Options

Drake - Best I Ever Had

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYdo3UGBaQk

I love this song, its at number 2 on hot 100 at moment but i dont think it will do that well in the uk

cant wait for his album though

what do you think of it?

Comments

• Options
    MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    I like this song to, but for some reason this type of stuff doesn't really do well in the U.K. I think it'll be popular in the urban scene though. It's funny because people like T-Pain, Lil Wayne etc don't really do well in the charts here but are still quite well known, considering their sales not being the highest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love it, when I was in new york for a couple months they were playing this everywhere.Don't think it will be a hit here. Don't like the video much either Kanye should have chosen a different concept imo but kudos for trying something different.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    big fan of Drake. The Video for BIEH is so disappointing. Kanye should not have been allowed anywhere near the directors chair.

His Mixtape is still getting high level rotation on my ipod.

I just pray to God that his debut album lives up the brilliance that was his mixtape.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jj99 wrote: »
    big fan of Drake. The Video for BIEH is so disappointing. Kanye should not have been allowed anywhere near the directors chair.

His Mixtape is still getting high level rotation on my ipod.

I just pray to God that his debut album lives up the brilliance that was his mixtape.

Im also hoping his album will live up to my expectations. is it late this year it is meant to be released?