jaq7ukjaq7uk Posts: 720
Forum Member
✭✭
she is good but something about her bugs me

Comments

• DelicateKittenDelicateKitten Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't stand her. She is so fake. She pretends she is not competitive but is so desperate to win.
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    She can perform, but her skating isn't great. She tends to overact as well.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeap! It annoys me that pulling faces is considered performance. She is not artistic. Suzanne can be but they prefer aggressive skating. Bonnie Langford is a better actress than Hayley and performer in any other form than ice. Beth could have given the performance of her life and Hayley would still be the favourite. But notice the Beth has really muscles in her arms.
  • pennybelpennybel Posts: 5,223
    Forum Member
    I agree she is afake and so annoying
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand her. She is so fake. She pretends she is not competitive but is so desperate to win.

Robin commented on how desperate she was to win the duel.

Yes I find her very irritating - but I have a horrible feeling she's in till the final :(
  • smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very annoying, fake and cheesey...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    Have to agree with all these comments. So glad lots of other people find her as annoyingly desperate as I do!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A wild shot - but I wonder if she isn't doing so well with the public vote?

So they gave her a show stopping routine last week (to justify giving her high marks), and a routine to favour her this week, (to justify putting her through?)
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    A wild shot - but I wonder if she isn't doing so well with the public vote?

So they gave her a show stopping routine last week (to justify giving her high marks), and a routine to favour her this week, (to justify putting her through?)

I think Haley, Suzanne and Ray are doing great in the voting.

Remember Haley performed first and still got through one week!

I reckon Beth is high too with Sam being VERY low!
  • KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am really not keen on her this series, sugar sugar sugar
  • CamisCamis Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She always reminds of the song from 'A Chorus Line'..... 'Tits and Teeth'
  • cazzbarcazzbar Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find her really needy. She comes across as so desperate to win it must annoy her to be second to Suzanne - never mind Ray. She was annoying tonight.
  • RedHedRedHed Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It drives me mad, I really dislike the whole stage-school-brat attitude, Ray & Bonnie are serious offenders aswell, the winking & grinning down the camera really makes me want to vom! >:(

I'd much prefer to watch Suzanne or Kieran.
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont like her or dan this year.
    Its like instant little Debbie with her would much rather see proper emotion not just stage school performance at all times.
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Till tonight, not a fan. And have been rooting for Beth. But Haley was spot on in that duel IMO
  • LONERIDER37LONERIDER37 Posts: 711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't, I like her. In so far as I'd like her & Dan to win, although I know it wont be as Ray Quinn is nailed on.
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    I like Hayley. I think her and Dan work well together, in that they're both equally cheesy, but somehow it works well. I also think her skating is better than she normally gets credit for. In any case, her duel performance showed that she can do performances without grinning and jazz hands!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzbar wrote: »
    I find her really needy. She comes across as so desperate to win it must annoy her to be second to Suzanne - never mind Ray. She was annoying tonight.

Dan must have a lot of patience. Maybe he's the only one that could cope with her?
  • Lisa_CharleneLisa_Charlene Posts: 4,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have changed my opinion on Hayley this year. When she was in it before I wasn't that keen but now I quite like her and her performances. Not keen on Ray or Sam as both seem quite full of themselves
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find Ray a LOT worse to be honest.
  • BeyonceCastleBeyonceCastle Posts: 816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find Hayley's grin fractionally less annoying than Dan's wink to camera every single sodding time pre-skate (i think he thinks it'S endearing) but it's a close one.
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Hayley doesn't get to the final - of all the champions she's the one I find most underwhelming. Her performance is OTT for my taste & as far as partnerships go I think Suzanne & Matt are far better. She's also the weakest technically of all the champions.
  • LancslassLancslass Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    Here in Lancashire we call all that face pulling she does "gurning"
    She really, really annoys me.
    As does Dan with that awful wink to camera he does every time.

Yuk Yuk
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    Feel as though she is constantly overmarked, don't think her skating is as good as some of the other females. Her "performance" side gets her by I guess, which I find slightly over the top and annoying. Each their own.

She's always in Dan's arms and her skating isn't up to scratch with some of the others in the competition which should be the main reason behind the highest scores imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    I am not keen on Hayley either. I don't feel any warmth or sincerity from her in anything she does. (I didn't like her in Emmerdale either and now she's spoiling Corrie for me too!).

I agree that Ray and Bonnie can be a bit cheesy but I feel they are warm sincere characters who are loving the experience. Ray wants to win but it doesn't feel as desperately needy to me from him as it does with Hayley.

I can't even comment on Sam because I just can't bear him! I was hoping it would be Sam and Suzanne bottom 2 simply to have a chance at Sam going out as he would have been saved over Beth or Bonnie whatever he did in the skate off!