The Only Way is Essex [Part 2]

Comments

• AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,875
    Forum Member
    dickronson wrote: »
    Ah, yes that makes sense. However, wouldn't that mean that Lockie already knows about the video too? He's clearly lying about coming on to Verity, for absolutely no apparent reason other than to appease the psycho dipshit Danielle.

:D:D

Hmmm, I think it all depends who "made" this video. Vas seems to have it but was it sent to him by someone who had not made everyone aware up to when they filmed Sunday's episode? Actually, I have also been wondering how anyone would have footage of Lockie's conversation with Verity anyway, as surely nobody would stand there filming it on their mobile?? It's all a bit convenient ..,,, and weird!
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lockue clearly came off badly in that video as it prices he's lied...however it makes Verity look worse imo. She was chanting "I'll be staying in your bed!" when she supposedly sat there uncomfortably - doesn't quite add up, girl!

Also I didn't think she was at the party?!
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Baban wrote: »
    Lockue clearly came off badly in that video as it prices he's lied...however it makes Verity look worse imo. She was chanting "I'll be staying in your bed!" when she supposedly sat there uncomfortably - doesn't quite add up, girl!

Also I didn't think she was at the party?!

I think there were drinks and then an after party which she didn't go to.

I'm not sure that was anything else but drinken flirty banter but it has to be blown out of proportion to make it more interesting.
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Arg is such a knob.

And why is Bobby saying sorry to Gemma. What a fool.
  • EadfrithEadfrith Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    I thought Gemma got the sack?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not sure that was anything else but drinken flirty banter but it has to be blown out of proportion to make it more interesting.

Well of course:D
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eadfrith wrote: »

Think she pleaded for her job back
  • AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,875
    Forum Member
    Arg is such a knob.

And why is Bobby saying sorry to Gemma. What a fool.

Only just watched the last episode and came here to make the sme two comments.

1. I was so pleased someone finally spoke the truth about Arg - well done Lewis; everyone else seems to let Arg get away with acting like a nob so about time he was pulled up on it. Now all it needs is someone to tell him to stop trying to make a career of singing. His voice is dreadful.

2. I could have screamed at Bobby walking into the shop with a bunch of flowers for the nasty Gemma. She should have been grovelling to him and he should have been making her earn his friendship back. Instead. she smirked all the way through his heartfelt but totally misplaced apology.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,211
    Forum Member
    Aww i know its bad cos their actual people but i hoped bobby didnt make up with gemma as away from her he is good on tv. Did she havw that stupid half smile the whole time? I missed it and won't be watching as i cant stand her.
  • rehab_101rehab_101 Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    Aww i know its bad cos their actual people but i hoped bobby didnt make up with gemma as away from her he is good on tv. Did she havw that stupid half smile the whole time? I missed it and won't be watching as i cant stand her.

I so agree with this. Booby seems like such a nice person, but Gemma is just dragging him down now.

What infuriates me the most though is that she never, ever apologises for her actual actions, she only ever says 'i'm sorry that's how you felt/feel'. Never once does she say 'sorry for what I said/did etc...'. She seems like a genuinely horrible person and I actually feel really sorry for Bobby because they'll just keep going round in circles.
  • rehab_101rehab_101 Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eadfrith wrote: »

She 'took a break' aka was suspended a couple of episodes back. Then she 'wasn't required' for the actual finale filming as she had previously filmed her making up scene with Bobby. Not sure she'll be around much longer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is Dannie so bothered about what Lockie does, are they not both single now, and why does Jess Wright always think it is about her, surely her and Gemma are too old for the show now
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Why oh why would Pete choose Jess over Verity!?

Can't believe yet again Bobby ran back to Gemma, no sympathy for when he sees her nasty side again!
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why oh why would Pete choose Jess over Verity!?

Can't believe yet again Bobby ran back to Gemma, no sympathy for when he sees her nasty side again!

Too much trouble? Maybe he's dating to stay on the show and Verity might not be on next series whilst Jess is a permanent fixture and needs a storyline.
  • lady.buglady.bug Posts: 249
    Forum Member

That's definitely the case :D. Something and nothing as usual.

I was disappointed when Bobby apologised to Gemma - it made me wonder if he's a bit lonely if he needs to maintain a friendship with someone so vile. I hate that smug smile of hers, I'd love to see someone wipe it off her face. Hopefully she won't be back. It does like the TOWIE producers may be getting tired of her and I doubt she's popular with the public either.

I was chuffed when Lauren snogged Dan - good on her. Princess Jess will never be happy so whats the point in trying to please her? I reckon Lauren has enough of a life outside TOWIE to not be arsed about any of those girls.

Arg is a prick and someone needs to tell him he cannot sing. I don't see why Lydia is still with him - he hasn't really changed that much for what I can see.
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    Is this show really still going on? It hit it's peak in 2012.
  • big_ermbig_erm Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vas has said a few times on social media his friendships are genuine and not fake for the TV show like others ... but i always see snapchats of Jess/Fern/Danielle/ChloeS out together or having girls nights in.

Vas says hes been friends with Jake for years but never knew he had a girlfriend ChloeL who hes been dating for 7years and has pictures of the 2 of them on his Instagram...

Hmmmmm ... i really dont like Vas.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice article on DS about the show. Some good points, although TOWIE still isn't what it used to be.
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Jo09 wrote: »
    Too much trouble? Maybe he's dating to stay on the show and Verity might not be on next series whilst Jess is a permanent fixture and needs a storyline.

Jess is so fake though and from what they've all said very dull :D thought Pete had more about him than that...
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does Pete pout when he talks... I mean Bobbys got it down but it seems Pete does the odd sneaky one ... Mind you having said that...... it's almost attractive .. It has a strange genius of vulnerability about it ... Still it's strange .... Is it just me :blush:
  • cromwellcromwell Posts: 2,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is Bobby so desperate to be friends with Gemma, she treats him so badly.
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jess is so fake though and from what they've all said very dull :D thought Pete had more about him than that...

Me too. I think he and Verity would make one of the best couples on TOWIE
  • cromwellcromwell Posts: 2,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think Pete is 2 faced and could be a right stirrer
  • don robertodon roberto Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    Jasmine who was a regular prior to the latest series seems to have moved West! She is now appearing in Desi Rascals (on Sky 1). Seems to have an "instant" circle of friends there!
  • MorningCazzMorningCazz Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I have always wanted to know is who the hell told Arg he could sing ? Thats never been explained.