Rules need changing NOW.

Im sick of seeing mr Essex doing all the bloody trials over and over again,this is not fair on other camp mates not giving them a chance to shine so to speak,its the joey show at the moment and im starting to get a bit bored with it all,personally I think if you do say 3 trials in a run you should be excluded from the next vote.

Comments

• Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's not actually doing the next one. ;) ... but I do agree with the sentiment of your post.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I said previously in another post. Given Joey had already done one trial that day, he should have been excluded from the live trial to give someone else a chance.

That would have been something at the very least.

:)
  • Default_UserDefault_User Posts: 4,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be interesting if one of his trials involved answering general knowledge questions ( like he did on Celebrity Juice ).
    Would he continue his pretence of stupidity and let his camp-mates go hungry, or succumb to wanting to impress them with by providing the goods, and so expose his little act.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a good point Default-User.

• gkabcgkabc Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nice if they would exclude them from doing back-to-back trials. At least exclude them from the one following their last. Would be nice to see who second and third choice is on off days.
  • jw2011jw2011 Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well said. The first week and a bit of the show is always so boring now. Who ever is picked for the first trial will be doing it all the way through.

Maybe if you do it one day, you can't be voted the next day.

I noticed Digital Spy article earlier saying the ratings had dipped. If they want them to start up again, get a new rule in place. Or else be prepared to lose viewers until there is more variety in the show.
  • Angela FAngela F Posts: 3,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missfox wrote: »
    Im sick of seeing mr Essex doing all the bloody trials over and over again,this is not fair on other camp mates not giving them a chance to shine so to speak,its the joey show at the moment and im starting to get a bit bored with it all,personally I think if you do say 3 trials in a run you should be excluded from the next vote.

I completely agree.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been saying this for a few series now.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been ranting about this for a few series also. It was quite amusing when Fash was the first I think? to repeatedly get voted for the trials. It was a novelty back then, which quickly wore off with Katie Price, McKeith et al .....
    Immunity from at the very least, the ensuing trial would be a welcome break
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    As I said previously in another post. Given Joey had already done one trial that day, he should have been excluded from the live trial to give someone else a chance.

That would have been something at the very least.

agree