Options

HO How would you like Brendan Brady to leave?

2»

Comments

• Options
    bonyo0030bonyo0030 Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As long as it's not a damp squib of an exit. IMO it needs to be epic, memorable and sure as hell all guns blazing full BB style. It needs to be fitting with the Brendan character the majority of people remember/love - the bad ass, loveable rouge, witty one liners Brendan. :cool:

i feel like brendan as survived the bad and the badest,i mean surving the likes of warren ,danny walker,the explosion at the hourse the heist ,how exactly can they make his death something more epic than those confrotations especially given they dont have enough time to establish a new vilian ,also i would like him to go off as the king ding ling the last man standing as so having him be killed by either walker or warren or some radom bady will ruin that .my ideal if he as to die would be the omar little way ,surving the bad of the bad just to be killed senselessly by some nobody probably by accident, lets say he is trying to stop a fight betwen some college kids at the club and get afatal knife wound accidentaly and hend up dying at the hospital with ste at his side.
  • Options
    Everlong GirlEverlong Girl Posts: 1,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bonyo0030 wrote: »
    i feel like brendan as survived the bad and the badest,i mean surving the likes of warren ,danny walker,the explosion at the hourse the heist ,how exactly can they make his death something more epic than those confrotations especially given they dont have enough time to establish a new vilian ,also i would like him to go off as the king ding ling the last man standing as so having him be killed by either walker or warren or some radom bady will ruin that .my ideal if he as to die would be the omar little way ,surving the bad of the bad just to be killed senselessly by some nobody probably by accident, lets say he is trying to stop a fight betwen some college kids at the club and get afatal knife wound accidentaly and hend up dying at the hospital with ste at his side.

I never actually said kill him off!!! I just said his exit needs to be fitting to the character.
  • Options
    eff_xeff_x Posts: 3,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like him to die saving Ste probably. Seems most fitting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: brendan is leaving:eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait - is Brendan definitely leaving then?