Options

Help me out guys - Seen the first 2 episodes....do I proceed?

HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I get the impression its a desperate smut fest this year and by the sounds of it, lee and Dappy are going to make me want to punch a wall.

Do I persist? Any 'celebs' worth watching?

BB Old timers that know me, tell me what to do. :D

Comments

• Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dappy barely featured in day #3 highlights, if that is any help to you.
  • Options
    Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just persist with it. I think it has the makings of one of the best CBB's (if not the best) on Channel 5. And possibly (for me anyway) the best since Chantelle's year.

But you know what C5 are like, they could just as easily muck it up. But I'm staying positive! :D

And dont worry, Lee/Dappy have no chance of winning
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, but with caution.

We had a nice break from Dappy in last night's HLs, but Lee Ryan Overload prevailed.
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the most drama filled CBB in the history maybe even rises above the civilian big brother keep watching just when you think the dramas gonna end...
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Proceed with extreme caution Heavenly. :)
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fix your face like this :o Heavenly and carry on regardless. :D It is a smutfest, bit it has interesting moments and it's not boring; I'll give it that.
  • Options
    bb2011fanbb2011fan Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keep going! Things get even more controversial than you can ever imagine...
  • Options
    Jennifer_FJennifer_F Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I;m faced with exactly the same dilemma. I thought I would at least watch tonight to see the eviction, fake or otherwise....
    I have not watched too much of this series due to the enforced smut and that dipstick dappy
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It isn't boring ( well apart from Monday's episode ) My god that was dire ):o:blush:^_^:confused::D

Still has me hooked though, lol. I say every year, it's stopping;-)

Tune in, but be prepared for some crrrringe and carry ons. My fave at the minute are Liz and Ollie:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It isn't boring ( well apart from Monday's episode ) My god that was dire ):o:blush:^_^:confused::D

Still has me hooked though, lol. I say every year, it's stopping;-)

Tune in, but be prepared for some crrrringe and carry ons. My fave at the minute are Liz and Ollie:)

Well I've caught up. I absolutely adore the Ollie & Lionel Bromance & Liz intrigues me.

Lee is a bell piece of the highest order - want this all to blow up in his face & he hears
    "Get Lee out" tonight :cool:
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, but with caution.

We had a nice break from Dappy in last night's HLs, but Lee Ryan Overload prevailed.

This would be my advice too.

You might need a cushion to hide behind at times though Heavenly "hashtag cringe" :o:D
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Well I've caught up. I absolutely adore the Ollie & Lionel Bromance & Liz intrigues me.

Lee is a bell piece of the highest order - want this all to blow up in his face & he hears
    "Get Lee out" tonight :cool:

I am hoping it all comes crashing down around his ears sometime soon.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »

"Get Lee out" tonight
    :cool:

I reckon it'll be a mixture of both get him and Casey out, if the Borehamwood rentamob are anything to go by. Ollie are Lionel are lovely, have to say though, Lionel, I think he'll get a tad cantankerous:o:D:cool:
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All I can suggest is that if you do watch it ...... do so from behind a big cushion like me :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I can suggest is that if you do watch it ...... do so from behind a big cushion like me :D

Done! :D