Options

Final 2 weeks - Best ever HMs go back in! (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bananafish wrote: »
    It might also warp the final voting where people vote the winner as someone to clash with the old housemates

GOOD!
  • Options
    laundryladylaundrylady Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe the decision about who is a classic housemate may have been reflected in last night's award show best housemate category? Deleted it after I watched but I think Nadia won, and Nikki was one of the contenders. I have a feeling Jade was too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Nasty Nick better not be going in, I hate how he speaks about Davina and BB in general. Not deserving of publicity or money
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The winner of this series won't leave the house and won't know why they are staying!!
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best HMs...on account of (unconfirmed) at least three winners refusing to return.I did post a list of those mooted to be returning. Lost the PM now...but the names may have changed anyway.

Virtually guaranteed to be seeing Helen, Craig BB1, Alex, Ray, Victor, Makosi, Pete, Aisleyne, Nikki, Brian B and twinnies, though.

Edit - not Nikki. Brain isn't switched on yet :p

Well that is no problem! The most memorable didnt always win.
    I doubt we will see Jade though;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This idea is doomed to failure because the former HMs people will want to vote for will mostly be absent. Unless, of course, they decide to give the viewers 80 former HMs and allow them to pick the ones they want to return...but you'd still be missing arguably the most popular HM ever...Brian Dowling.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shackfan wrote: »
    Well that is no problem! The most memorable didnt always win.
    I doubt we will see Jade though;)

I think we can very safely say that we will be seeing Jade, trust me ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Davina confrimed again that it is past BB and CBB Hms
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think we can very safely say that we will be seeing Jade, trust me ;)

What have you heard? Is it corny?
  • Options
    julie88julie88 Posts: 2,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was a terrible idea when I heard about it (a few weeks ago) and I still think it's a terrible idea. Totally upstaging the final winner, ruining the end of the last BB. If they had to do this, it should have been in place of CBB7.

Yeah, I agree...
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    They should have BB11 normally for 13 weeks, then in October (after a 3 week break) do this as a bonus for three weeks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The one person they're pulling out all the stops to get is (unconfirmed)...yeahm, Brackie! They have to get Jackie and John back together. The ultimate CBB hate/hate relationship. All the girls want to see John in his vast underpants again, let's be honest ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AJ2008 wrote: »
    What have you heard? Is it corny?

Yeah, pretty corny. But also quite touching - with the race row finally more or less forgotten, I think we'll be seeing a belated BB tribute to its biggest star.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    They should have BB11 normally for 13 weeks, then in October (after a 3 week break) do this as a bonus for three weeks.

Can't, the house has to be flattened by 30th September.
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The winner of this series won't leave the house and won't know why they are staying!!

*yikes*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can't, the house has to be flattened by 30th September.

Really?? That is soo soon. :eek:
  • Options
    laundryladylaundrylady Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The one person they're pulling out all the stops to get is (unconfirmed)...yeahm, Brackie! They have to get Jackie and John back together. The ultimate CBB hate/hate relationship. All the girls want to see John in his vast underpants again, let's be honest ;)

:eek: - Jackie's face now!:p
    :eek::eek::eek:John's underpants!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This idea is doomed to failure because the former HMs people will want to vote for will mostly be absent. Unless, of course, they decide to give the viewers 80 former HMs and allow them to pick the ones they want to return...but you'd still be missing arguably the most popular HM ever...Brian Dowling.

Why won't he do it?

Why no Nikki? (Privately, thank God).

Why no Cameron?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Jackie and John will return for a task...but not as full time HMs. Jackie is 87, after all, though she looks...well, long dead, to be honest :eek: :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I heard this twist before I thought it was insane. It made me think it was fake but it was from a reliable source. Really not sure I like it at all.

The winner of BB11 wins but there's the potential that all their glory is lost when the All-Stars winner is announced.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why won't he do it?

Why no Nikki? (Privately, thank God).

Why no Cameron?

Brian has (unconfirmed) 'moved on from BB now'.

Nikki is apparently battling anorexia again and has been strongly advised not to do the show.

Cameron...probably got more sense than to get involved :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think Jackie and John will return for a task...but not as full time HMs. Jackie is 87, after all, though she looks...well, long dead, to be honest :eek: :p

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A death in the last week would go down like a lead baloon. Probably best to leave her out :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Really?? That is soo soon. :eek:

That's what the lease says yeah.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oooooooo... Makosi??