Options

Is Baggsy the strongest male left in the competition?

Paulie WalnutsPaulie Walnuts Posts: 3,059
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Apart from Laura, I'd say that the three remaining women left in the contest are probably the strongest contenders - all fairly equal too.

As far as the men go, I thought that Stuart actually had a fairly decent week. His management skills, especially under pressure, are appalling but the girls seemed to like him when they took him clothes shopping and at 21 I'm sure he could be moulded by Lord Sugar.

At the moment I'd place him in the last four with an outside chance of winning. He does seem a grafter.

Comments

• Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    Baggsy? A strong candidate? Good heavens.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    If you believe what Kelvin Mackenzie said on YF tonight, then yes. ;)
  • Options
    Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    Apart from Laura, I'd say that the three remaining women left in the contest are probably the strongest contenders - all fairly equal too.

As far as the men go, I thought that Stuart actually had a fairly decent week. His management skills, especially under pressure, are appalling but the girls seemed to like him when they took him clothes shopping and at 21 I'm sure he could be moulded by Lord Sugar.

At the moment I'd place him in the last four with an outside chance of winning. He does seem a grafter.

Yes, I would place him fourth behind the three strong ladies. At this point I think that he has a very good chance of reaching the interview round (only two more normal episodes left and Lord Sugar would probably fire Laura and Jamie before him, if he even loses a task in the coming 2 weeks).
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's in as a comedy candidate. Of course he isn't going to win.
  • Options
    allafixallafix Posts: 20,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Stuart did really well in this task. Once he stops being an arse he's actually quite competent. Zero people management skills, but that can be learned. Not often I agree with Kelvin McKenzie, but I think he was spot on about Stuart and Christopher in You're Fired. The Brand is the only decent male candidate left. Chris is likeable but is a walking disaster zone and Jamie appears to have lost the plot.
  • Options
    ESPIONdansantESPIONdansant Posts: 6,760
    Forum Member
    Chris is sooooooo boring. You couldn't work with him. He is tedious beyond belief. Jamie's just a talker. Does nowt.

Stu looked strong after last night. Dealt well with potential clients and didn't get wound up by Miss Miseryguts.
  • Options
    ea91ea91 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's so full of himself it makes me want to barf. If this is what great salesmen are like, then I hate great salesmen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If herr-Bags wins, they might as well not do another series
  • Options
    JepsonJepson Posts: 3,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In answer to the question in the OP:

No.