Cowell promises UK and US X Factor Changes

jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Quote from Simon Cowell's Twitter earlier:
@SimonCowell: There will be a lot of changes on X factor uk and USA. But good changes. I feel excited for both shows this year.

Could he be hinting at some format changes along with new judging panels? I think it's been made pretty clear that Britney and Tulisa are being replaced by Cheryl and Sharon respectively, and Ne-Yo has hinted towards a US Role but could anymore changes be made on the judging front? And what kind of format changes could be made to make the shows better?

Comments

• Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it is clear Cheryl is returning, but Sharon I think is, ITV have her popping up everywhere at the minute.

Cheryl has only had two articles saying she is returning and she gets that every year.
  • jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    Cheryl has only had two articles saying she is returning and she gets that every year.

The difference this time though is that no one from Cheryl's side has denied it nor made any other form of statement regarding it, which gives a strong impression that she may be returning. However, that's not to say her PR team won't emerge in a few days and deny everything and they announce someone else as a new judge
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackamakka wrote: »
    The difference this time though is that no one from Cheryl's side has denied it nor made any other form of statement regarding it, which gives a strong impression that she may be returning. However, that's not to say her PR team won't emerge in a few days and deny everything and they announce someone else as a new judge

I thought the same, but the lawsuit is still going ahead and I just can't see that happening and her being brought on as a judge.
  • MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have said how the auditions for uk are going back to basics with the hotel room audition
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Hotel room audition"?

Dirty buggers.
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are probably adapting the same format as X Factor Netherlands, they also just announced this new format change this series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are probably adapting the same format as X Factor Netherlands, they also just announced this new format change this series.

and what's that then....??