Anyone else think Laura was out of tune?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Being flat isnt really out of tune, and she hardly out of tune much if it was only on the layyyy bit then :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    utoia2007 wrote: »
    Being flat isnt really out of tune, and she hardly out of tune much if it was only on the layyyy bit then :rolleyes:
    Beg your pardon? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ardwark wrote: »
    Beg your pardon? :eek:

Its not what i would term as out of tune. Technically it is, but its not what i think of as out of tune- thats shirley
  • MolokoMoloko Posts: 7,871
    Forum Member
    At the beginning it was out of tune, a bit too sharp, but it was fine towards the end, but it was still really good and I think the way it was out of tune at first made it "hers", if you know what I mean.
    Forum Member
    I think the layyy with you was vibrato, not out of tune. It was just quiet, no different to how leona is on the lower parts of this song actually.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,644
    Forum Member
    She hit a couple of slightly dodgy notes and she needs help with phrasing etc, but overall she's good. Definite potential there.
  • NonconformistNonconformist Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Off key, shouty and boring.
  • satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    I wasn't keen on her, I don't really like that style of singing. She reminds me of an old singer my parents used to listen to back in the 60's called Dorothy Squires!
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't think she was directly out of tune, but I wasn't too impressed with this performance.
  • Official DivaOfficial Diva Posts: 6,792
    Forum Member
    I have to admit I couldn't remember Laura from the first auditions but there had been a lot of talk on here about how great she was and lots of people kept saying she was the potential winner, so when I saw her last night I was gobsmacked because not only did I think she was off key I think she lacks a pop star image and sadly image is seriously important to how you are marketed as an artist.

It's an odd one. I'll wait until the live shows before I make up my mind on her but at the moment it's a not as good as I had expected.