Options

Rihanna - Rude Boy (2nd single)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
Forum Member
✭✭
NOT Hard. :) Buzzjack have it as one of their upcoming releases for February 8th.

Plus Google Search..

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLL_en-GBGB357GB357&q=rihanna+2nd+uk+single

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxGvhforWAU

I think Rockstar, Fire Bomb or Wait Your Turn would have been better choices, tbh.

Comments

• Options
    musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Love this song but never saw this a single material. Should have stuck with the original choice "wait your turn" - that is a sure fire number 1 hit personally.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    but there's a video for Hard..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .Mimi. wrote: »
    but there's a video for Hard..

i know, it's odd. Maybe it's just a promotional video, or it's for a US release? Maybe it's been changed to the 3rd single instead?

I would rather Hard than Rude Boy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    As far as I know music channels haven't started showing hard yet so maybe its a US release ^ ^ Very odd though. I think the whole promo for this album has been odd.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .Mimi. wrote: »
    As far as I know music channels haven't started showing hard yet so maybe its a US release ^ ^ Very odd though. I think the whole promo for this album has been odd.

I agree it was weird announcing the album release before we'd even heard the first single. Now it seems there are videos for things that aren't even released so its confusing to know what song is out, especially because she releases different things for the uk and us. Looking at a few of the google searches the OP posted I think the second single for the US is hard, and the second single for the UK is rudeboy. Good choice I think cause rudeboy sounds similar to a lot of stuff from her sos/pon de replay days. I look forward to the video.