Options

Emmerdale's Jude.

Comments

• Options
    CRP2012CRP2012 Posts: 2,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    I've just wasted half an hour Youtubing James Blunt after you mentioned that song. I love him and all his songs, so there. :o

Damn, now I've got to waste another half hour on Youtube with the Smiths. :mad::cool:

I Dont think james blunt is too bad,just abit too wet for me
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CRP2012 wrote: »
    I Dont think james blunt is too bad,just abit too wet for me

For gawd's sake rephrase that before Fluffy launches into pure filth mode. :eek::D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For gawd's sake rephrase that before Fluffy launches into pure filth mode. :eek::D:D

oh god - i didnt think

hes too drippy (no - too filthy)

hes not dry enought (no - too filthy)

OH GOD HELP!!:eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Candle in the wind for our Jude its the only way Fluffster!

Yeah, 'cause The Smiths aren't camp enough? Morrissey writes lyrics in Polari for cryin' out loud! :D
    I've just wasted half an hour Youtubing James Blunt after you mentioned that song. I love him and all his songs, so there. :o

Damn, now I've got to waste another half hour on Youtube with the Smiths. :mad::cool:

I added the links :p

I am a paragon of purity tonight :sleep:

;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Fluffy* wrote: »
    Yeah, 'cause The Smiths aren't camp enough? Morrissey writes lyrics in Polari for cryin' out loud! :D

Fine we should have "We Will Rock You" by Queen because thats what Jude does and "Rocks Us" :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fine we should have "We Will Rock You" by Queen because thats what Jude does and "Rocks Us" :cool:

:D PMSL!!!!

Hang on. The Smiths, Elton John, Queen? For Jude? Should I be worried? :(

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

what about abit of gandam style

then for tea he can cook some £1 fish :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what about abit of gandam style

then for tea he can cook some £1 fish :D:D:D

I would love to reply to this but I don't understand any of it :o

But I would like to take this opportunity to make a request to Xynaria.
    On the 21st it is mine and Judes "anniversary" ;) and we would be honoured if you would write our vows :D - Roughly translated, if you're really bored at any point between now and Friday will you write another lovely poem about it (relatively 'forum friendly' :rolleyes: or at least staring out the worst bits :p ) Pwitty, pwitty please? It would make my crimbo *does pathetic, pleading puppy-dog eyes*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to reply to this but I don't understand any of it :o

But I would like to take this opportunity to make a request to Xynaria.
    On the 21st it is mine and Judes "anniversary" ;) and we would be honoured if you would write our vows :D - Roughly translated, if you're really bored at any point between now and Friday will you write another lovely poem about it (relatively 'forum friendly' :rolleyes: or at least staring out the worst bits :p ) Pwitty, pwitty please? It would make my crimbo *does pathetic, pleading puppy-dog eyes*

Don't forget Fluffs, if you're doing Gulfie's thread on Thursday, you've also got to do the 80's Ad Break too. He said anything Christmassy, so my request is Chris Rea, Driving Home for Christmas, or the ever-wonderful Pogues, Fairytale of New York.

Fank u. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget Fluffs, if you're doing Gulfie's thread on Thursday, you've also got to do the 80's Ad Break too. He said anything Christmassy, so my request is Chris Rea, Driving Home for Christmas, or the ever-wonderful Pogues, Fairytale of New York.

Fank u. :cool:

:eek: I was kidding!!!! Jesus Almighty! What do I do? Do I do links or, or, or,... oh knickers, I think I'm having a panic attack :(
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fluffy, if your doing the thread on Thursday, my request is Fairytale of New York (Pogues & Kirsty MacColl). Please? pretty please? Pretty pretty please? Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: I was kidding!!!! Jesus Almighty! What do I do? Do I do links or, or, or,... oh knickers, I think I'm having a panic attack :(

Don't worry, just give it a title, copy and paste the spoilers from the DS soaps page and then add in any relevant links you feel like. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fluffy, if your doing the thread on Thursday, my request is Fairytale of New York (Pogues & Kirsty MacColl). Please? pretty please? Pretty pretty please? Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top? :D

What do I do? Link to it on YouTube? This is not gonna end well. The only Xmas songs I know are parodies by Jackie Beat and if I link to them I'll get a life time ban :eek:
  • Options
    xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

more than merely worried :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry, just give it a title, copy and paste the spoilers from the DS soaps page and then add in any relevant links you feel like. :cool:

Okay, cool, I can do this,...

... I feel sick :(
    xynaria wrote: »
    more than merely worried :D:D:D

What about my request? Please? Please? Pllleeeeaaasssse?
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do I do? Link to it on YouTube? This is not gonna end well. The only Xmas songs I know are parodies by Jackie Beat and if I link to them I'll get a life time ban :eek:
    Okay, cool, I can do this,...

... I feel sick :(

What about my request? Please? Please? Pllleeeeaaasssse?

Which request? AND if you choose Fairytale of NY, I'll tell you how to link it:D Not bribing. honest:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which request? AND if you choose Fairytale of NY, I'll tell you how to link it:D Not bribing. honest:o

Post 59. And I requested Pogues too, so she might do it for us. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Post 59. And I requested Pogues too, so she might do it for us. :cool:

I'm doing all requests as a list of links to YouTube vids. Then you can just pick and click your fave in the break. So please request things I can actually find on YouTube :)
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,387
    Forum Member
    Heres an exit SL For Jude

Jude gets murderd sadly :cry:

Fluffy goes down to the fed station to confirm the body & reveals shes preggie with little jude-letts

as she walks out of the station in tears,james blunt starts on the radio

"good bye lover
    good by my friend
    you have been the jude

you have been the jude for me

James bloody Blunt. :mad:

They should re-name him something else that rhymes with Blunt.. :mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James bloody Blunt. :mad:

They should re-name him something else that rhymes with Blunt.. :mad::mad::mad:

Oh, believe me, in this house, we have! :mad:
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    Want Ashley to come back as the vicar. Dont ask me why. Just think Jude just doesnt make a good vicar.
    Jude has done more vicaring in a few months than The Rev Thomas ever did
    Ashley is pompous, know it all and the actor has the vicar looks and the put on sympathatic voice.
    The problem is that he wasn't even a Christian. He was hopeless:rolleyes:
    leeruk wrote: »
    I dont think Ashley is a pointless character he just needs a new direction in life .

The new direction I would give him would be towards Outer Mongolia
  • Options
    xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »

In reality his new direction is far closer to home and he will mutual peace and happiness and maybe even marriage with David......This has been forecast for so long now it cannot be far from coming to pass.............................
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Simply, this ^ :p
    xynaria wrote: »
    In reality his new direction is far closer to home and he will mutual peace and happiness and maybe even marriage with David......This has been forecast for so long now it cannot be far from coming to pass.............................

Have you seen my "vow" request yet? :):):)
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,387
    Forum Member

This. :D:D
  • Options
    agatha_crispiesagatha_crispies Posts: 31,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm doing all requests as a list of links to YouTube vids. Then you can just pick and click your fave in the break. So please request things I can actually find on YouTube :)

Personally I've had more than enough of "Fairytale....", radio stations bludgeon us over the head with it every Xmas and I'm sick to death of it. Yes it's a great record, but familiarity definitely breeds contempt.

The Waitresses "Christmas Wrapping" and Kate Bush "December Will Be Magic Again" please.

:)