The Daily Pwice

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    She has actually. In her column this week she is weeping & wailing about the press speculating on her wanting plastic surgery after this baby is delivered.
    She cries to be "left alone to enjoy her pregnancy".
    As if her getting knocked up to a stripper she hardly knows qualifies her for a shield of some kind.
    I don't think so. Baby is out of bounds ,but big momma is up for grabs.

If the press left her alone she would hate that funny how the photographers appear when she is out and about! Strange how some famous folk manage to go out and about without the press following them.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    There was no speculation.. One mag said she has planned surgery after her baby is born.. They are stating it as fact not speculating at all
    Unless they published details of dates,surgeons etc then predicting what a fame-**** will to do is commonly known as "speculation" .;)
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »
    Not everything someone types is baiting Betty.

I just see it as Pru saying that's the best you can do at comparing Dolly to KP.

That all Dolly did was once appear on the cover of Playboy, fully clothed.

Pru's post was clear and the baiting word seems to get dragged out when people can't formulate any response to a simple fact.....as in Dolly only did a Playboy cover & her assets were covered.
    Dolly is an icon with a cracking sense of self-deprecating humour and Pwicey can only wish she was as well thought of & popular.:)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't this classed as baiting?

Not really. Unless you have a counter argument.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Pru's post was clear and the baiting word seems to get dragged out when people can't formulate any response to a simple fact.....as in Dolly only did a Playboy cover & her assets were covered.
    Dolly is an icon with a cracking sense of self-deprecating humour and Pwicey can only wish she was as well thought of & popular.:)

I am more than capable of formulating a response ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not really. Unless you have a counter argument.

I felt your post was baiting ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In what way?
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If only KP could sing like Dolly. I wonder why she never hired a vocal coach, but there's the wonder of auto tune.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    If only KP could sing

she could make an honest living...:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she could make an honest living...:D

Would anyone sign her?
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would anyone sign her?

That's a problem......what was I thinking???:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a problem......what was I thinking???:p

What label was that crap song she did on? Free to shag again I think it was called
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:confused: You made a point about Dolly which was incorrect. She didn't do Playboy. All Pru did was the equivalent of ;) at the 'fail' comparison - a perfectly reasonable response imo.

Getting very silly on here when pointing out someone else's failure to provide a reasonable/credible argument or defence is perceived as baiting. :yawn:
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fabulous Dolly should NEVER EVER be compared in anyway to KP EVER , grrrrrrr.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fabulous Dolly should NEVER EVER be compared in anyway to KP EVER , grrrrrrr.....

Ooh I don't know. I can just see KP walking on stage to join Kenny Rogers to belt out Islands in the Stream :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :confused: You made a point about Dolly which was incorrect. She didn't do Playboy. All Pru did was the equivalent of ;) at the 'fail' comparison - a perfectly reasonable response imo.

Getting very silly on here when pointing out someone else's failure to provide a reasonable/credible argument or defence is perceived as baiting. :yawn:

M sorry Lexi but the post was addressed to me and I felt it was an unnecessary post.. Fine that in your opinion it wasn't ...but that is besides the point..I felt it was
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh I don't know. I can just see KP walking on stage to join Kenny Rogers to belt out Islands in the Stream :D

Oh god.... please no.

If KP and her new manfriend decide to release this as single I'm blaming you scone :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

Thanks mate:)

Betty - I genuinely wasn't baiting intentionally. If it came across that way then it came across wrongly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks mate:)

Betty - I genuinely wasn't baiting intentionally. If it came across that way then it came across wrongly.

Fair enough .. Then I withdraw my post ...
    Forum Member

Pre-CISE-ly.
    Like comparing fine wine & cheap plonk.:)
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Agree with this wholeheartedly. Dolly is an absolute legend - whereas the other is a leg-end.

The fact they both possess huge knockers is exactly where the similarity ends. :)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dolly and Kp share the fact that they have become caricatures of the female form, and both did it knowingly and deliberately. However, whereas Dolly is actually the antithesis of a dumb blonde (as she says herself, she ain't dumb and she ain't a blonde) Kp acted with the shark-eyed emptiness befitting of her media-whoring ways. Dolly does everything with a glint in the eye, and a knowing wink at the sisterhood - she loves being a woman and loves other women.

Kp loves Kp. And fame. And money. Kp had a boob job to get publicity and everything she has done since has been an exercise in how to media-**** an empty, narcissistic vessel.

Dolly went plastic to feel fantastic - some of it worked for her, some didn't. But all the while her personality and her joy for life and love shone through.

Kp is a black hole. Empty, yet all consuming. Joyless, soulless and about as clever as a very, very stupid amoeba but much less natural.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Prose artlesschaos , thank you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dolly and Kp share the fact that they have become caricatures of the female form, and both did it knowingly and deliberately. However, whereas Dolly is actually the antithesis of a dumb blonde (as she says herself, she ain't dumb and she ain't a blonde) Kp acted with the shark-eyed emptiness befitting of her media-whoring ways. Dolly does everything with a glint in the eye, and a knowing wink at the sisterhood - she loves being a woman and loves other women.

Kp loves Kp. And fame. And money. Kp had a boob job to get publicity and everything she has done since has been an exercise in how to media-**** an empty, narcissistic vessel.

Dolly went plastic to feel fantastic - some of it worked for her, some didn't. But all the while her personality and her joy for life and love shone through.

Kp is a black hole. Empty, yet all consuming. Joyless, soulless and about as clever as a very, very stupid amoeba but much less natural.

A-freaking men.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

I read your post, agreed but then thought how very very sad for her. She wouldnt agree as money and fame is her God but where is her inner person who is vulnerable and as everyone has good in them, somewhere in her heart of stone, she has to find a tender place for someone other than herself. Harvey, Yes but other than that, a blank space. Children to use against their fathers, spite, revenge and always more and more antics for money.

She is a sad woman. bitter, nasty always looking for the worst in others, never the best, the looks have gone, the body is past its best and younger prettier women are leaving her behind in the glamour modelling stakes.
This discussion has been closed.