Jo Hemmings - TV Psychologist - Her view on Callum - Discuss

2»

Comments

• What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like what she has to say. It makes it sound like it's a one-sided power relationship that Sam doesn't really get anything out of and that is just not true. It's a gross misrepresentation in my view - unfair on Callum and insulting to Sam.

She's saying that Callum likes it when people do get something out of him ie just the opposite - That Callum likes to feel needed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    And there we have it, his MUM said he isn't being himself.[/
    how can anyone not be themselves for weeks on end, its impossible. ask former housemates you can act for a short time but not for the whole of bb
    this was probably at the start of bb when he was acting as portrayed in his vt which he himself now says was a lie to get in
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I think he overdoes it with Sam. Talking loudly, the exaggerated movement of his mouth AND the strange sign language. We know from Sam's conversations with some of the others that he doesn't need all this, when it's one to one he has no trouble understanding people. He does seem to have this burning desire to be the only good guy in the house. It reminds me of Mario when he wanted to be the only one who noticed Micky was blind and tried to make the others look bad. He also wants to be the only one who understands 'vulnerable' Charlie.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    And there we have it, his MUM said he isn't being himself.

how can anyone not be themselves for weeks on end, its impossible. ask former housemates you can act for a short time but not for the whole of bb

this was probably at the start of bb when he was acting as portrayed in his vt which he himself now says was a lie to get in

his mum said this about a week ago.

He has been several BB personas since he entered. None of them worked, so this is why he is awkward to watch, he has no idea what to do now so is throwing himself into absolutely everything.