Options

Jade Goody is dead

Comments

• Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Being judegmental about someone you don't know isnt a very nice quality. In fact I find it rather sad. Perhaps there is a self improvement class you can take.

Right now go back and look at what you have just typed...can you see how you have just done exactly what you have accused me of....

perhaps there is a self awareness class you can take.
  • Options
    Gemski08Gemski08 Posts: 6,256
    Forum Member
    Omah wrote: »
    THREE’S A BREEZE FOR JADE
    23rd December 2007
    By Andy Lea
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/24687/Three-s-a-breeze-for-Jade-/

Of course, it never materialised - it was all a distortion of the truth ..... :rolleyes:

Jade to break Hollywood

Published: 18 Dec 2007
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article597127.ece

Anybody see her with these "friends" ?????

Jade bid to wed love-rat on telly

28 Nov 2007
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article515040.ece

Need I quote more ?????

;)

Daily Star!! She couldve just met this bloke and been having a chat sweetie, plenty of bs is printed about people everyday...but because its Jade its all true:rolleyes:
    You cant believe everything you read....and even if its true hun, it hardly makes her evil does it:)
  • Options
    gingerballsgingerballs Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like a lot of people here, I wasn't abig fan of Jade, but I do have a lot of sympathy for her and those around her.

Her efforts in the last few months will have had a postive impact:

1) Greater awareness of cancer etc
    2) More women going for screening
    3) Possibly lowering the age for screening

To the few spiteful people around, I hope your loved ones never contract cancer and that they have a long and healthy lives. However should the female members of your family decide to go for a test and catch it early enough, you may have Jade to thank.

As for Jack Tweed. He has grown up and dealt with a lot in the last few months. How many 21 year old widowers do you know who cared for his dying wife to the end?
  • Options
    OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gemski08 wrote: »
    Daily Star!! She couldve just met this bloke and been having a chat sweetie, plenty of bs is printed about people everyday...but because its Jade its all true:rolleyes:
    You cant believe everything you read:)

So where do you get YOUR information about Goody ..... ?????

:confused:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THREE’S A BREEZE FOR JADE
    23rd December 2007
    By Andy Lea
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/24687/Three-s-a-breeze-for-Jade-/

Of course, it never materialised - it was all a distortion of the truth ..... :rolleyes:

Jade to break Hollywood

Published: 18 Dec 2007
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article597127.ece

Anybody see her with these "friends" ?????

Jade bid to wed love-rat on telly

28 Nov 2007
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article515040.ece

Need I quote more ?????

;)

Nah Omah, you're alright - I'm good anyway for now:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So where do you get YOUR information about Goody ..... ?????

What information?
    I watched bb when she was on it hun and i think it was pretty clear she wasnt the sharpest tool:D
    The girl has died thats all the info I need right now. I feel sorry for her family and for the fact that she had to stare death in the face like that.

And by the way her name is Jade:)
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    ShinySue wrote: »
    Some of the posts on this thread are reprehensible, the woman isnt even cold and the stuff people are saying about her is just displaying the worst sides of human behaviour.

You could almost say that we are taking our cue from Jade herself, yes??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    May your beloved sons remember you as a happy and smiling person, who always put her boys first.

May everyone who has a Mother remember her today - no need to buy a huge present. All your Mum wants to know is that you love her.

And Jade, may your dear soul Rest In Peace - and may your family and friends be given the time abd space to grieve.

xx
  • Options
    abbey178abbey178 Posts: 2,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As for Jack Tweed. He has grown up and dealt with a lot in the last few months. How many 21 year old widowers do you know who cared for his dying wife to the end?
    Don't really care for Jack Tweed....why did he have to wait until she was dying to propose marriage. She wasn't good enough to marry when healthy. He is on the make. A dying Jade was a meal ticket for life, watch him flog his story to the highest bidder. A vulture on the Masai Mara has better morals.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What information?
    I watched bb when she was on it hun and i think it was pretty clear she wasnt the sharpest tool:D
    The girl has died thats all the info I need right now. I feel sorry for her family and for the fact that she had to stare death in the face like that.

So she's not Goody after all???:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And still it carries on...very sad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    ShinySue wrote: »
    Some of the posts on this thread are reprehensible, the woman isnt even cold and the stuff people are saying about her is just displaying the worst sides of human behaviour.

You could almost say that we are taking our cue from Jade herself, yes??

Yes you could. Though as dim as she was bless her, at least she had the decency to realise her mistakes and apologise. Some people make no apology for wishing a young mother dead just because shes a flawed human as we all are.
    That is far worse than anything Jade ever did really isnt it:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Like a lot of people here, I wasn't abig fan of Jade, but I do have a lot of sympathy for her and those around her.

Her efforts in the last few months will have had a postive impact:

1) Greater awareness of cancer etc
    2) More women going for screening
    3) Possibly lowering the age for screening

To the few spiteful people around, I hope your loved ones never contract cancer and that they have a long and healthy lives. However should the female members of your family decide to go for a test and catch it early enough, you may have Jade to thank.

You've been reading which redtop?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    So she's not Goody after all???:eek:

But why do you need to refer to her by her surname:confused:
    I just dont get it, sorry:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    RIP Jade
    I was very saddened by this news even though it was inevitable.
    Its just so sad this poor couragous girl fought so hard to live for her sons and its ironic she should lose her fight on Mothers Day.
    I really hope Jeff will take good care of them, but they do need a Mum, or Mum figure so badly though it will never be the same as their own Mum who was a Mum in a million.
    Also hope Jack continues to see them, he is only young but the boys obviously love him and there is a strong bond there.

I have just had a quick peak at some of the posts on here and can't believe what sick people there are in this world.
    They will be OK though because as the saying goes only the good die young.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What information?

Ah, so you don't know very much about Goody then .....

Did you watch BB3 live ?????

Did you watch BTR or the BB Panto ?????

Do you know how many times Goody has had to face police questioning ?????

She really did have the most appalling behavioural problems ..... :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah, so you don't know very much about Goody then .....

Did you watch BB3 live ?????

Did you watch BTR or the BB Panto ?????

Do you know how many times Goody has had to face police questioning ?????

She really did have the most appalling behavioural problems ..... :eek:

Do you know so much about her though...how would you know about her being questioned by police, because the sun printed it?
    Yes she has displayed awful behaviour and we have all witnessed it. The grl had a troubled childhood and probblyt shouldnt have been let on the show as it seems to have created several of these famehungry kids with no education:(
    But she wasnt pure evil hun, she made alot of mistakes but didnt deserve this no matter what ou think of her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abbey178 wrote: »
    Don't realy care for Jack Tweed....why did he have to wait until she was dying to propose marriage. She wasn't good enough to marry when healthy. He is on the make. A dying Jade was a meal ticket for life, watch him flog his story to the highest bidder. A vulture on the Masai Mara has better morals.

Actually, the pair have been trying the sell the marriage for years :

22 January 2006
    EXCLUSIVE: JADE TO WED TOYBOY
    Star says it's true love with Jack, 18
    BESOTTED Jade Goody is planning to wed her toyboy - just weeks after they met.

The dippy ex-Big Brother star is said to be "head over heels in love" with Jack Tweedy, 18.

Jade, 26, hopes to marry the Essex lad on a Caribbean beach this summer. A pal said: "She genuinely thinks he is the one for her."

Jade, who met the trainee football agent in a London club last month, hopes to get a six-figure magazine deal for her wedding photos.

:eek:
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Do you know so much about her though...how would you know about her being questioned by police, because the sun printed it?
    Yes she has displayed awful behaviour and we have all witnessed it. The grl had a troubled childhood and probblyt shouldnt have been let on the show as it seems to have created several of these famehungry kids with no education:(
    But she wasnt pure evil hun, she made alot of mistakes but didnt deserve this no matter what ou think of her.

Nobody's saying she deserved it but she certainly didn't do anything to warrant being idolised in the way that she appears to be either, and she certainly should never be described as a saint.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How do you know she wasn't "pure evil" ?????

Where do you get your information from ?????

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    asyousay wrote: »
    She sold her story to the " The Sun " " Daily Star" " The Mirror" " News of the World" and to trashy mags like Heat and ok. Fact of the matter is she was aimed at the lower classes. You can argue all you want but she was always in cheap tacky papers that mostly make up there front pages and thats a fact.

the thing that got me with Princes Diana was that all the press done a complete u turn. They slated her for months then almost made me sick with how they spoke so livingly of her after her death (sick at the two facedness). I did not feel connected to Diana at all as she seemed worlds apart, however I felt in someway connected to Jade. She is younger than me and has 2 children like me. Ok she ignored early signs - but that just proves what a lot of people think. she was normal and thought "it won't happen to me".
    Love her or not she is now saving many lives by the awareness of cervical cancer. She has done more in her life for cancer awareness than most and that can only be a good thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »
    Nobody's saying she deserved it but she certainly didn't do anything to warrant being idolised in the way that she appears to be either, and she certainly should never be described as a saint.

I totally agree with you there too. I have said in several posts she was no saint but she knew that too and I also dont feel everone has to like her and whether she has died or not you are all entitled to your opinions of the girl.
    I just find all the people wishing her dead and being so basty about her very hypocritial...and that doesnt satnd for most people on her just a minority:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marionette wrote: »
    RIP Jade
    I was very saddened by this news even though it was inevitable.
    Its just so sad this poor couragous girl fought so hard to live for her sons and its ironic she should lose her fight on Mothers Day.
    I really hope Jeff will take good care of them, but they do need a Mum, or Mum figure so badly though it will never be the same as their own Mum who was a Mum in a million.
    Also hope Jack continues to see them, he is only young but the boys obviously love him and there is a strong bond there.

I have just had a quick peak at some of the posts on here and can't believe what sick people there are in this world.
    They will be OK though because as the saying goes only the good die young.

That saying has been around for years, probably when the average age of death was around 40 years old. They probably meant innocent children - if so then I totally agree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How do you know she wasn't "pure evil" ?????

Where do you get your information from ?????

Well i think it wouldve been on sky news if she killed anyone hun:)
    From having watched her on tv i didnt think she was an evil person...i dont tend to read redtops and if i do i take them with a pinch of salt.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    the thing that got me with Princes Diana was that all the press done a complete u turn. They slated her for months then almost made me sick with how they spoke so livingly of her after her death (sick at the two facedness). I did not feel connected to Diana at all as she seemed worlds apart, however I felt in someway connected to Jade. She is younger than me and has 2 children like me. Ok she ignored early signs - but that just proves what a lot of people think. she was normal and thought "it won't happen to me".
    Love her or not she is now saving many lives by the awareness of cervical cancer. She has done more in her life for cancer awareness than most and that can only be a good thing.

She has raised cancer awareness but that wasn't her decision, she just wanted the money.