[GAME] The X Factor: UK vs US | Series 1 | Judges Categories and Contestant Reveal

Comments

• SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great choices with the Overs, I hope you do well with David Correy, I got him to the Final Two recently. :D
    jackel1234 wrote: »
    Also love the groups you've chosen Soppyfan (forgot to add that!). SO GLAD you chose Sister C a personal favourite of mine :)

Cheers, I have a great feeling about my groups. :cool:
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested to see if Union J and Jahmene can gather some support on this game, seeing as they were out on the first week in The X Factor 20.

Jack, are you going to do a prediction game for this one or who we think is going to win?
  • jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since all our judges have completed their categories, it's time to announce the plan for Live Show #1...

There are currently 16 competitors on the show, by the end of the first live show there will be only 12. Unlike in the show, the judges will not choose who goes from their categories - the public will. The contestants will sing a "Get me to the next round" song and then the public will vote for the contestant they wish to eliminate from each category. The judges will be completely powerless in this decision. There is a chance that a favourite could go, so judges - choose your songs wisely, and voters - choose your votes wisely. Good luck...
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,527
    Forum Member
    The other cateogories look good - glad UJ have been picked :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if anyone can get Union J far, leave it to me. I've already got great ideas for them.
  • NarutoFan100NarutoFan100 Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I especially love Fifth Harmony, Cece Frey and Melanie! My acts have a lot of stiff competition.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my at the first live show! :eek:

That reminds me of The Big Twist from 2011...I better get to work, then!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested to see if Union J and Jahmene can gather some support on this game, seeing as they were out on the first week in The X Factor 20.

Jack, are you going to do a prediction game for this one or who we think is going to win?

Yes, judges can send me in a prediction via PM of who they think will win, which will be announced in the final
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, good first theme, but oh dear at losing an act. :(

My team are going to come out fighting. You all better watch out, I'm gonna be like Spencer on Big Brother. I'm going to war. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When do you want the songs in by and when is the first live show? :)
    Forum Member
    Good broad theme... shame we're all gonna defo lose an act though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a great song choice for Paige already. Hopefully, you'll all love it. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've stored away the sing-off songs for my groups in case they may be needed. I advise the other mentors to do the same.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going over my songs now...for one group, Country is about to get a dose of a Dance track I used to love back in 1998! :D

Yes folks, this is what I meant when I said I wanted to bring back the nostalgia music from years gone by. :cool: :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok so when do you all want to do the first show? I was going to suggest around 6pm tomorrow but I know Connor will be out. We could do it tonight if you wanted but I know that's not giving you much time to prepare? Just I won't get a chance to do another show until Tuesday night if it's not tomorrow, unless it was on Sunday afternoon
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awwwww no Maloney :(

Or District 3.

That's it I'm not watching!
    Of course I will be
  • NarutoFan100NarutoFan100 Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do it tomorrow. I will probably send my songs in by tomorrow morning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind since I'm now free to do any day of the week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunday's fine for me. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everybody else okay for tomorrow night? I know Connor's going to be out but I can post his comments and song choices for him if he sends it in to me :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes tomorrow is fine for me.
    Awwwww no Maloney :(

Or District 3.

That's it I'm not watching!
    Of course I will be

That's good to hear, I know that you'll want Fifth Harmony to go far this time. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also judges I need the rest of you to send me your winner's predicition, I've only got David's
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, I've got Paige and Adam sorted. I just need to find songs for CeCe and Jahmene Douglas.
    Forum Member
    I am free sunday afternoon - not free tonight - in fact i'm going out in about half an hour (and havent picked songs yet).

Don't think i'll be free saturday evening either (as going to London) - however if it was saturday evening would give me time to prepare. So i'm good for wheneve really (apart from tonight...)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I think it would be better to move the show to Sunday afternoon. Is around about 2:30pm a good time for all you guys?