Megan is a Munta

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
Forum Member
what does that mean :o

Comments

• Wench02Wench02 Posts: 2,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It probably should be "munter"... I think the gist is ugly person. Or it is round me anyway.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    what does that mean :o

What made you ask :confused:
  • Wench02Wench02 Posts: 2,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I'm guessing correctly, looking at the name, the person is from Ireland. Guessing its not common usage over there!
  • PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,130
    Forum Member
    Well I didn't know what it meant, so thanks to the people who have sorted that one out. Cheers
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Munter = an ugly woman (British slang)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    Wench02 wrote: »
    If I'm guessing correctly, looking at the name, the person is from Ireland. Guessing its not common usage over there!

only slag used in ireland is father ted and only fools and horses quotes :D
  • DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Spencers are just repulsive!!!!:mad:
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dixon wrote: »
    The Spencers are just repulsive!!!!:mad:

Megan isn't part of the Spencer family is she? :confused:
  • DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Megan isn't part of the Spencer family is she? :confused:

No, of course she isn't.
    I'm just saying what i think about the vile Spencers, seeing as the graffiti was written by one of their scum.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, of course she isn't.
    I'm just saying what i think about the vile Spencers, seeing as the graffiti was written by one of their scum.

After Megraine said last night 'I'm sick of your scummy family', she has gone straight to No.1 in my most loved characters chart. :cool::cool:
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Maybe this is Oaks giving us an indication that the Spencer's are going?

I'd like to see Dan stay though and I know Rachel has been given a new contract.
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be honest, I think Megan totally over reacted to being hit by the stick in the first place. It was clearly an accident. Do we really need a war between these two families? If Ali, Dan and Ruby would learn to stop laughing every time the kids are cheeky and do something about it instead, that would improve the situation tenfold.
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Megan and Declan's company are the Spencers landlords, so we can hope/dream/pray even, that they will evict them soon - but not soon enough; they are the worse castings ever on Emmerdale. I don't understand why the one with the wooden face, one expression fits all, has been given a new contract.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be honest, I think Megan totally over reacted to being hit by the stick in the first place. It was clearly an accident. Do we really need a war between these two families? If Ali, Dan and Ruby would learn to stop laughing every time the kids are cheeky and do something about it instead, that would improve the situation tenfold.

Maybe a slight overreaction - not sure how hard it hit her, but tbf, Ali and Sean should certainly have apologised profusely and agreed that of course they would pay the dry cleaning bill, (for her head?:confused:).

Whatever, Ali and Sean's reaction was as chavvy as ever, so I have to be on Shergar's side by default. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    I LOVE Ali, reminds me of every single woman in Bradford, she's epic.

But Megan definitely had a point.
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    After Megraine said last night 'I'm sick of your scummy family', she has gone straight to No.1 in my most loved characters chart. :cool::cool:

I agree :)

I wish they would get rid of Ali and Sean - I really can't bear either of them :(
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, of course she isn't.

I knew what you meant. Too many people confused so easily on here :D
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This family should be on Shameless where she once was she should take them back :)
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I prefer the Spencers to Megan and Robbie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, of course she isn't.

Scum who can't take the time to spell their own grafitti properly, or tell a dog from a bitch. That kind of stupidity makes them even more annoying:D I mean, if you do have to vandalise something, at least get it right. And if at Sean's age, you don't know what makes a bitch different from a dog, you're in serious trouble.
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    I prefer the Spencers to Megan and Robbie

This. End of.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd keep Ruby, Sean (who's quite nice really) and Megan and ditch Robbie and Ali. They could steal Dan's van and ride off into the sunset together. I'm really tired of Ali laughing every time her kids are rude to other people, that gets on my wick.
  • molocottagemolocottage Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »

Hear, Hear!
  • pheobepheobe Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Wench02 wrote: »

Is it common here , am from the UK and I had to look it up . am even wondering would Sean know , bad choice of word IMHO.