Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smint wrote: »
    Anyway, breaking news . . .

Eoin Macken ‏@eoincmacken
    Cold Con MK II......

London......

Screening of COLD.......

Yes!!!! Natarhi - can you hear me celebrating while you're in Corfu?

Saturday 3rd August

Obviously Nat and I will be going as we were original Cold Con-ers . . . if it's opened to everyone, is anyone else interested in going?
    :eek::D:D YAY!!!! I must have heard something, because here I am, checking in from the poolside to celebrate! :D

That is awesome, and thanks for bagging my ticket Smint. :) Let me know the cost and I'll take it off your Globe bill. :p I actually have a family BBQ that day, but it'll be afternoon and I don't care if I'm late, no way am I missing out on the Cold screening.

Sorry I can't reply to everyone properly but am on very slow, very expensive internet. Razzy it's brilliant that you can come, and thanks in advance for the cake. I'll be happy with anything except coffee or nuts. :D Lem you should definitely come, even if the tweens and teens are being squealing we can be mature and refined. We'll shine in comparison. ;)

So excited! :D Bye everyone. Love you starry star, are you going to bag a space at the screening courtesy of Eoin and then just spy on us? :p
  • Options
    Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natarhi wrote: »
    Sorry I can't reply to everyone properly but am on very slow, very expensive internet. Razzy it's brilliant that you can come, and thanks in advance for the cake. I'll be happy with anything except coffee or nuts. :D

What?! But coffee and walnut cake is the best cake ever invented! :eek: Although I don't know why I'm complaining as I'm not coming anyway. :o
    So excited! :D Bye everyone. Love you starry star, are you going to bag a space at the screening courtesy of Eoin and then just spy on us? :p

star and Sir Stu have been very quiet this week, I haven't heard a peep out of them. I think they're in mourning for your absence.
  • Options
    SmintSmint Posts: 4,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::D:D YAY!!!! I must have heard something, because here I am, checking in from the poolside to celebrate!

That is awesome, and thanks for bagging my ticket Smint. :) Let me know the cost and I'll take it off your Globe bill. :p I actually have a family BBQ that day, but it'll be afternoon and I don't care if I'm late, no way am I missing out on the Cold screening.

Sorry I can't reply to everyone properly but am on very slow, very expensive internet. Razzy it's brilliant that you can come, and thanks in advance for the cake. I'll be happy with anything except coffee or nuts. :D Lem you should definitely come, even if the tweens and teens are being squealing we can be mature and refined. We'll shine in comparison. ;)

Yay! So glad you can make it! Will be seeing you twice in a week - hurrah! :D
  • Options
    Avi8Avi8 Posts: 3,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::D:D YAY!!!! I must have heard something, because here I am, checking in from the poolside to celebrate! :D

Hello Natarhi! How sweet (or sad? ;)) that you found time to post from your holiday. We are not jealous, oh no, not at all. It has been scorching hot here since you left - 30 degrees here in the west today. But I am LOLing at the thought that you heard something about ColdCon all the way in Corfu. :D
    What?! But coffee and walnut cake is the best cake ever invented! :eek: Although I don't know why I'm complaining as I'm not coming anyway. :o

Agree with you there Keren. I'll bring some for you and me to share in August - oh, we aren't meeting in August anymore. :cry: I might have to eat it all by myself. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Avi8 wrote: »
    Agree with you there Keren. I'll bring some for you and me to share in August - oh, we aren't meeting in August anymore. :cry: I might have to eat it all by myself. :p

You could always post a slice to me. :p Avi, I need another pick me up. How about you find me some filth to whet my appetite instead. You exceeded my expectations last time, I've got high hopes for you. :D
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love you too :D

I'll reply to the rest in pm.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smintypoos I've got another request for you. Can I have a Percival scene in my story please? He's not my usual type but I'm liking Tom more and more, he seems like a really nice guy and I want my big man/little woman fantasy fulfilled. Thanks! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smintypoos I've got another request for you. Can I have a Percival scene in my story please? He's not my usual type but I'm liking Tom more and more, he seems like a really nice guy and I want my big man/little woman fantasy fulfilled. Thanks! :D

OK, so we now have:

Arthur
    Merlin
    Uther
    Edwin
    Gwaine
    Morgana
    Leon

. . . and Percival

Was that right? Or have I missed anyone?

(Admires Keren for her stamina, if nothing else ;))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, so we now have:

Arthur
    Merlin
    Uther
    Edwin
    Gwaine
    Morgana
    Leon

. . . and Percival

Was that right? Or have I missed anyone?

(Admires Keren for her stamina, if nothing else ;))

Yes, I think that's everyone. Your Seren had 12 as well as her mistress and Gwaine so really it was 14. I've only got 8 on my list! That's positively restrained in comparison. ;)
  • Options
    RazzylewRazzylew Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I think that's everyone. Your Seren had 12 as well as her mistress and Gwaine so really it was 14. I've only got 8 on my list! That's positively restrained in comparison. ;)

I read that list and think you've got everyone from the cast except Gaius. How long before you request him too (or Smint just adds him anyway!)? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Razzylew wrote: »
    I read that list and think you've got everyone from the cast except Gaius. How long before you request him too (or Smint just adds him anyway!)? :p

I'e already added him, Razzylew . . . and thrown in a couple of useless old guards and a one-legged dwarf for good measure ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Razzylew wrote: »

Now that's not quite true. I haven't got Gwen, Elyan, Gwaine's uncle, Agravaine, Cenred, Morgause, Lancelot etc. etc. I wasn't sure about whether to include Leon or not as whilst I like him he's not up there with Arthur and Merlin but I thought I might as well give him a go. And Smint's only writing me one story (well, until she does the sequel) so I've got to make sure that I have everything included I might possibly want.

I've just remembered that I haven't included Mordred! :eek: I need him in there too Smint. Of course I'm not going to be getting what I really want. :( Avi will have to write it for me......<bats eyelashes at Avi>
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've just remembered that I haven't included Mordred! :eek: I need him in there too Smint. Of course I'm not going to be getting what I really want. :( Avi will have to write it for me......<bats eyelashes at Avi>

Do I really have to say it again Keren.. Mordred is MINE :mad: We made a deal in that I'll let you borrow Morgana for one chapter but you cannot be taking my Mordred!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh dear God, that second one is SO funny! G looks fine, P looks OKish, but M! HAHAHAHAHA :D

And I had forgotten completely about Mordred

Will need to do something special for (or to!) him . . . :)
  • Options
    SideshowStuSideshowStu Posts: 11,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    Do I really have to say it again Keren.. Mordred is MINE :mad: We made a deal in that I'll let you borrow Morgana for one chapter but you cannot be taking my Mordred!!

Evening M'lady *bows*

Whoa there! I'm afraid my Sosseress cannot possibly leave my side for a whole chapter! :eek: She may be available for the odd paragraph in someone else's story but I'm not having her rushing around and wearing herself out by trying to be in two places at once...the very thought! :eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening M'lady *bows*

Whoa there! I'm afraid my Sosseress cannot possibly leave my side for a whole chapter! :eek: She may be available for the odd paragraph in someone else's story but I'm not having her rushing around and wearing herself out by trying to be in two places at once...the very thought! :eek: :D

My good Sir *curtsies*

Where have you been I have missed you so :D

I believe Keren is just being greedy with her story and wanting every character. Even those who belong to others :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening M'lady *bows*

Don't worry, Stu . . . she has a very relaxing time in Keren's story . . . and will be returned to you safely and with beautifully coiffured hair :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have absolutely no recollection of that deal.
    Oh dear God, that second one is SO funny! G looks fine, P looks OKish, but M! HAHAHAHAHA :D

And I had forgotten completely about Mordred

Will need to do something special for (or to!) him . . . :)

Sounds good. :D
    My good Sir *curtsies*

I believe Keren is just being greedy with her story and wanting every character. Even those who belong to others :rolleyes:

Mordred doesn't belong to anyone. :rolleyes: He told me himself that he enjoys the occasional dalliance with maids.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My good Sir *curtsies*

I've had a busy week at work :( then spent most of this weekend at a local bike rally...In between lying around listening to the test match commentary on the radio :)

The good news is I'm on holiday all next week and in-between looking after Morgsy and seeing to her needs I'll be writing more of my story. Hopefully the next update will be with you by Wednesday :)

PS: I know Natarhi does a lot for fallen knights and works hard looking after you and studying swordplay, but do you think you might be being a bit over-generous with her holiday allowance? :D I only mention it because Morgana is very concerned that your hair might not get the attention it deserves, and she told me to tell you that if you're not satisfied with it to pop round and she'll brush it for you :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've had a busy week at work :( then spent most of this weekend at a local bike rally...In between lying around listening to the test match commentary on the radio :)

The good news is I'm on holiday all next week and in-between looking after Morgsy and seeing to her needs I'll be writing more of my story. Hopefully the next update will be with you by Wednesday :)

PS: I know Natarhi does a lot for fallen knights and works hard looking after you and studying swordplay, but do you think you might be being a bit over-generous with her holiday allowance? :D I only mention it because Morgana is very concerned that your hair might not get the attention it deserves, and she told me to tell you that if you're not satisfied with it to pop round and she'll brush it for you :D

Oh Natarhi doesn't listen to me anyway.. she has off whatever days she wants to have off :rolleyes:

Oh that would be lovely my good Sir :) I'll pop round tonight to see Morgana to get my hair in tip top condition. Then whenever my lazy arsed maid decides to stop sunning herself on a sun lounger, she can brush it for a week just to make up for not being here!
  • Options
    Lem_1Lem_1 Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    Now that's not quite true. I haven't got Gwen, Elyan, Gwaine's uncle, Agravaine, Cenred, Morgause, Lancelot etc. etc. I wasn't sure about whether to include Leon or not as whilst I like him he's not up there with Arthur and Merlin but I thought I might as well give him a go. And Smint's only writing me one story (well, until she does the sequel) so I've got to make sure that I have everything included I might possibly want.

Oh dear lord
    *chokes on glass of Pimms*
    That should come with a warning

I did promise Natarhi I'd look after Lady Star, but I'm far too busy with Pimms and sunshine to move. Sorry m'lady, you'd better go visit Morgana and have a girlie chat about how useless replacement maids are and how much you're missing Natarhi.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lem_1 wrote: »
    I did promise Natarhi I'd look after Lady Star, but I'm far too busy with Pimms and sunshine to move. Sorry m'lady, you'd better go visit Morgana and have a girlie chat about how useless replacement maids are and how much you're missing Natarhi.

Look after me :eek: I haven't seen you once since she left. You're like the worst maid in the whole world :rolleyes:

Luckily Star is perfectly capable of looking after herself. She needs to be, what with a maid who jets off on holiday without her and the replacement maid who she hasn't seen all week.

Star shall just take the new dresses and diamonds she got given by a passing knight to share with Morgana instead :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Natarhi doesn't listen to me anyway.. she has off whatever days she wants to have off :rolleyes:

Oh that would be lovely my good Sir :) I'll pop round tonight to see Morgana to get my hair in tip top condition. Then whenever my lazy arsed maid decides to stop sunning herself on a sun lounger, she can brush it for a week just to make up for not being here!

Have you considered beating her occasionally? :D Standards have to be maintained y'know, and it would be a disaster if the maids became as hopeless at 'maiding' as the guards are at 'guarding' :D

On the subject of my story, would you like...

a) To have Gwaine as your main love interest or
    b) Mordred or
    c) Both*

* More difficult to write for me but as you're going without your maid at the moment it seems only fair that you shouldn't have to do without in other areas :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you considered beating her occasionally? :D Standards have to be maintained y'know, and it would be a disaster if the maids became as hopeless at 'maiding' as the guards are at 'guarding' :D

On the subject of my story, would you like...

a) To have Gwaine as your main love interest or
    b) Mordred or
    c) Both*

* More difficult to write for me but as you're going without your maid at the moment it seems only fair that you shouldn't have to do without in other areas :D

I've tried beating her my good Sir but she seems to like it :confused: I tried handcuffing her to me so she couldn't leave my side yet she enjoyed that as well :rolleyes:

Hmm well I think I shall have Mordred and kindly leave Gwaine for Natarhi. Don't ask why because she doesn't deserve him!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've tried beating her my good Sir but she seems to like it :confused: I tried handcuffing her to me so she couldn't leave my side yet she enjoyed that as well :rolleyes:

Hmm well I think I shall have Mordred and kindly leave Gwaine for Natarhi. Don't ask why because she doesn't deserve him!!

*wipes tear from eye at the thoughtfulness and caring nature of beloved ward* :D

Mordred it is! :) Although I can't have you too distracted just yet because you're about to have your first skirmish with Merlin in court and I need you to be on your toes :D ...and then you have to spend the night comforting and reassuring Morgana in proper girlie fashion :D Mordred can come later :D