't think that's actually been confirmed yet?

Thank you Phil:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D you can't buy this s""t, the things people do for fame and money;-)

It's surprising people are actually interested in reading this rubbish. Better than the Beckhams, in their dreams. Someone tweeted to Nick that the article was seedy and he implied that they were bullying him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's surprising people are actually interested in reading this rubbish. Better than the Beckhams, in their dreams. Someone tweeted to Nick that the article was seedy and he implied that they were bullying him.

:D:D What because they think its fake lol Nick is a weasel with no backbone if someone breathes on him he would cry, this reminds me of Charlie and Dexter so much but more full on anyway Nick is clearly gay ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D What because they think its fake lol Nick is a weasel with no backbone if someone breathes on him he would cry, this reminds me of Charlie and Dexter so much but more full on anyway Nick is clearly gay ;-)

By his own admission, he used to troll ex HMs on Twitter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    By his own admission, he used to troll ex HMs on Twitter.

Exactly i don't like Nick at all he's been sucker by Harry into this no question:D
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly i don't like Nick at all he's been sucker by Harry into this no question:D

How do you reckon Nick has been suckere"d" into this by Harry:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How do you reckon Nick has been suckere"d" into this by Harry:confused:

That came out wrong meaning i have no doubt this is more Harry's idea then Nick's considering what Harry said in the house about not here for the money but make money the outside she has sold every story to the daily star my opinion yours may differ Scarlett:)
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That came out wrong meaning i have no doubt this is more Harry's idea then Nick's considering what Harry said in the house about not here for the money but make money the outside she has sold every story to the daily star my opinion yours may differ Scarlett:)

Oh that's cool Clive. :cool:I was just wondering what you meant...nothing sinister at all;-)xx

Thanks for claryfing that for me, but I do sometimes think the woman , especially someone like Harry will always get it in the neck in circumstances like this, when clearly Nick is condoning of the "story selling".....and yet gets a free ride.:(