Looks like Denise Welsh has left the toyboy

Comments

• Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Thinking about it, surely these women would have sat round gossiping before the show and the subject was raised. Or don't Loose Women do the celeb gossip anymore and it's all politics and fiscal policies?

The whole show is one big advert for their 'competition' interspersed with a bit of chat.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Denise is just a typical depressed, heavy drinking and heavy smoking pampered star who wont be able to hold down a relationship because it's all about Denise and Denise only.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't see anything in that first link that shows it's him that's at fault. It just looks like she's explaining something to him about what's on her phone. There's only a fearful reaction from him once he's got up, but that could mean anything. Photos can make a situation look like something it's not.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Can't see anything in that first link that shows it's him that's at fault. It just looks like she's explaining something to him about what's on her phone. There's only a fearful reaction from him once he's got up, but that could mean anything. Photos can make a situation look like something it's not.
    It's his phone,not hers. She looks at it,mouths off at him and then flings it down. Might have been a dodgy text,an unacceptable number ,or a simple reaction to an innocent message. She is rather unpredictable.
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It did sound forced. It was all set up nicely by Jane too, who asked the question. Very rehearsed.
    they rehearse the whole show just to let you know
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't there a question mark over Carol's relationionship recently?

Lock up your sons! :D
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God this woman is unbelievable. No wonder she was very tight lipped on Monday on Loose Women when Jane asked her what was all this about in the papers at the weekend about her and her toyboy.

Thought it was unusual her keeping her mouth shut about her personal life. Seeing the Daily Mirror this morning it all becomes crystal clear.

Interview spilling all the beans about what went on. Not worth telling on Loose Women as she would not make any money out of it. She obviously was getting paid loads of cash for the exclusive interview with the tabloid.

Apparently she called the wedding off but surprise, surprise it's back on again. Magazine deal maybe :rolleyes:

She goes on about drinking again :yawn::yawn::yawn:
    Row outside cafe over wedding plans :yawn::yawn::yawn:
    Toyboy talking about work when they got home, she flipped and walked out :yawn::yawn::yawn:

Who bloody cares.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,934
    Forum Member
    Don't forget the great sex life. :yawn::yawn::yawn:

You couldn't make it up, oh she just has. :)

Wonder how much she was paid for that northern tripe.
  • occyoccy Posts: 65,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do we really care. I can't see this will last. If they split she be back on the Booze ( If she's not already hiding behind this PR stunt )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Don't forget the great sex life. :yawn::yawn::yawn:

You couldn't make it up, oh she just has. :)

Wonder how much she was paid for that northern tripe.

'Smack Family Robinson'? Wonder if she even bothered to read the script! :D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This marriage is doomed to fail... She will be screwing around behind his back before the ink dries on their certificate
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Oh so now I understand her odd reaction on Loose Women, she had been paid for an exclusive interview. Does anyone really care? Honestly, these ridiculous celebs can never see disaster coming. We all know that after she has been paid a huge sum by OK or Hello for her wedding, it will be interview after interview about "How my two week marriage broke down"!!! Next she will shift a lot of weight an make an exercise and dieting DVD, etc etc etc YAWN
    Forum Member
    A month ago
    Lincoln, .... collapsed .... as they discussed the guest list for their wedding in Portugal in June.

She said: “I’d asked him a simple question about whether he’d emailed someone and suddenly I saw his eyes glaze over. It was so sudden, it was terrifying.”

12 Hours ago
    In February, the couple.... even had a row that led to Lincoln having an anxiety attack.

A month ago
    Denise said: “We gave up drinking together because we wanted to be healthier – but looking back we were both alcoholics.

12 Hours ago
    “He stopped drinking shortly after we got together because we had a row and the following morning couldn’t even remember what it was about!”

Denise, who gave up booze last April.....

12 hours ago
    Denise told The Sun: “It has been embarrassing — everybody has rows but ours are always so public.

Strange that Denise, wonder why that is. Is it your magnetic charm that attracts the cameras to you whenever you are out? :rolleyes:

Maybe a complaint to OFCOM is in order, with the obvious question put to Denise on Loose Women. Wonder if during the ad breaks she was checking how the bidding was going?

Could the interview by chance have been timed to appear on a day she's not on Loose Women?
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise told The Sun: “It has been embarrassing — everybody has rows but ours are always so public.

Well, Den, if you don't want the paps to snap your rows, don't sit outside you silly mare!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article4821720.ece
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel for the photographer taking snaps of this pair, it's hardly Brad and Angelina is it? Poor bloke, wonder how much he got for them, a fiver for the lot maybe
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I feel for the photographer taking snaps of this pair, it's hardly Brad and Angelina is it? Poor bloke, wonder how much he got for them, a fiver for the lot maybe

It's the Marriott Hotel, not far from the London Eye, and it looks like the pap was on it when he took the snaps. After he's paid for his ticket, he'd make zilch. ;):D
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Id forgotten what Denise's profession is I know she was in CS and Soldier Soldier, but that is it.

Now she appears to be a sad old drunken lush, who plays her life out to the cameras.

Get back into your profession woman and get an acting job.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Id forgotten what Denise's profession is I know she was in CS and Soldier Soldier, but that is it.

Now she appears to be a sad old drunken lush, who plays her life out to the cameras.

Get back into your profession woman and get an acting job.

Lincoln's her manager apparently. He's not much of one if he can't be seen to be getting her any acting work. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lincoln's her manager apparently. He's not much of one if he can't be seen to be getting her any acting work. :D

God knows why I'm defending her but in fairness she did appear in Steel Magnolias on stage last year and has this Smack Family Robinson thing with Keith Allen coming up as well as her Loose Women 'work'. She also co-owns WelchmorganLocations so I would guess she's doing OK work wise. Lincoln, however, is probably her manager in name only, more of a p.a. I would think.
    Forum Member

Courtesy of the same agency as the row piccies.

Poor snapper having to be there all night, not knowing which room they were in or whever they'd appear on the balcony.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

that article is hilarious 'Lincoln stared longingly at her' bleurgh
    And them peering over the balcony, can't help but think they are liasing with the pap 'did you get the shots' kind of thing. I mean really what are the chances of those snaps unless there was a tip off.
  • cleo petracleo petra Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't she say everything was fine with Tim when they had already split up?

Exactly. Can't trust any of her statements. She does seem to be very anxious, keeps going on about being sooo... fat on loose women and trying to lose it. That in itself can make a woman crazy, and if she has ditched her crutch the alcohol and has nothing to "calm" herself with she must be on the ceiling. Having a younger man maybe is making her uptight, her self esteem seems to be lacking and maybe she thinks she has to look skinny and attractive to keep him. She does come over as desperate and high maintenance. Don't know anything about Lincoln but being in PR makes you wonder why he's in the relationship. As others have said it could be just be a whole money generating story in the papers, raising their profile load of crap.
  • occyoccy Posts: 65,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Hilarious, you have a fight sitting outside, in full view of the public, you have a "make up" session on a balcony!!! No doubt she will ask the media to protec her privacy! What a joke. Well she got her headlines and I think, quite honestly, that is what the whole thing was about. A publicity stunt. She is always telling us she has given up alcohol only to appear drink and ridiculous a few weeks later!! Sad, I have always thought Denise was an exceptionally beautiful woman but somewhere alone the line, she has turned into a desperate alcoholic. So sad, I would have thought her looks alone would have attracted enough attention from men without the hysterical behaviour. If Lincoln is working for Denise, added to the age gap between them etc., I think this marriage has no possibility of lasting.