Ladette to Lady??

nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is there a new series of this? It's like a carcrash, you can't believe what you are seeing and keep watching??

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The current show (Thurs ITV1) is new - its a 2nd series I think
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,726
    Forum Member
    one of the lasses whos in this series lives in my town, dotn know who she is tho
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Don't know what her name is, the Blonde girlie with the Liverpool accent....

If she could keep off the pop and her gob shut, she wouldn't be out of place in any finishing school (Schwiiiiing). Just goes to show how badly it's possibl;e to waste Gods gifts :-(
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    I really like this show..lol I thought last weeks was hilarious when one of the girls went to the shop and bought a cake and passed it off as her own...lol :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapmania wrote:
    I really like this show..lol I thought last weeks was hilarious when one of the girls went to the shop and bought a cake and passed it off as her own...lol :D

I loved that too, and when she was being grilled about it and she was saying it was a variation on an apple strudle :D !

The show is great and the girls are really likeable and funny, plus the teachers are hilarious in there overacting 'bottoms, a game called bottoms?!' PMSL!!
  • neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have I missed the repest of the final? Is it still to be shown on sateilite?