I just realised that Nick Tilsley...

2»

Comments

• FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Where do I know the current Nick from.....Casualty or somewhere?

I think he was in Footbalers Wives once, (he was probably the age then that Nick is now!) but I remember him from Casualty, playing Nasty Nathan.

What I find funny is that that was about 5 years ago and he was playing his age - mid-30's - back then!

It's almost a bit creepy seeing Gail being all touchy feely and lovey dovey with this Nick, cos he looks old enough to be her brother - or as someone said, boyfriend! - and certainly too old to be her son, who she had when she was 22!
    And when he's with Demon he looks ike his Dad, even though he's only (exactly, less a week) 10 years younger than Nick.
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    How many actors have been cast as Nick. Is it 3?
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Flukie wrote: »
    Nick is 30 on New Year's Eve.

New Year's Eve 1998? He does look more like Brian Tilsley than the others and can act better but he looks mid-40s.
  • PlasticGobPlasticGob Posts: 1,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite fancy him! :o:D
  • gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's possible that the character of Nick has been SORASed for storyline purposes. There's no evidence to back this up, and although his 30th birthday is roundabout now (born Dec 1980) it's unlikely to be mentioned on screen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Ben Price is a good actor, but I can't ignore the fact that I watched the episode in which Nick was born when I was six, and I look younger than him.

:confused:

I can only think that Nick must have had a helluva stressful life away from the Street....
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Where do I know the current Nick from.....Casualty or somewhere?

i loved him in Casualty! As the brilliant Nathan!
  • VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    I know someone who is 34 and looks haggard and mid 40's - it does happen!!! Although it doesn't explain what happened to go from blonde twink to now in 5 years
    Forum Member
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    New Year's Eve 1998? He does look more like Brian Tilsley than the others and can act better but he looks mid-40s.

Nick was born December 31 1980.
    Forum Member
    JG600 wrote: »
    I think Ben Price is a good actor, but I can't ignore the fact that I watched the episode in which Nick was born when I was six, and I look younger than him.

:confused:

I can only think that Nick must have had a helluva stressful life away from the Street....

He was in previously - as Adam Rickett - about 5 years ago, then I believe he moved to Nottingham.

Nottingham must be very ageing then! lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,342
    Forum Member
    He looks like Jeremy Vile
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He also had a very small part in The Tudors being burned alive on the stake! No comment.
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Flukie wrote: »
    Nick was born December 31 1980.

I was on about the actor not the character. I remember when 'Nicky' Tilsley was a baby.