Options

Merlin Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Razzylew wrote: »
    ummmmmmm....... :confused: Why? Just why?
    star89 wrote: »
    Why? just why? :D

Me and Razzy are doing it now :D
    Natarhi wrote: »
    Also have you seen how wonky Merlin's legs are?
    What the hell? Why are Merlin's legs odd :confused:

:D:D
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh, I am loving Arthur bunny's Mohawk hair. :p
    Loving bunny Arthur's hair :cool:

:D:D
  • Options
    Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smint wrote: »
    Ha! I didn't realise you were referring to the name Bradley . . . I was thinking you thought star looked like a Barry or a Billy :o

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. :o
    Avi8 wrote: »
    I always wanted 6 but left it a bit late, plus we are not millionaires! ;)

6?! Are you COMPLETELY MAD???? Now I know for sure that you're skipping away in a field muttering to yourself.
    This thread is rather high brow today isn't it? What's happened to all the scary plushie photos or topless men? Have you all been enchanted?

Now you've just gone and ruined it <heavy sigh>. I've finally got them to talk about something cultured and look at them, they're back to behaving like 5 year olds. :rolleyes:
    Sorry to be so bitchy, but I scrolled down to the comments and there are people asking if they can buy these. :eek: That's just insane.

Are they actually for sale? If they are, I'm getting them for Smint. I'm determined to get her a plushie as a present for my story.
    And here are Merlin and Arthur . . . as bunnies :confused:

If you can find Merlin and Arthur as horses, then you officially win this thread.
  • Options
    Avi8Avi8 Posts: 3,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still laughing. :D They are actually good (as were the owls), but you just think why??

I can actually understand it more than the human figures. If you like Merlin and you like owls (Son 3 for instance!) then you are going to like an owl dressed as a Merlin character.

And let's face it, with very few exceptions, the Merlin figures are rubbish, whereas the animal ones at least look like animals. :D
  • Options
    Avi8Avi8 Posts: 3,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are they actually for sale? If they are, I'm getting them for Smint. I'm determined to get her a plushie as a present for my story.

The - ahem - artist seems to be taking commissions Keren.

But for the love of God, if you are going to buy Smint a plushie, get her a decent one please!
    If you can find Merlin and Arthur as horses, then you officially win this thread.

And if you can find Merlin and Arthur on a horse - a handsome dark brown one ;) - then buy it for me. :D
  • Options
    SmintSmint Posts: 4,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, there's always Merlin and Morgana or here

Or Merlin and Arthur lost in the woods?
  • Options
    NatarhiNatarhi Posts: 4,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me and Razzy are doing it now :D
    Yes, although I said that bit as well:
    I'm still laughing. They are actually good (as were the owls), but you just think why??
    ;)

6?! Are you COMPLETELY MAD???? Now I know for sure that you're skipping away in a field muttering to yourself.
    Ha! :D She stopped at 4 though, so not completely mad. ;)
    Now you've just gone and ruined it <heavy sigh>. I've finally got them to talk about something cultured and look at them, they're back to behaving like 5 year olds. :rolleyes:
    Excuse me? You got us to talk about something cultured?? I believe it was Avi and Lem who started the Shakespeare quotes. :p
    Dunno, there are certainly people commenting that they want to buy one (:confused::confused:) and the OP is saying s/he will make them. If you get Smint one though it has to be Gwaine, not Merlin or Arthur. :D
    Merlin and/or Arthur as horses would be amazing. You'd definitely win the thread. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's Merlin in Boots! :D I didn't know he had a Morgana friend! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or Merlin and Arthur lost in the woods?

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Stop it Smint, stop it!! Bahahahahahahahahahahaha :D:D
    Yes, although I said that bit as well:;)

Oh so you did :D

I notice Sir Stu popped in earlier.. he didn't mention our wild night or the lack of returning Morgana. Hmm do you think we got away with it? :)
  • Options
    RazzylewRazzylew Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I may have seen too many plushies now, because I actually think that this one is kinda cute:
    http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Arthur-Pendragon-plushie-332519260
    (Sorry, i don't know how to do the fancy links).

This one, though... :eek:
    http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Arthur-Pendragon-Crochet-333907135
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I notice Sir Stu popped in earlier.. he didn't mention our wild night or the lack of returning Morgana. Hmm do you think we got away with it :)
    It was not a wild night, just a fun girls night out on which we all behaved impeccably. :) And yes. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I may have seen too many plushies now, because I actually think that this one is kinda cute:
    http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Arthur-Pendragon-plushie-332519260
    (Sorry, i don't know how to do the fancy links).
    Gah! :eek: Not cute! Horrifying! God the eyes will give me nightmares, he looks like he's been possessed by a demon and will kill you as you sleep. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. :o

Yay!

I thought I was getting a Gwaine one :(
    If you get Smint one though it has to be Gwaine, not Merlin or Arthur. :D

Well, quite :)
    Merlin and/or Arthur as horses would be amazing. You'd definitely win the thread. :D

Well, I can offer you this :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Avi8 wrote: »
    The - ahem - artist seems to be taking commissions Keren.

Hahahahahahahaha, brilliant! That's Smint's present sorted then. :D I will try and get you a Gwaine one but I've failed in my mission to find one. Maybe the artist will make one if I ask her.
    Excuse me? You got us to talk about something cultured?? I believe it was Avi and Lem who started the Shakespeare quotes. :p

I started off talking about names (sort of). So I managed to steer the conversation away from topless men, plushies and wanting to attack Colin with whipped cream.

Have these been posted here before? They're....interesting. I can't decide if they're cute or hideous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was not a wild night, just a fun girls night out on which we all behaved impeccably. :) And yes. ;)

We did :confused: that doesn't sound like us :o:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have these been posted here before? They're....interesting. I can't decide if they're cute or hideous.

Isn't that Geriatric Balding Merlin and his friends? :D
  • Options
    RazzylewRazzylew Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wow.... just... um, wow.

It took me a while to work out who was who, and that was mostly a process of elimination!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek: OMFG :D:D

Oh dear lord.. there's more than just the Merlin and Arthur ones :eek:
    Wow.... just... um, wow.

It took me a while to work out who was who, and that was mostly a process of elimination!

I'm still trying to work out who the brown horse, blond hair one is next to the one I'm assuming is Arthur?
    Morgause :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh! That's very good, but not quite to the level of plushies. ;) Perhaps you could win something else for that? General kudos points?
    Argh! :eek: Wait...*looks closer*...that's the same crazy Arthur and Merlin as we were just discussing (with the wonky legs, and the person selling them) so they must have made a Gwen and Morgana too. They have managed to make them both (but especially Morgana) look very fat. This does not bode well for the Gwaine commission. :p
    We did :confused: that doesn't sound like us :o:p
    Shush my lady! Honestly. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You win!
    Isn't that Geriatric Balding Merlin and his friends? :D

Oh yes, so it is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow.... just... um, wow.

Ditto.
    I'm still trying to work out who the brown horse, blond hair one is next to the one I'm assuming is Arthur?
    Morgause :confused:
    I'm assuming that's Isolde, and the one you think is Arthur is Tristan? Because Arthur has to be the one between the Morgana and Gwen ones, he has a crown and cloak. (Unless that is Uther? :confused: OK, I'm un-worked out now :o) Edit: Actually that being Uther would make more sense, because of the Grey mane. But in that case I don't know why Gwen is on that side and I have no idea on the blonde lady horse, I suppose it must be Morgause.
    Oh dear lord.. there's more than just the Merlin and Arthur ones :eek:
    Lol! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm assuming that's Isolde, and the one you think is Arthur is Tristan? Because Arthur has to be the one between the Morgana and Gwen ones, he has a crown and cloak. (Unless that is Uther? :confused: OK, I'm un-worked out now :o) Edit: Actually that being Uther would make more sense, because of the Grey mane. But in that case I don't know why Gwen is on that side and I have no idea on the blonde lady horse, I suppose it must be Morgause.

I'm definitely thinking its your edited version of who's who, thats what I thought.. why bother doing Tristan and Isolde they were only in 2 episodes. No idea why Gwen is over there but I'm pretty sure thats who they all are.
    Anyone else? are agreed in that it must be Morgause?
    Lol! :D

Well honestly, I'd have stopped at the one if I made those.. let alone make the rest :eek::o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to know what the hell this picture is all about. :confused:

This Morgana is scary. As for Arthur......:eek:

Oh these are so adorable. I want them!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think somewhere in the notes it says Morgause

I was going to post one more thing, but then felt really bitchy as obviously a lot of work had gone into it and it was a million times better than anything I could do :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hahahaha! Merlin's winkie and Arthur's bum! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: Ah! Brain bleach! Need the brain bleach! What the hell? :confused::confused: