Jason Roscoe/Alfie Brown Sykes appreciation thread.

124»

Comments

• becsiebecsie Posts: 3,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is a great storyline despite what others say.
    This week was only the beginning of the storyline and steroid taking.All the anger this week was due to what he is thinking about himself. He overdid it with the steroids but even if it isnt classed as an overdose it still affecting his health.

Looking forward to seeing how it goes.
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised this thread hasn't already been bumped.

I really enjoyed Friday, Monday and tonight's episodes. Alfie did really well and I'm glad Jason is finally getting the help he needs. I'm also glad Robbie is trying to be there for him.

By the way, on what date did Jason first start going off food?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They first showed him hiding his food around early november when cindy and holly had the accident at the lake.
    I really enjoyed the reveal scenes but wish there was more about it after with the family. I also loved his scenes with Robbie...hope there is plenty more to come.

Looking forward to a roscoe filled new years week. Hope all the focus isnt all on the freddie/lindsey affair. But i know there is a mention of jasons eating disorder that week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    becsie wrote: »
    They first showed him hiding his food around early november when cindy and holly had the accident at the lake.
    I really enjoyed the reveal scenes but wish there was more about it after with the family. I also loved his scenes with Robbie...hope there is plenty more to come.

Looking forward to a roscoe filled new years week
    . Hope all the focus isnt all on the freddie/lindsey affair. But i know there is a mention of jasons eating disorder that week.

Thanks.

Me too. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    liked the cindy/Jason scenes.

Holly and Jason should be together again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    becsie wrote: »
    liked the cindy/Jason scenes.

Holly and Jason should be together again.

I think so too but it will take time. He shouldn't have let Cindy take the blame for the hidden food but I can understand it being very difficult for him to discuss something like this, even with a girlfriend. Sadly Holly herself triggered this all off unwittingly by cheating on Jason with Dodger.