Options

David McKintosh nude photos leaked...

BrooksideBrookside Posts: 1,381
Forum Member
✭✭✭
VERY impressive but how did they even get leaked?

Comments

• Options
    Ben_Fisher1Ben_Fisher1 Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This guy is very attractive for sure. However he's also arrogant, charmless, and dumb, so it detracts from his looks somewhat. i think his relationship with Kelly is just for publicity. Kelly is the same as Katie Price. She may not be as crude, but they are cut from the same cloth.
  • Options
    BrooksideBrookside Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This guy is very attractive for sure. However he's also arrogant, charmless, and dumb, so it detracts from his looks somewhat. i think his relationship with Kelly is just for publicity. Kelly is the same as Katie Price. She may not be as crude, but they are cut from the same cloth.

I'm confused.... they broke up, then the picture was leaked. However it seems to have no connection to the iCloud hacking as only George Sampson and Kevin Hogan seem to be the only current male victims of the hack. David says Kelly does it on Twitter while making out with his current, new girlfriend. That cretin Josie Cunningham then makes a crude joke about Kelly vagina (as David is huge) and then they get back together and he dumps the woman he was just making out with. I love how neither of them bothered to reply to Josie.

A set up?
  • Options
    pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was'nt mentioned on the icloud leak because he's not famous enough for anyone to give a flying toss about. The photos are truely repulsive in every way possible. Every women I know who has seen them told me it made them want to puke.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This wasn't an iCloud leak, somebody "helped".
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »
    It was'nt mentioned on the icloud leak because he's not famous enough for anyone to give a flying toss about. The photos are truely repulsive in every way possible. Every women I know who has seen them told me it made them want to puke.

Which one you didn't like most?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The most repulsive part of his body, is the ink. Far too much ink. Why do muscle guys ruin what they have worked on, by covering it in ugly tattoos?? Also I think in some interviews he is quite camp. I don't think he's gay for a second, but he's got a very feminine side. Mybe that's why he got into bodybuilding through insecurities?
  • Options
    WeeblesWobbleWeeblesWobble Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh hes a bit of all right, wouldn't kick him out of bed! :D Would love a comparison with those who are pointing out his "flaws".
  • Options
    Zero gravitasZero gravitas Posts: 12,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh hes a bit of all right, wouldn't kick him out of bed! :D Would love a comparison with those who are pointing out his "flaws".

*sniggers*:blush:
    Some blokes can easily carry off tattoos and some can't. He definitely can.:D
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't him and Kelly Brook gotten back together? Apparently Kelly forgave him and took him back and now just a few days later these pictures have 'leaked'? Seems very set-up.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    where would one obtain the said pictorial for viewing for ones intrigue
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D

David sure has a big chunky backside!
  • Options
    Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Leaked"......yeah right!

Nail on head.
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The most repulsive part of his body, is the ink. Far too much ink. Why do muscle guys ruin what they have worked on, by covering it in ugly tattoos?? Also I think in some interviews he is quite camp. I don't think he's gay for a second, but he's got a very feminine side. Mybe that's why he got into bodybuilding through insecurities?

I agree with you regarding his tattoos. I find all tattoos utterly repulsive.

I've seen just one photo of him 'naked'. I mean almost 'naked' as his willy was covered up by an ironing board. Ben_Fisher, you are so right about his feminine side as he clearly enjoys ironing! :o:D
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Haven't him and Kelly Brook gotten back together? Apparently Kelly forgave him and took him back and now just a few days later these pictures have 'leaked'? Seems very set-up.
    Of course it is! It gets a sub Z list non-entity a bit of publicity.
  • Options
    Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looks constipated in the one that he took in the mirror with his cock in his hand. And wtf is the one where he's bending over on the balcony all about? Looks like something I'd expect to see on a gay site. I don't think he's attractive in any way, shape or form - quite the opposite!
  • Options
    jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    link anybody?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jojoeno wrote: »
    link anybody?

Yes, how can I view these pictures so that I may voice my disgust? :D
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marilliona wrote: »
    Yes, how can I view these pictures so that I may voice my disgust? :D

:D:D:D
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss XYZ wrote: »
    He looks constipated in the one that he took in the mirror with his cock in his hand. And wtf is the one where he's bending over on the balcony all about? Looks like something I'd expect to see on a gay site. I don't think he's attractive in any way, shape or form - quite the opposite!

I feel an urge to critique them .
    Do you have a link ?
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That was a strange one alright....I don't think many women are into the "man spreading his butt cheeks while bent over" look....thank goodness his ass is shadowy in that pic so we can't quite see everything:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Leaked"......yeah right!

Nail on head.

Thanks. She seems to be seen as a sweet natured woman, who's always being preyed on by unsuitable men. I am sure however, that airhead though she is, she knows what she's doing, ie anything for press attention, and cash!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    I agree with you regarding his tattoos. I find all tattoos utterly repulsive.

I've seen just one photo of him 'naked'. I mean almost 'naked' as his willy was covered up by an ironing board. Ben_Fisher, you are so right about his feminine side as he clearly enjoys ironing! :o:D

haha, no he was giving an interview before going into CBB, can't find it at the mo, but he was very camp in that, sounded like a muscle mary...oh wait!:D

I don't hate tattoos, strategically placed ones can look good, even sexy, but not the blanket, all over ones he's got yuk.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jojoeno wrote: »
    link anybody?

Check you're messages. :o Does nothing for me.
  • Options
    Scotty_WaldenScotty_Walden Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine's bigger.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    I feel an urge to critique them .
    Do you have a link ?