Options

Whats going to happen to Ches and Katy

MadamfluffMadamfluff Posts: 3,310
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone know how it will end

I am really hoping that Chesney escapes soon as I would hate to see a story line where Katy thinks Chesney has left her and has a termination, that would destroy the couple and also Fiz if she thought that Johns actions had killed an innocent baby

Please someone post a spoiler telling me it will all work out OK for the young couple or even a hint will do

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will be a Christmas baby probably.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will all work out ok

In reality
    I don't have a clue I'm afraid but you did ask for someone to say it will all be ok :p

As much as I am anti abortion I think this would be a more interesting route to take the story than her having the baby and them being another typical ttenage parent family struggling through. It would be interesting to see whether their relationship could survive such trauma.
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard that that Stape lets Chesney out of the cellar but as he gets to the front door Chesney says "don't be stupid its pouring down with rain"
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katy will probably have the termination then chez escapes or it all comes out then they have a massive row over the termination and split up. Either way they are so boring and the only highlight is the threat that owen is going to paste the ginger whinger up and down the cobbles.
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to the spoilers
    Ches gets there in time and they decide to keep the baby.( I am paraphrasing here as this toryline runs over a week)

This is the digital spy spoilers for next week.
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its a joke, 2 weeks ago they couldnt even afford the electric bill how the hell are they going to pay for a baby.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tenchgirl wrote: »
    its a joke, 2 weeks ago they couldnt even afford the electric bill how the hell are they going to pay for a baby.

It is a joke but I do see them moving in with Anna don't you? She has enough room...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    rbdcay wrote: »
    It is a joke but I do see them moving in with Anna don't you? She has enough room...

with Evil Faye :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    with Evil Faye :p

Oh yes and watch her try to kill their baby...or steal it or some such
  • Options
    ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whu13 wrote: »
    It will all work out ok

In reality
    I don't have a clue I'm afraid but you did ask for someone to say it will all be ok :p

As much as I am anti abortion I think this would be a more interesting route to take the story than her having the baby and them being another typical ttenage parent family struggling through. It would be interesting to see whether their relationship could survive such trauma.

Bit similar to Gail persuading Tina to have an abortion without David knowing.
  • Options
    PacinoFanPacinoFan Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenchgirl wrote: »

While the above is certainly true, they will not be the first young couple in love who cannot see past their own needs and wants with scant regard for who is going to pay for it.

Look about you! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rick182 wrote: »
    I heard that that Stape lets Chesney out of the cellar but as he gets to the front door Chesney says "don't be stupid its pouring down with rain"

Ahhh ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping that Corrie dump Chesney Chuckle:)