Comments

• TranceClubberTranceClubber Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasnt expecting ianto to go :(
  • hopeandfaith06hopeandfaith06 Posts: 17,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gareth David-Lloyd's IMDb profile says he is in Day Five http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1496173/

So either he comes back to life, or he comes back as a ghost, or flashback or something
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooooo can't believe he's gone
    unless he's the Doctor
  • stcoopstcoop Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gareth David-Lloyd's IMDb profile says he is in Day Five http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1496173/

Anybody can add anything they won't to IMDB. And presumably the person who did didn't know what was coming.
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How dare they kill him. There is nothing left. I am so sad.

Do you think he will be brought back to life tomorrow? So upset.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So either he comes back to life, or he comes back as a ghost, or flashback or something
    Sadly IMDB only know as much as us - he would have been credited for all five days to keep the death under wraps, I guess.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Netgem wrote: »
    I read somewhere that "a big secret will be revealed about a member of the team" which will "shock the rest of the team and the audience".

I bet it's about Ianto being immortal.

I'd really like to think you're right, but I think that might have been CJ's involvement in the 1965 abductions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stcoop wrote: »
    Anybody can add anything they won't to IMDB. And presumably the person who did didn't know what was coming.

They can? I thought only people who worked for IMDb could add stuff.

But you are probably right about thinking he will be in it.
  • ListedBuzzListedBuzz Posts: 9,042
    Forum Member
    IMDB would have been done before; however, he could feature in it anyway, as flashbacks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    I read somewhere that "a big secret will be revealed about a member of the team" which will "shock the rest of the team and the audience".

Update:
    "The series will also reveal that one of the Torchwood team is hiding a dark secret – a potential catalyst for even more action-packed drama.

"One of the team is hiding a secret that will be a revelation to a lot of people – not only to the viewers watching but to the team itself. It will be very uncomfortable for the characters. And people watching it will question why they did it. Will they be able to understand why they did it?"

The above is sourced from the BBC website.

Ahhh,
    He DID survive the hub exploding, and lets face it, that was one heck of a bang!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    I'd really like to think you're right, but I think that might have been CJ's involvement in the 1965 abductions.
    Here's some more from the official Torchwood pages at bbc.co.uk under Jack's character profile:

The series will also reveal that one of the Torchwood team is hiding a dark secret – a potential catalyst for even more action-packed drama.

"One of the team is hiding a secret that will be a revelation to a lot of people – not only to the viewers watching but to the team itself. It will be very uncomfortable for the characters. And people watching it will question why they did it. Will they be able to understand why they did it?
  • mandyxxxxmandyxxxx Posts: 1,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was afraid this was going to happen...Torchwood is taking after Spooks by killing off key characters unexpectedly.

Still devastated though :cry:
    Forum Member
    Now, I'm not going to be convinced if he should rip off his clothes to expose a pair of red y-fronts over his trousers!!

That's a bit much to ask lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahhh,
    He DID survive the hub exploding, and lets face it, that was one heck of a bang!
    Good point! So the question is, how did he get immortal? And does he know that he's immortal?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know, did they axe Gareth, or did he want to leave?

If anyone can even find any info on it that is. They kept it very hidden.
  • dmwatdmwat Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Ianto, him and Jack were just far too happy - they can't have Jack being happy. I'm really hoping they bring him back somehow *crosses fingers*
    Forum Member
    Good point! So the question is, how did he get immortal? And does he know that he's immortal?

From the reaction from both himself, and Jack I'd guess not
  • liquidJPliquidJP Posts: 1,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's some more from the official Torchwood pages at bbc.co.uk under Jack's character profile:

The series will also reveal that one of the Torchwood team is hiding a dark secret – a potential catalyst for even more action-packed drama.

"One of the team is hiding a secret that will be a revelation to a lot of people – not only to the viewers watching but to the team itself. It will be very uncomfortable for the characters. And people watching it will question why they did it. Will they be able to understand why they did it?

I think that may be the fact Jack ie good guy gave the kids away.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member

Update:
    "The series will also reveal that one of the Torchwood team is hiding a dark secret – a potential catalyst for even more action-packed drama.

"One of the team is hiding a secret that will be a revelation to a lot of people – not only to the viewers watching but to the team itself. It will be very uncomfortable for the characters. And people watching it will question why they did it. Will they be able to understand why they did it?"

The above is sourced from the BBC website.
    My guess is that one is that jack has a child and the other is what he did in the past
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please bring back Ianto
    :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so sad now. What's the point of watching Torchwood without Ianto? :cry::cry::cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    Oh my god..........

i literally broke down crying, my girlfriend had to console me! i never thought the show would affect me in such a way.

I really wish they find a way to bring him back.

Tonights episode was too horrible for words, brilliant, but horrible.
  • Serenity79Serenity79 Posts: 1,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talk about crying and screaming at the TV :o

I want my Ianto! :cry:
  • Nattie01Nattie01 Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From the kiss of life CJ gave him in Cyberwoman?

Clutching at straws here - I really don't want him to be dead.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    If he is DEAD dead then i dont think ill watch it again to kill Owen and Tosh ok but to then kill Ianto aswell. He was my favourite character:cry::cry: i do hope they bring him back somehow