Options

The Bill (Drama Pace)

Comments

• Options
    Brian ReynoldsBrian Reynolds Posts: 1,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    atg wrote: »
    However, there will be people who are watching for the first time, who therefore have no idea of the plotlines; people who have actually forgotten outcomes of stories after only watching them nearly 15 years ago; and anyway the thread title specifically states "Drama pace", so anything that goes ahead of that is definitively OT.

Perhaps somebody could explain why the thread is headed 'Drama Pace' when the channel is simply called 'Drama' or 'The Drama Channel'?
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps somebody could explain why the thread is headed 'Drama Pace' when the channel is simply called 'Drama' or 'The Drama Channel'?

because Watch shows the Bill as well at a different pace
  • Options
    bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tania Emery ( Kate Spears) has just tweeted photographs of her baby boy Vincent Diego who was born on November 15th!
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Westy2 wrote: »
    This thing about posting spoilers, while I see the point about not posting them, a repeat is still a repeat irrespective of which channel is showing them for the first time in years!

As has been said there will be some who are watching for the first time, if it is something significant then I don't see the harm in spoilering some bits and then letting people choose if they want to look.
  • Options
    highlander1969highlander1969 Posts: 6,832
    Forum Member
    skp20040 wrote: »
    I got the episodes not to be shown being 73 and 74 from the UKTV Drama site comments, their guide does not go up that far but on my Virgin Media TV Guide it shows that Eps 73 and 74 are being shown, so who knows.

Had a wee check and Drama have updated their schedule. It has Eps 73 and 74 scheduled for Monday January 19th and Tuesday January 20th. :)
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have there been some edits in the past few days????

Nick and Cass seemed to pluck the name Frank Majorian out of thin air and they weren't shown talking to that pirate radio DJ friend of Nick's
  • Options
    Ken TunKen Tun Posts: 1,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Have there been some edits in the past few days????

Nick and Cass seemed to pluck the name Frank Majorian out of thin air and they weren't shown talking to that pirate radio DJ friend of Nick's

Loads of edits, I have said. There was reference to a PC having a fridge thrown off a building at him, but the scene in question had been cut off before there had been any sign of an incident.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a wee check and Drama have updated their schedule. It has Eps 73 and 74 scheduled for Monday January 19th and Tuesday January 20th. :)

Great news! However the current schedule ends before we've got to #75, the last of 2002, and we still don't know from that source whether Series 19 will follow on. If anyone has definite confirmation, please advise.
  • Options
    Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bloodynora wrote: »
    Tania Emery ( Kate Spears) has just tweeted photographs of her baby boy Vincent Diego who was born on November 15th!

Is she still in acting?

Was she the one in a Cher video?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ken Tun wrote: »
    Loads of edits, I have said. There was reference to a PC having a fridge thrown off a building at him, but the scene in question had been cut off before there had been any sign of an incident.

I think we saw the start of that as two uniforms were chasing after two ruffians on the Bronte
    Westy2 wrote: »
    Is she still in acting?

Was she the one in a Cher video?

According to IMDB she was in an episode of Casualty in 2013
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great news! However the current schedule ends before we've got to #75, the last of 2002, and we still don't know from that source whether Series 19 will follow on. If anyone has definite confirmation, please advise.

#18/75 now confirmed for 21/1/15. Fingers crossed for series 19 to follow straight on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    #18/75 now confirmed for 21/1/15. Fingers crossed for series 19 to follow straight on.

Yep, I really hope it continues.

I also enjoy Casualty which is on just before The Bill as you guys probably noticed. :D It's had a great run. They've shown continuous episodes from series 9 (1994-'95) up to series 16 (2001-'02). It's had a break for the last couple of weeks but it returns on January 5th to finish off the final episodes of series 16 before disappearing from the schedule. I hope if it comes back it continues and doesn't go back to series 9. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member

How do you find the listings so far in advance?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lammypie12 wrote: »
    How do you find the listings so far in advance?

http://drama.uktv.co.uk/

Click on TV Guide to go to the first lot of listings, scroll down as far as you can, then click the down-arrow V at bottom to go to the second lot of listings, then repeat to go to the third lot. At this moment the third screen goes as far as 21st January. The down-arrow on the third screen doesn't go anywhere.
  • Options
    ads84ads84 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    So where are we up to then?
    No TB today?
    Are they going to miss any episodes out when the serial killer claims their next victim (which I'm sure is soon - that story has been on the backburner for a few eps while the Bronte storyline has been going on and Okaro has been coming in)
    And do we think they'll carry on showing through to the 2003 series?

Oh, and Ruby Buxton's intro yesterday...I had forgotten how truly awful she was :-o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ads84 wrote: »
    No TB today?
    Are they going to miss any episodes out when the serial killer claims their next victim (which I'm sure is soon - that story has been on the backburner for a few eps while the Bronte storyline has been going on and Okaro has been coming in)

Oh, and Ruby Buxton's intro yesterday...I had forgotten how truly awful she was :-o

Yep, I was surprised there were no episodes today. Next are repeats of eps. 59,60,61 on Sunday morning.
    Back to normal on Monday with a repeat of ep.62 at 11am followed by 'new' episode 63 thereafter.
    We should find out in the next day if we'll get the 2003 series or if we're jumping back or forward in time!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, I was surprised there were no episodes today. Next are repeats of eps. 59,60,61 on Sunday morning.
    Back to normal on Monday with a repeat of ep.62 at 11am followed by 'new' episode 63 thereafter.
    We should find out in the next day if we'll get the 2003 series or if we're jumping back or forward in time!!

Its back to the 11am and 12pm time slot from Monday January 5th :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ads84 wrote: »
    No TB today?

Not much of an intro was it??? Suddenly appearing in a car with Tony Stamp
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its back to the 11am and 12pm time slot from Monday January 5th :)

Yep, I just changed it! Cheers. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    Not much of an intro was it??? Suddenly appearing in a car with Tony Stamp

Damned editing. They must have cut out the scene where she get's a champagne welcome reception from the team! :D

Joking aside, she could have had a better entrance than being lumbered with 'mony Tony'! :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, I just changed it! Cheers. :D
    I thought it said 9am and then I couldn't find a way of deleting my post! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought it said 9am and then I couldn't find a way of deleting my post! :)

He he, yep, I changed it a minute or so after I noticed the mistake. Not sure how to actually delete a post on here. I notice some people must go back and delete the text as an edit and leave the word 'deleted' in its place. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He he, yep, I changed it a minute or so after I noticed the mistake. Not sure how to actually delete a post on here. I notice some people must go back and delete the text as an edit and leave the word 'deleted' in its place. :)

You can use Edit to do this for a brief period after posting but after that you won't be able activate this option.
  • Options
    donovan5donovan5 Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do the Sunday repeats show all the weeks episodes?I cant watch in the week but sometimes it seems like I've missed some things when I watch on Sunday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    donovan5 wrote: »
    Do the Sunday repeats show all the weeks episodes?I cant watch in the week but sometimes it seems like I've missed some things when I watch on Sunday.

Not too familiar on the weekend repeats but it looks like they usually show 4 episodes. I'm guessing that's Mon-Thurs from the previous week. They probably don't show Friday's as it's repeated at 11am on a Monday. So if you only watch at the weekend, chances are you're always missing 1 episode. Not sure though. I'm sure someone on here can help a bit more.