Options

Peter Andre - Going It Alone

Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
Forum Member
✭✭
I know this should be in Programmes, but in the light of their high-profile shenanigans, it's probably more appropriate in here! Is anyone thinking of watching/planning to watch Peter's first solo show tonight? I must admit, I've had it in my Sky Planner since last week and am curious to see what the show will be like as I've not seen one before due to absolutely loathing Jordan! :D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I remember its on, I'll be watching. I just feel like theres not much we dont already know about Peter & Jordan at the mo?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I won't be able to watch it but I'll catch up with it another day.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    You won't catch it another day. I've had a look at the TV magazine for this week and it doesn't seem to be repeated. So if you don't watch it tonight, you miss it.
  • Options
    rosey-789rosey-789 Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No one will stop me hogging the TV tonight :D Wouldn't miss it for anything even Big Brother...

Thank goodness for Sky+
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I'm sure I saw it repeated another day - possibly on Sunday.

I agree with missmissa in that we know everything there IS to know about them both, but I'll give this a go as I've always thought he's a decent enough bloke, and it'll be interesting to see him on his own in this show as the only other celeb RTV show I've watched is Kerry Katona, so lets hope this will be much less car-crash TV! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    Yeah I'll be watching (we have it set to record so I'll probably watch it tomorrow to skip the adverts) but i'm cynical. It will be heavily edited to be in his favour, and so will Katies. I don't think Katie is to blame for the break up completely...Peter isn't the saint that the press/and his management are making him out to be.
    But that aside...yes I will be watching.
  • Options
    cjay27cjay27 Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's repeated on saturday 9.30pm ITV2 and on the plus channel at 10.30pm. Think it's repeated early hours before saturday. I'll catch it saturday, will be watching the last episode of the street tonight. Doubt there will be much content to it, as they arte very public with everything! But........... the curious part of me will watch!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh, I knew there was a repeat somewhere along the line!

There's probably NOTHING we dont already know, but I'm curious to see how he comes across now that he's shaken than dreadful creature off him! :D Be nice to see him with the children because in photos, he always seems so happy to be with them (unlike their mum), and Junior is very cute and such a mini-me, so I can imagine he loves being with him!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am sky+ it. I think there programme is always tacky but I always watch. Plus I love watching his Kids as they are cute, so I am sure that's a highlight of the programme.
    I will also watch Her's as well, as it's a force of Habit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reminder!
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will be watching it on itvplayer :)
  • Options
    tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I might put it on just for a bit of help in case there's a viewing figures war between his show and KP's ... I'm not especially a fan of his, it's more about how much I hate her! I despise KP so much that I would like to help her figures be lower than his.

I wonder how many more saddos there are like me who will do the same thing?
  • Options
    LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    I'll be VBox-ing it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never thought I'd watch a celeb RTV show full stop - my first taste of it was Kerry Katona - now I'm going to watch one from Peter Andre! What will be next - The Hills? :eek: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    Never thought I'd watch a celeb RTV show full stop - my first taste of it was Kerry Katona - now I'm going to watch one from Peter Andre! What will be next - The Hills? :eek: :D

If it ever goes that far - get help;):D:p:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I might put it on just for a bit of help in case there's a viewing figures war between his show and KP's ... I'm not especially a fan of his, it's more about how much I hate her! I despise KP so much that I would like to help her figures be lower than his.

I wonder how many more saddos there are like me who will do the same thing?

Me for one :D
  • Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hee hee I'll be watching too! Wonder will the phone row over Claire be in it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by .Mimi.
    If it ever goes that far - get help ;):D:p:o

I dont think it will as I hate all that fake American crap, but I will be seeking serious help if I even see myself getting slightly interested in their dramas! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smashbox wrote: »

I'm hoping it is shown :D But then I'm just nasty hoping for KP's downfall.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by smashbox

Is that the one where he says no doubt Jordan had the cameras there to film it to make him look bad? Read that somewhere a few weeks ago. If not, then I'm lost as there's been so many bloody arguments, and I try not to keep up with it in the papers and in here, but for some reason, I do! :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that the one where he says no doubt Jordan had the cameras there to film it to make him look bad? Read that somewhere a few weeks ago. If not, then I'm lost as there's been so many bloody arguments, and I try not to keep up with it in the papers and in here, but for some reason, I do! :o:D

It's the one where she was supposely telling Junior to swear and call Claire names.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh, I never knew about this - the tramp gets sicker and sicker each day! :mad: I hope this gets aired, along with the other, no doubt, vile things she's said and done to get back at Pete! I look forward to hopefully seeing her shamed left, right and centre! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh, I never knew about this - the tramp gets sicker and sicker each day! :mad: I hope this gets aired, along with the other, no doubt, vile things she's said and done to get back at Pete! I look forward to hopefully seeing her shamed left, right and centre! :D

A source revealed to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "It all kicked off when Katie called him to let him speak to the kids. She passed on the phone to Junior who began, 'Mummy says Claire is ugly and evil.'

"In the background, Katie could be heard swearing, using the C-word. Pete was speechless. He eventually asked Junior to be put back on to mummy and read Katie the riot act.

"He called her a disgrace and asked how she could possibly call herself a mother, speaking like that with the kids present.

"Poor Pete was close to tears and visibly shaken. It was a nasty, bitter phone call and will prove hugely embarrassing to Kate if and when it does come out."

However, Katie - also known as Jordan - continued her attack and called her former manager Claire a "fat, ugly, evil ****."

Peter retaliated, calling Katie a "despicable mother".
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i really like it so far.:)
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smashbox wrote: »

oh whats that about? i've not followed the breakup too close but am watching the show until big brother is on at 10.

Just read some other posts which has information about what happened....can't believe how bad Pwicey behaved in front of her children:eek: Claire was her manager for over 4 years and she speaks about her in that way. No wonder Claire stayed with Pete who she has known since his early days. Good for claire.